The Twins

Twin Souls

I have a new story entitle 300 years. Click here if you want to read it

 

 

Yuri lazily flicking through all the television channel that his family subscribe.

 

“Gossips. Cartoons. Musics.” Yuri mumbling incoherently as all the shows seems not interesting for him. He sighs as he put down the remote and settled down with a cooking show. Might as well enjoy the silent night. His dad is out having dinner with a few potential clients while his brother is out with Sunny. So he is on his own. Yuri let his hands resting behind his neck as his gaze land on the show. On usual day, he would definitely enjoy the rare free time but it seems tonight, he is a bit restless. Since his conversation with Jessica 3 days ago, Yuri has to admit that the doctor is currently the only thing on his mind.

 

“Fiancee huh?” He still can hear every word she uttered that night that shook his world for a while. It is kind of disappointing to know that the woman is in a relationship. Yuri narrowed his eyes as his unconscious mind trying to have a conversation with him.

 

‘A fiancée. Anything can happen.’

 

“She looks like she really loves him.”

 

‘Love is a matter of heart. It can change if you know what to do.’

 

“Should I?” Yuri muttered to himself.

 

‘Even the greatest love stories didn’t have a happy ending. But yours can be. Follow your heart. Don’t bother others. If she loves him, she wouldn’t go out with you the other day. It’s a sign.’

 

Yuri lips tugged into a small smile. It is true. Even the greatest love stories didn’t havetheir happy ending. He just needed the perfect chance. If he is patience enough, Jessica’s fiancée wouldn’t even realize when she’s slipping away from his grasp.

 

‘Play it well Yuri.’

 

The end of his lip twitched feeling satisfied with the conclusion he had. He didn’t want to tell anyone about his decision especially after Sunny open her big mouth at Sejoung that he almost ended up arguing with his brother. So he decided whatever actions taken next, he’ll be discreet about it.

 

“Dr Jung Jessica.” Yuri inhale in satisfaction as he came back to his senses. He can’t wait for tomorrow to come. Slowly but surely he’ll get her to be his.

 

.....

 

Taeyeon hungrily eat his ramen not bothering the fact that Jessica asked him to leave her half a portion of it. They are not broke until they have to share a bowl of ramen but since the blonde is on a dieting week, they seem to be sharing foods most of the time. So when she excuse herself to go to the bathroom, Taeyeon dig into the hot bowl of ramen hoping he can finish it all before she comes back which she’s already did.

 

“Really Kim Taeyeon?”

 

Uh oh. Taeyeonlift his head up with some noodles dangling on his mouth. His eyes widen as he see Jessica giving him this accusing look. Busted. He awkwardly grins as he slurped the remaining noodles and wipe his mouth using the back of his hand. Jessica rolled her eyes as she sit down.

 

“You’re so gross.”

 

“But you love me.”Taeyeon cheekily said. Jessica remains mum as she took the bowl from Taeyeon and started eating. Taeyeon raised an eyebrow. Did Jessica thought he will not notice?

 

“Did you just pretended you didn’t hear it or you’re seriously didn’t want to reply?”Taeyeon softly said. Jessica silently whimpered as his sad voice didn’t do much but hurting her heart even more. She’s trap to be honest. She’s trap in between the future and her past.

 

“Is it because of something I said? Sica, you know me. Sometimes I said the most ridiculous things and I forgot. Please don’t get mad at me?”

 

Taeyeon pleaded as he placed his hand on top of her resting hand on the table. Jessica slightly flinched over the gestured and it didn’t go by without Taeyeon hawk eyes. She never flinched because of him.

 

“Sica, tell me what’s wrong. You’re making me worried.”

 

Jessica retracted her hand as he slip down the table away from Taeyeon eyes. She had her eyes on her cup of tea instead. If it wasn’t because of the hospital cafeteria they are in, Taeyeon would have go down on his knees and holding her hands until she tells him what went wrong. But he respected her position in this hospital.

 

“Tae...there’s something..”

 

“Dr. Jung?” An intern standing near the door calling her name not knowing that he just disrupting a serious discussion. Both Jessica and Taeyeon turn their head towards him.

 

“Patient’s family on bed 4 is asking for you. You told me to quickly tell you if they are here.”

 

He awkwardly said as two pairs of eyes were looking at him; one was ready to devour him while the other pair looked relief with his disruption.

 

“Uhh, I’m not interrupting anything..right?”

 

Jessica shaking her head twice towards the intern as she finally stood up with her doctor coat in her hands. Taeyeon silently hissed not happy with the way Jessica avoiding him right now.

 

“We’re not done yet Jessica.” Taeyeon warned Jessica using her full name signalling the doctor that he’s not letting this one issue goes. Jessica just hummed as she made ways towards the door. The intern finally realized his mistake for interrupting but he’s a little too late. Jessica slid between him and the frame door and walked away leaving him standing there like an idiot while a pair of glaring eyes on him. He heard the basketball star breathing hard through his nose.

 

“Uh.. sir..” His eyes widen as Taeyeon suddenly stood up and walking towards him. He was about to shield his face using his arms but Taeyeon ignored him and left the cafeteria. He saw the celebrity turning right and disappeared around the corner. He sighed in relief holding his chest.

 

“He’s so scary!”

 

......

 

“What is wrong with me?” Taeyeon keep asking himself as he dribbling the ball around. After that awkward unusual event between him and Jessica, he tried his hard not to get angry at himself but he couldn’t. He wanted to go home and just forget everything and hopefully the next morning, both of them are okay again. But who is he kidding with? Jessica clearly didn’t want to talk about it and it is frustrating him knowing that she didn’t trust him enough to let him in her problem. It’s double up. Taeyeon lifted up his arms as he aims towards the hop. He released the ball and it rattles the ring but didn’t go in. Taeyeon cursed himself as the ball roll further from him.

 

“That is something we don’t see often.” Taeyeon didn’t bother to turn around and greet the owner of the voice behind him. He gathered the ball back and did a simple lay up only to see the ball circling the hoops before falling sideways and hit the floor. He gritted his teeth.

 

“Knowing you, it seems like you’re having a problem. Let me guess, your fiancee said no to again?”

 

“Shut it Damien.”

 

“Hey, I’m just saying. It baffles me to know that the two of you haven’t banging each other for years. She’s hot Taeyeon.”

 

Damien spoke out loud as he helped Taeyeon by throwing a ball from the ball stand at him. Taeyeon easily caught it and shot the ball for a 2 point; it rattles but didn’t go in; again. He can imagined the grin on Damien’s face slightly enjoying watching his struggle.

 

“What do you want?” Taeyeon finally acknowledged Damien’s presence as he hugged the ball and eyes on his beloved agent; Damien Lee.

 

“You’re cranky attitude is the sole reason why you should get laid Taeyeon. It’s affecting your behaviour towards me, your beloved agent that only think about your future more than him.” Damien finger is pointing at Taeyeon as he tried shooting a ball. Taeyeon chuckled as the ball failed reaching the hoops.

 

“Air ball is for sore loser Damien.”

 

“Well, I’m not the celebrity basketball star. You are and I have good news.” Taeyeon raised both eyebrows as Damien put his favourite black briefcase on one of the free desk just near them. He took out a brown envelope and handing it over to Taeyeon.

 

“What is this?” Taeyeon curiously asked but Damien just shrugged it off and gesturing him to open the envelope himself. Damien grin grew wider as Taeyeon pull out the papers inside and reading it. He waited anxiously for his reaction.

 

“A sponsor for my wardrobe?” Taeyeon finally asked as his look up and see that annoying smile on Damien’s face.

 

“Welcome to 2016 where when you’re a celeb, sponsors lining up for you; from head to toe. BeatWrap want you to be their face. You’ll be supply with a year worth of clothes from the brand. What you need to do is wear them, greet people, smile and say...” Damien lift up his chin and place his hands on his hips as he gave Taeyeon the cocky look.

 

“..I’m BeatWrap. Are you?” Taeyeon lips tugging into a teasing smile as he found Damien looking funny with that pose. His agent is one of a kind to be honest. Damien placed both his palms on the desk and lean forwards; eyes on Taeyeon.

 

“So what do you say Kim Taeyeon? The sponsor is worth 30 Million Dollars for just a 2 years contract. I say that is a good piece of a business.”

