Chapter 9

Anatomy Of A College Girl (EDITTING AND SEMI-HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

   chapter nine   2nd day of school, perfect... NOT!? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -       ________________________________________    

 

The Next day...

 

You arrived at the school early so you decided to go on the library to see books. On your way, a girl suddenly bumped you.

"Mianhe" the girl said as she handed you your things. The girl looked at your face and said, "I know you, do you also go on Class 1-A on music?" The peculiar girl asked.

"Uhmm, yes" you faintly stuttered.

"Ahh, you are very lucky!" the girl said almost shrieking.

"Eh? Waeyo?" you asked confusedly.

"You are seating beside Mr. Popular, Sungmin!" the girl said happily.

"By the way I'm Krystal, Krystal Jung" the girl added.

"Guess so, Nice to meet you Krystal-sshi" you said.

"I have to go I need to go somewhere" you said.

"_______-ah before you leave, be careful with the other girls here. THEY MIGHT HUNT YOU DOWN." "Okay, Bye" you said slowly, trying to hypothesize the word she said.

"Bye ______-ah" Krystal waved her hands, and left first leaving you creeped out.

 

 

 

Your POV

On my way to the library, A girl named Krystal accidentaly bumped me. She asked me if I'm going to Music Class 1-A, I said yes and she almost started to shriek.

"Ahh, you are very lucky!" at first I didn't get it so I asked her why.

She replied "You are seating beside Mr. Popular, Sungmin!"

Aishh she meant the brat I taught she is pertaining to my other boy seatmate. I can't agree on what she said so I just nodded weakly with a smile. How could that be a good thing!? I shouted in my mind. Finally, I arrived at the library, near the Art Class room 1-A, I wonder what class I'll go with. I decided to go to the Art Department's bulletin board after the library sessions.

As I stepped in the library, I only saw a one person seating beside the History Book shelf. As I went nearer, I saw a figure of a boy, he looked at me as I stepped more. OMG! It's the angelic guy! The wakening ray of the Sun makes his face shine. He smiled at me and waved an hand. I went near him and he asked me to seat beside him. OMO! Is this true!

"Annyeonghaseyo, So miss what is your name?" he asked me.

"________ imnida, Annyeonghaseyo" I said formally. If i could only scream now!

 

End of your POV

 

 

Donghae's POV

I'm at the library, waiting for my Hyungs and Dongsaengs. It was really silent so I taught of playing our music. I heard some footsteps so I looked over the door and saw a walking figure of a girl, as she step one by one I'm starting to be familiarized by that sweet gentle face. OMO! It's the miss! =0 Donghae please don't faint over, act normal!

I asked her to take the seat beside me. She n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter