kitten

Bizarre Love Triangle

 Hey guys

Guess what day it is

The next story I'm working on is up around 90 pages so far

It's fun to write too

I went to a flea market today

I bought a bow and arrows and a pair of die cast taxis

now I have a fleet Of little pull back and go taxis

Also I'm out of maple bacon kettle chips

Send more please

Or leave me comments. I'd be happy with either. Or both I'm not really picky

Now I bring you dead cha..

 

 




 

I hear you're back in town.

Taekwoon's text message came.

 

Why didn't you tell me?

Hakyeon replied

 

Tell you what?

 

That you're ing Leo. That's why you didn't want me in your room? He told me he had someone so I backed off. You said nothing. Why?

 

I was scared

 

Scared?

 

I really like you. Leo really likes you. We don't want you to go away.

 

I can't do this.


 

    Any further replies Taekwoon could have made were lost when Hakyeon shut off his phone.

    “…” bubbled up from Hakyeon's throat. They'd only met a handful of times. Why was this affecting him so much?

 

    A week later, Hakyeon had been locked in his apartment. He hadn't moved from his bed except to eat or pee.

    He woke up when Sanghyuk was standing over him, whacking him over the head over and over with a rolled up newspaper.

    “Christ, You're just asking for someone to come in and kill you.”

    “What?” Hakyeon whimpered, not quite awake yet.

    “Security is incredibly lax here. You're practically begging someone to kill you in your sleep.”

    “So what if I am? How did you get past my front door?

    “There are other ways in.” He raised an eyebrow, “take a ing shower and be happy it  wasn't Bin that came to get you. He would have made you clean your house as well.”

    “Why do I need a shower?”

    “You smell like something died. Shave your ing face and get something presentable on.” Hakyeon still didn't understand why he was being told to do this, but he complied.

    He really was having trouble waking up.

 

    Soon he was being hustled into the back of a car and pushed into the back of Leo's club. Was it really that late at night?

    “Why am I here?” Hakyeon growled as he was flanked both by Hongbin and Sanghyuk.

    “Look at him.” Hongbin frowned as he pressed a drink into Hakyeon's hand.

 

    Leo looked awful. He sounded as beautiful as he normally did, but on the rare occasions he stood still, he wobbled. He realised how it must have looked and moved around the stage.

    Hakyeon noticed he was singing harder than he did the last time he saw him. It hurt Hakyeon's heart to see him like this.

    He swallowed his drink quickly.

    “You think I don't feel bad enough? I can't stay if they aren't telling me the truth.”

    “Pot meet kettle…” Hongbin grumbled under his breath. To Hakyeon it sounded like he was in a tunnel.

    Hakyeon shook his head. “The did you put in my~” Sanghyuk caught him before he hit the ground.

 

    Hongbin stuck around to watch Leo, but Sanghyuk drove Hakyeon to their apartment. He tied Hakyeon's arms awkwardly behind his back and tied his legs tightly together before cackling  and putting a cute red bow around Hakyeon's neck. He left the unconscious man on Taekwoon's bed before closing the door.

    “How much did you put in his drink? He didn't even stir.” Sanghyuk wrapped his arms around Hongbin waist and kissed behind his ear.

    “He'll be fine.”

 

    They took Leo home after the set and he started to undress as he walked to the door of his room. He froze for a moment, trying to make sense of what was on his bed before rushing in and starting to tear at the ropes.

    His first frantic thought was that Sanghyuk had killed Hakyeon, but the older man took a deep breath as soon as his arms were free and snuggled toward Leo's warmth.

    “Hakyeon… wake up.” He said softly.

Hakyeon never moved.

 

    Leo stormed out of his room and into the kitchen.

    “You guys talking again?” Hongbin asked, looking up from his laptop.

    He paused just outside of the kitchen door. “What the hell did you do to him?” He growled before ducking in to get a bowl of water and a washcloth.

    “I just knocked him out, isn't he talking to you?”

    “I thought he was dead, you big idiot!”

    “Why?” Hongbin frowned.

    “For a while he didn't even look like he was breathing.”

Hongbin followed Leo into his bedroom and checked Hakyeon.

    “Just taking a while to wear off. It hit him faster than most people too.”

    “If anything happens to him, I swear, Lee Hongbin…”

 

---

 

    Hakyeon groaned softly, noticing a weight on his chest. He opened his eyes and a familiar mop of raven hair greeted him.

    He softly ran his fingers through the thick, black hair, knowing he was too harsh, leaving like he did. He didn't like being away from Taekwoon.

    “Hi…” almond eyes fluttered open.

    “Hi.” Hakyeon replied.

    “Did your roommates drug me?”

    “Yeah. Sorry. Sometimes they have dumb ways of resolving conflicts.”

    “Yeah…” he groaned, sitting up and rubbing his head.

    “They said it hit you faster than they've ever seen before.”

    He cleared his throat and the film off of the roof of his mouth.

    “How do you feel?” Taekwoon asked.

    “hungover… My shoulders and my legs hurt…”

    “It was how Hyogi tied you up.” Taekwoon explained, staring at Hakyeon's throat. The bow had shifted a little while they slept. Hakyeon reached up and tugged on the end of the ribbon. He noticed the slightly disappointed look on Taekwoon's face. He brought Taekwoon’s hand to his neck and let him tug it off the rest of the way.

    Taekwoon gently traced the red line the ribbon left on Hakyeon's skin, pulling a purr from him.

    He stared at Hakyeon for a moment before there was a tiny nudge in the corner of his mind. It was Leo egging him on. Finally Taekwoon grabbed Hakyeon's cheeks and slammed their lips together. Hakyeon squeaked and it gave Taekwoon enough space to press his tongue past the soft lips. They both made throaty noises when their tongues touched and it encouraged them to keep going.

    Hakyeon rolled to his side and Taekwoon brought one of his legs up to the older man's hip.

    “They were both asleep the last time I loo…” Hongbin stopped talking and just stared at the couple who stared back from their awkward position.

    “So… you're doing ok then?” Hongbin asked. Hakyeon sat up and detached himself.

    “Please tell me you didn't use a near lethal dose of whatever that was that knocked me out.”

    “It should have been enough to make you comply with our request to get into the car…”

    “Was it beyond you to ing ask?”

    “We didn't think you'd come along.”

    “I… might’ve… maybe. No. You're right.”

    “Wouldn't really have had to treat you like this if you didn't off for so long, hyung. Where exactly did you go?”

    “I told Leo. I had an audition.” Hakyeon scowled. “I thought you guys heard about it too.”

    “How was the weather in Calcutta, hyung?”

    Hakyeon stood up and clenched his fists. Hongbin's expression looked almost hopeful. Hopeful that Hakyeon would give him a reason to hit him, perhaps.

    “What's your favourite kind of IED, hyung?” Hongbin taunted, “personally I'd go for one that looks like someone left the gas on or something.”

    Hakyeon ground his teeth and looked at Taekwoon.

    The younger man jerked back and looked at Hakyeon with an expression that he didn't want to read.

    He turned and stormed out of the building, pushing past Hongbin.

    “Uhh hyung. Not to alarm you or anything, but Hakyeon has a tail.”

    Taekwoon looked out the window. Seeing the men following him.

    “We have to help him!” Taekwoon's eyes were wide. “He's in trouble.”