 

Taeyeon puffed his cheek as he contemplating about the choices he has. Soon would be his wedding and this BeatWrap company is not going to make him wear their cloth on the day right? Jessica would be so piss off. Taeyeon put down the papers.

 

“I’m not wearing this on my wedding day and cockily say I’m BeatWrap. No way Damien.”

 

“That is under control. I had it wrapped around my finger. No worries.” Damien cheekily said as he snapped his fingers.

 

“I just need you to say yes and I’ll do the rest of the work.”

 

Taeyeon knew that Damien only do things to benefit both of them and he wouldn’t take any shady business that might ruined him. He trust this agne tof his. He let out a breath.

 

“Yes I’ll do it.” Damien pulled Taeyeon for a hug and ruffling his hair totally ignoring Taeyeon screaming at him. Taeyeon finally broke away as he flattened back his hair as Damien picking up all the papers and shoved it inside his briefcase. He playfully pointing at Taeyeon and wiggling his eyebrows.

 

“Good decision. So get ready for tomorrow night Gala.”

 

“Already? Are you trolling me?” Taeyeon eyes widen. He has nothing to wear and he still needed practice for next week game too. Damien can be an when you’re not expecting it.

 

“I told you I have everything ready. I already sent you and Jessica an outfit for the Gala. I also with no risk involved, manage to get a day off for Jessica for 2 days just for the Gala. You both are all set. This is important not only for you but for me too Taeyeon. So..” Damien hugged Taeyeon from the side and pointing towards the ceiling of the closed court.

 

“..dazzle them with your presence tomorrow night.” Taeyeon felt him squeezing his body too hard. He struggled to get away and when he finally done, Damien already waving him good bye.

 

“Don’t forget! I’ll be waiting!” He shouted as he run off to wherever hell he wanted to go. Taeyeon massaged his sore arms. Sometimes he wonders why Damien never became an athlete himself. His strength is no joke.

 

“What a fuss.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“Ah and Taeyeon!” Taeyeon turn his head towards the main door and saw Damien leaning against the frame. That was fast for him to get to the other entrance.

 

“Whatever problem you had with Jessica, sort it out. This might be a private party but I have to make sure that my couple of the year isn’t ruined by some childish reasons. Tata!”

 

Taeyeon sighing got heavier as he thinking of the fight occurred between him and her. Sorting out isn’t going to be easy especially when she’s keeping secrets that he wasn’t aware off.

 

“Darn it.”

 

.....

 

“I still think doctors writing is the hardest to read.” Jessica whipped her head back and saw the owner of the voice. She can’t help but smiling wide. She put down the clip board.

 

“You should be applying a job here Yul. I’ve seen you more than my own resident chief.” Jessica joked as she signed the remaining reports. Her shift had already ended and she can’t wait to get out and get into a hot bath at home. 12 hours working is taking a toll on her. Yuri took a peek out of curiosity.

 

“Your shift ended right? Do you want to grab a late night snack?” Yuri tried his luck as Jessica finally handing over the clip board to the nearest station. She took off her white doctor coat as her eyebrow rose looking at him.

 

“It’s late Yuri. Plus..I told you, I have a fiancée.” Jessica didn’t want to say it out loud but she thought about reminding him about it. She didn’t want to give him unnecessary hope. Yuri smile amused by Jessica reaction.

 

“Well, I’m asking as a friend. We can be friends. No feelings involved. I really want to be your friend.”

 

Jessica rubbed her forehead not really knowing what should be done.

 

“Please? I just want to be your friend.” Yuri cutely pleaded and it reminds Jessica the old Yuri back in high school. She missed him so much. Meeting this Yuri is somehow fate and she just wanted to take a chance of having him in her life once again.

 

“Fine. Wait here. I’ll grab my stuffs.”

 

“That is what I need to hear.” Yuri playfully said as he waved towards Jessica who had left him and is entering the staff locker room.

 

“I’ll make sure we don’t stay friends any longer.” Yuri lips twitched into an evil grin. He had plan and he’ll make sure everything goes right as he planned.

 

.....

 

“When you said you’re a regular customer, I thought you were bullting me.” Jessica said as she’s enjoying her pizza. Yuri apparently took her to a pizza dine in near her hospital that she didn’t know existed. Well, she’s more of a Chinese takeout kind of customer.

