wake

Bizarre Love Triangle

it

This is a double update

Against Unnie's wishes I'm putting them both up

Don't forget to read chapter 3

Leave comments

They make me write faster

(I've been wasting my time on watching documentaries... Suggest some for me)

 

 

 



 

Hakyeon got a text message in the morning from an unknown number.

 

Brunch. Now.

And it gave an address.

Taekwoon?

Yes?

 

Should I bring anything?

No

 

    Hakyeon did a happy dance as he tried to pick out a nice outfit and brush his hair at the same time.

    He got to the apartment and rang the doorbell. Sanghyuk answered to see Hakyeon holding out a bouquet of flowers. His eyes were squeezed shut and his ears and cheeks were bright red.

    “For me?” Sanghyuk grinned, “you shouldn't have.” his smile dropped off of his face. “How did you get in? We have to buzz you in.”

    “Neighbour let me in.” Hakyeon answered. “Where's Woonie?”

As soon as his name was mentioned, Taekwoon pushed through the swinging kitchen door and turned.

    Hakyeon's brain turned to mush when he saw the look of concentration on Taekwoon's face. His pink tongue peeking out from between his lips.

    His thought process went along the lines of:

    ‘Hurrr pretty boy bring me food.’

Taekwoon stumbled and the stacks of plates began to wobble.
    ‘SAVE THE FOOD, HUMAN’ his brain shouted as Hakyeon's feet began to move.
    ‘Good job seeing that, brain’ he thought to himself after he caught all of the plates before any of the food spilled. He looked up at the shocked expression on Taekwoon's face and noticed the raised eyebrows of his two roommates.
    ‘Hurr pretty boy’ his brain supplemented helpfully.
    ‘Wait... That wasn't normal’ he thought before deliberately dropping one of the plates a moment later.

    ‘that looked normal. Good job, brain.’

    “Weren't you on the other side of the apartment?” Taekwoon asked as he helped Hakyeon bring the plates to the table and went to clean up the spilled eggs.

    “Uh… I guess I was.” He scratched his head and chuckled nervously. “Let me help with that.” Hakyeon bent down to pick up the fallen eggs at the same time as Taekwoon.

    Their heads collided and they fell backward onto their butts.

    “Oh gods, Woonie! Are you ok, babe?” He bawled. He picked up the younger man and sat him on the couch. “I wish I would stop hitting you in the head”

    “At least it isn't my black eye.” Taekwoon smiled softly, rubbing the goose egg that was starting to form.

    “I feel like such an and the old lady at the store is gonna think I beat you up on a regular basis.”

    “Just go pick up the eggs and I'll forgive you.”

    Hakyeon rushed to obey before looking to Hongbin to see where to put everything and wash his hands.

    By the time he came out with some ice for Taekwoon, he was already pouring juice for everyone.

    He pushed Taekwoon to sit and handed him the ice while he finished plating the food for everyone. After they ate, Taekwoon pulled him to the living room to sit and watch a movie.

     Hakyeon wrapped an arm around his shoulder and went to kiss the lump on his head, but the raven haired man also turned his head.

    The instant their lips met, Hakyeon felt a tingle all the way to his toes. He wasn't going to let this moment go to waste, so he pressed another kiss to Taekwoon's lips, hoping against hope that he wouldn't be pushed away.

 

    “Hyung, Hyogi and I did the dishes~” Hongbin stopped walking when he saw the two men pulling apart to look at him, “oh hey, sorry. You two continue, I'll get out of your hair.”

    Hakyeon pulled Taekwoon to straddle him and kiss him again. Taekwoon went easily, whimpering softly as he pressed closer, wrapping his arms around Hakyeon's neck.

    They finally broke apart for air and panted with their foreheads pressed against each other.

    “Can we do this forever?” Taekwoon whispered.

    “I don't ever want to stop kissing you.”

    Taekwoon surged forward with a tiny smile at the older man's confession as he nipped gently at Hakyeon's lower lip.

    Taekwoon made a rather loud and embarrassing noise as he rolled his hips.

    “Nn, Woonie… .” the noise was incredibly attractive to Hakyeon.

    “Not yet.”

    “Tease.” Hakyeon grinned as he rolled them onto the couch with Taekwoon under him.

    “Guys! Not on the couch!” Sanghyuk shrieked before heading to another connected room.

    Hakyeon kissed Taekwoon once more before looking at Sanghyuk.

    “Sorry. Got carried away.” He then turned to Taekwoon, “Your room?” He whispered.

    “Uh. Sorry. We can't…” Taekwoon looked bashful as Hakyeon sat up. “Not yet.”

    “That's ok. We should probably slow down a bit anyway.” Taekwoon finally sat up as  Hakyeon got a good look at the apartment. “You sure have a lot of weapons…” Hakyeon raised an eyebrow.

    “Hongbin and Sanghyuk collect them.” He said, trying to calm his racing heart.

    “Do they even know how to use them?”

    Taekwoon shrugged as Hakyeon looked at the pair of well maintained daggers above the tv.

    Hakyeon would have asked more, but he got a phone call.

    “Mhm... yeah it is...you'll text me the details then?  ... And I leave tomorrow? Excellent.”  Hakyeon hung up and looked at Taekwoon. “I need to go home and pack soon.”

    “What's that about?”

    Hakyeon stared at Taekwoon for a moment as if he was unsure of what to say.

    “I have an audition. I'm gonna be out of town for a few days.”

    “... Oh.” Taekwoon sighed.

    “Don't worry, I'll be back.”

    “Yeah.” He said, but he was actually thinking that if Hakyeon got the audition, he wouldn't be back for long.

    Hakyeon noticed Taekwoon’s unhappy mood and kissed him again. He promised that he'd be back over and over before he finally left.


 

    “He didn't seem too nervous about that audition.” Hongbin mumbled to Sanghyuk.

    “I'll keep an eye out for something.” The younger man replied.