 

“I’m still Asian but I still enjoy Italian foods. Plus I’ve been here ever since I know you.”

 

“In short, you’re stalking me?” Jessica asked as she’s resting her chin on the back of her palm; elbow propping on the table.

 

“No. I’m admiring you. Not stalking.” Yuri cheekily said as he popped another cheese ball into his mouth; enjoying his the taste.

 

“You’re so..annoying Yuri.” Jessica flicked him on his forehead earning laughter from the tan guy. He stabbed on another ball and feed Jessica with it which she didn’t mind at all. She liked spending time with him and after the fight with Taeyeon this morning; this is such a good time to spend with Yuri.

 

“Well, my brother never said I wasn’t annoying and I think that is my charm.” He grinned like a kid and that melting Jessica inside; that was the same smile her Yuri would have given her back then. All these feelings she had for her Yuri is starting to resurface and to make it worst, she’s enjoying all the attention from this Yuri.

 

“I for sure don’t want you to treat me since you like to space out a lot. I mean a lot Sica.” Yuri mumbled as he waved his hand in front of Jessica’s face earning the girl attention back towards him. She forced a smile trying to put away her guilt. Yuri somehow is sensing it. He bite on another slice of pizza.

 

“We’re not doing anything. We’re just innocently eating some good Italian foods. I don’t think your fiancee would be angry though.”

 

“It’s not about him. I was just thinking.”

 

“About what?” Yuri bluntly asked. Jessica let out a sigh as she drink her water. What should she tell Yuri?

 

“Nothing important.” Jessica eyes darted towards the jukebox at the far corner. Yuri didn’t want to poke more to her problem so when he saw what she’s looking at, he had an idea.

 

“Wait a sec.” Yuri feed her another slice of pizza before making his way towards the jukebox. Jessica lips tugged into a small smile as he flipping through the list of music. Yuri sneakily winked at her before pressing play. Jessica smile grew wider as her favourite song started playing; are you gonna be my girl.

 

“That is the smile I’m looking for.” Yuri uttered as he moved his hips following the drum beat. Jessica chuckled as the tan guy twirling around with hands on the air totally ignoring the look other customers shooting at him. Jessica cupped as she’s laughing harder when Yuri took of his leather jacket and twirled it in the air it like a cowboy. His feet was moving along making him look like a crab.

 

“Oh my god. YURI!” Jessica half whispering half screaming at the tan guy who’s making his way towards her. He held his hand out for her to grab.

 

“No. I’m not doing anything crazy with you.” Jessica constantly shaking her head.

 

“Ow, come on. The song is good.” Yuri insisted that Jessica do the humiliating deeds together. She sighed into her devastating and embarassing fate as he let Yuri lead her to open corner and started dancing with him. It seems the crowds of customers were enjoying their embarassingdance. Yuri his hips to the side and she followed. She had to admit, it’s actually fun.

 

“Sica, hold me.” Without getting ready, Yuri lifted Jessica by the waist and she yelped loudly holding on her dear life as Yuri twirling them around.

 

“Kwon Yuri!” Yuri noticed the surname. But he won’t asked now.

 

“Had fun?!” Yuri said as he finally let her down on the floor. Jessica almost stumbling but Yuri hold her towards him stabilizing her. Jessica was breathless and it’s shocking every nerve in her. She slapped Yuri hard on the chest.

 

“Yah, I hate you.”

 

Yuri keep on laughing as he lead them back to their seat. Jessica sit down on her chair but Yuri bow to the rest of customers earning some whistling and clapping for his unpaid performance. Jessica had to tug his hand before he make another surprise scene. Yuri laughed and finally sat down.

 

“But I like you and you’re smiling again. You should smile more Sica. You have a nice smile.” Yuri sincerely said earning a deep blush on Jessica’s face. Jessica picked up a slice of pizza and shoved it inside Yuri’s mouth almost choking the tan guy. Yuri had a hard time chewing as Jessica laughing at his disoriented expression.

 

“You’re such a sweet talker Yuri. But thank you. It was fun. Thank you.”

 

“Well, that is what friends are for.” Yuri pounded his chest as he finally gulped down all the food. He cheekily smile. Jessica can only shook her head at Yuri’s childish antics. She took another bite of pizza when Yuri’s question caught her in an instant.

 

“You called me Kwon Yuri again. Sica, who is he?”

 

Yuri expression turned serious as Jessica poked her slice of pizza. Yuri slightly leaned forwards.

 

“I know this Kwon Yuri means the world to you. But it seems like I’m bringing up your memory with hereverytime we spent time together. Tell me Sica. Who is Kwon Yuri?”

 

His eyes looks desperate for answer but is she willingly opened up a past that she had closed forever?

 

“When I was in high school, final year I had to move to Seoul because my dad got transferred. I had no friends and didn’t know the neighbourhood. I go to school with thoughts that I might not have a friend at all considering I came late and everyone else have their own clique. But I was wrong. I met a guy and we became friends. Through him, I met his twin; an older brother by 2 minutes. I was happy that I had friends until an accident that took away one of the twins. It was a nightmare as he exhale his final breath while I was standing next to him. He was my everything and I lost him that night. “ Jessica wiped away tears that threatening to fall. Yuri didn’t know why but this story somehow making him sad.

 

“I had to go for private counselling because of the trauma. It took me a whole year to accept his death. Even up until now, I never moved on. I think his twin feels the same too. We both couldn’t move on. Other people didn’t understand the pain. I wanted to move on but my heart refuse to do so. Then..you came.” Jessica eyes glanced towards Yuri. He saw sorrow and pain in that pretty eyes.

 

“Believe it or not, he look just like you only slightly mature. That’s why I fainted when we first met. You remind me of him; my dead Yuri.”

 

Jessica didn’t bothered the tears anymore. It was predictable how she always cried when she was reminded by their memories together. She didn’t lost a friend or a boyfriend. She lost someone who can make her happy and know when she was sad. Someone who do anything just to see her smile. Someone that she can trust her heart with. Someone who she knew would protect her from anything. She lost her Yuri. Yuri looked speechless. He always eager to know why but now that she had told him, he wished she didn’t. The pain in her eyes is something he wished he didn’t have to see. He regretted asking it. He regretted bringing up her painful past.

 

“Sica, I-I didn’t know. That’s why you tried avoiding me. Do we really look the same?”

 

Yuri carefully asked. Jessica slowly nodded. Yuri didn’t expecting this but maybe there’s a reason why they met. Maybe this is god’s answer for his prayers; his blank past. Maybe Jessica can provide him with the missing pieces. His incomplete memories.

 

“Yul?” Jessica placed her hand on top of his. She wasn’t so sure about fate or destiny but one thing she is sure about.

 

“My Yuri had long died. You’re not him. You both are different. Your personalities doesn’t come close to same. You both have the same look but I’ve known him for a while and he’s not you. It was a coincidence that you shared the same face. But you are you. The past is in the past.” She had to say it. She can’t take advantage over him. He deserved to be told the truth about her life and her past about a guy named Kwon Yuri. Yuri forced a smile as he slightly squeezed her hand assuring her that it was not him that got hurt. It was her.

 

“Have you forgotten him Sica?”

 

“Never even once. He’ll always be apart of my past. Moving on is only a phase that I have to accept.”

 

Jessica pulled away her hand as she reached for her phone in her bag.

 

“It’s getting late Yuri. I need to go.” Jessica reminding him about the time. Yuri glanced at his wrist watch and it is true. It’s getting late.

 

“I’ll send you home?”

 

The offer is tempting. She can’t deny it. She would love to spend more time with him but she know where she stands in this relationship. He’s not her Yuri and she’s engaged to Taeyeon. There’s a boundary between them. She dare not cross it.

 

“I think you shouldn’t. I don’t want my fiancee to get the wrong idea about us.”

 

“I’ll send you to your nearest road. Please? I’m responsible to bring you home safely. He won’t see us.”

 

He’s determine to make sure of her safety. He asked her out and it is his job to make sure she’s safely arrive home. Jessica is mentally too tired to even argued. Eventually she gave in. After all, it is late.

 

“Okay. I’ll ride with you.”

 

......

 

Jessica sighed in relief as she silently tip toed inside and saw Taeyeon’s body on bed with his eyes closed. She forgot to tell him that she’s coming home late. Thankfully he had fall asleep. She lightly took steps towards him and knelt down next to the bed. She gently swept his hair that loosely covering his eyes. A sudden guilt came as his innocent look presented in front of her.

 

“Sica?” Taeyeon mumbled as his eyes slowly fluttering open. She greeted his sleepy eyes with a small smile.

 

“Sorry for waking you up. Go back to sleep.”

 

Taeyeon shook his head as he pushed himself up and pulled Jessica up so that his fiancee can sat nicely on bed next to him. He caressing her cheek and smile.

 

“I was waiting for you but I fall asleep. Sorry.”

 

“It’s okay.” Jessica leaned in for a simple peck on the lips. Although he liked the kiss, he still didn’t tell her about BeatWrap sponsorship. She might not like it with their conditions. But he only had a day to come clean. Maybe she’ll be less scarier tonight. Jessica let him kissed her forehead before leaving the bed heading towards the wardrobe; finding a clean cloth for the night. Taeyeon mentally scolding himself.

 

“Umm, Sica?” Jessica glanced towards him before humming her respond. Taeyeon took a deep breath. Might as well get this done with.

 

“Damien got me a new sponsor; BeatWrap. It worth 30 million dollars and ummm tomorrow there’s a party going on there and they want me to attend so that they can officially announced it to all the shareholders. It’s a private party sort of Gala?”

 

Taeyeon explained in one breath. Jessica took out a pair of short and a white tube for the night before turning towards him.

 

“That’s a lot Tae. Congratulations!” Jessica sincerely said as her eyes curved even more showing how happy she is for him. Taeyeon pondered if she’ll be happy with the next news.

 

“And they want me to attend together with you.”

 

“What?!” Taeyeon flinched as Jessica screamed at him. She’s going to be so pissed of at him and he’ll blame Damien for this.

 

“Sica, it’s a private party.”

 

“You know how I hate being under the spotlight for being your fiancee. If I attend then everyone is going to know who the hell am I!” Jessica burst out raising her voice towards him. This was his first time seeing her like this. Jessica sensed Taeyeon’s discomfort and quickly calmed down.

 

“I’m sorry. I was just..” She had no excused for what she just did. Taeyeon had been nothing but understanding. He was just saying it and here she is raising her voice at him. She felt tears pooling in her eyes. Taeyeon quickly got onto his feet and engulfed her into a tight hug. His left palm caressing her back.

 

“Honey, it’s okay. You’re tired. I should have discuss it with you. I’m so sorry.”

 

Taeyeon really can’t watch Jessica getting hurt even if it was not his fault. He promised Yuri that he will take care of her. He promised his brother dead body that he will make her happy. Jessica cried on his chest as the guilt eating her inside.

 

“I’ll talk with Damien tomorrow. We’ll sort this out okay? Sorry baby.”

 

Jessica let Taeyeon lead her towards the bed as he knelt in front of her; intertwining his left hand fingers with hers as his right hand cupping her face. He looked direct at her eyes.

 

“I was so insensitive towards your feeling. I’m sorry again. You don’t have to go. I promise.”

 

He had always been gentle with her. He cared about her more than himself. He put her happiness more than his. This man has been loving her from the very first time and never once he tried hurting her. His eyes always soften and in love. It’s painful to watch this lovely guy so in love with her but here she is constantly thinking of another guy. Taeyeon leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead.

 

“Don’t cry anymore okay? You can tell me if you’re not happy.”

 

Jessica entangled her right hand away from his grasped as she quickly placed her fingers on his lips silencing him from talking.

 

“Tae, don’t. I am happy with you. It just... work has been hard for me. I should have dealt with it better than pouring the rage towards you.”

 

Jessica decided that she should let the part about Yuri unknown. She’s not ready to share it with Taeyeon. Taeyeon lips tugging into a smile as Jessica kissed him on the lips bringing him up on his leg. He deepen the kiss as he arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. Jessica lightly moaned when she felt his palm slowly running up and down her side.

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck as Taeyeon lifting her up and placed her down on the bed with him hovering on top. He made sure his weight didn’t crush her as his biting her lower lip. His hand slipped his hand under her shirt caressing that slim and smooth tummy. He liked touching her bare skin. The feelings of her skin against his always turn him on. Jessica muffled moans between their kiss. Taeyeon kissed harder as he started grinding his hips against her. That is when Jessica realized their position and the future outcome. She pushed him hard on the chest creating distance between them.

 

“Tae, no.” Jessica said in a jest warning Taeyeon if he proceed then he might regretted it. Taeyeon sighed but soon after smile. He kissed her lips once again before pulling away and rolled to his side. He prop his elbow down on the bed as they‘re looking at each other.

 

“Go and take bath. I’ll wait for you here then we can cuddle.” Taeyeon softly said as he run his fingers down her arm. She cupped his face earning his attention.

 

“I’ll go to the party with you.”

 

Taeyeon raised both eyebrows as he stopped his movement.

 

“I won’t force you. You don’t have to.” He didn’t want to force her doing things that she hates. This is one of it. Jessica pecked his lips and flashed him that familiar smile.

 

“I want too. When is it?”

 

“Tomorrow night. Plus Damien had magically got you a 2 days leave approved.” Taeyeon giggled as Jessica had a surprise look on her face. His fiancée is so cute that he finds everything she does is making him smile. Jessica dramatically sighed.

 

“I don’t have a choice but to follow you then. Pay me for my service Tae.” Taeyeon thought for a while and a creepy smile flashed on his face.

 

“I can give you a good night massage.”

 

“ert.” Jessica flicked him hard on the forehead. Taeyeon dodged her attack as he rolled further away and stick his tongue out at her.

 

“I’ll get you later Taeyeon.” Jessica playfully warned as she got into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Taeyeon just laughed at her and when he heard the water running down, he unconsciously sighing. He looked down on his hard on.

 

“Well, we need to sort you up buddy.”

 

.....

 

“I haven’t seen you like ages Eddy.” IngWool greeted his old friend. The guy named Eddy grinned as they shook hands. IngWool pat Eddy on the back.

 

“My business is taking me all over the world. I’m just glad to be back.”

 

“Good to have you back. A round of golf soon eh?”

 

“Sure my friend.” The two keep on talking leaving Sejoung talking to some of his father acquaintances that he knew since he was small. He glanced at his wrist watch and bite the inside of his cheek knowing that his baby brother is still not arriving. Sejoung leans sideways towards Sunny.

 

“Where is Yul?”

 

“He’s on his way.”

 

“You said those 15 minutes ago.” Sejoung reminded his girlfriend who happened to be Kwon Yuri personal assistant. Sunny lightly shoved him on the rib while smiling at their guests.

 

“Cut him some slack. It’s a miracle that he finally wanted to appear.”

 

“I know. Dad is hopeful that he’ll be here before the surprise announcement.”

 

Sunny was about to argued when IngWool excused himself and signalling the two to follow him. They did as ordered.

 

“Sunny, is Yuri really coming?” IngWool calmly said. Sunny nodded her head.

 

“Good. It’s already time. I have to start the event. Tell him to march forward as soon as he arrived.”

 

IngWool gave out instruction for Sunny to follow. He then signalled Sejoung to follow him to the main 4 shareholders. Sejoung saw a couple standing near the men but he ignored it. It can be anybody. IngWool greeted everyone.

 

“I guess you have met the new face of BeatWrap?” Sejoung frowned. A new face? Why didn’t his father discussed this with him? He trusted his father choices but as the company new director, he deserved to be warned before the said event. IngWool looked happy.

 

“Everyone, this is Kwon Taeyeon and his fiancée Jung Jessica.” Sejoung eyes widen not believing his sight. IngWool wrapped his left arm around Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“BeatWrap new ambassador.”

 

‘No.’

 

“Ah, my boy!” IngWool suddenly called and waved towards a figure that just arrived. Sejoung felt like his world just collapsed when Taeyeon and Jessica turned around like the rest of the share holders.

 

“Dad, I’m sorry I’m late.” The guy apologetically said towards his father. IngWool pat his back telling him that everything is fine.

 

“Yuri.” Taeyeon whispered under his breath gaining everyone attention even the already arrived guy.

 

“Ah, the superstar Taeyeon.” Yuri eagerly greeted him back without noticing the girl standing next to him. But as soon as his eyes laid upon her, he swore his jaw almost dropped on the floor.

 

“Sica.”

 

“Yuri.”