Aigoo.... SERIOUSLY!?

Anatomy Of A College Girl (EDITTING AND SEMI-HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

------------ Next Day ------------

 

*BUMP*

 

*SILENCE*

 

*GRUMBLE*

 

*GROAN*

 

"_________-ah? What are you up to sweetie?" your mom yelled down the kitchen; you were rummaging immediately at your closet. You did not heard what your mom said because you are in the state of chaos. "Yah noona---" Taemin was cutted of because of the book you threw, you almost hit him with that. "Omo, are you okay?" you asked. "noona are you trying to kill me?" Taemin asked innocently. "Yah!! I did not mean too, you almost scared me so i made it fly from my hands. AIGOO I AM SUPER LATE!" you said. "What are you seeking?" Taemin asked and stared as you pace back and forth. "My book! aissh forget it I am super late!" you said as you grab your backpack and rushed down to the kitchen. "Omma, i'm going!" you said, without waiting for your mom's response, you already left. "Aigoo, she did not ate her waffles" your mom sighed Taemin suddenly appeared "Aigooooo! More food for me!" Taemin smiled.

 

----------- SKIP-----------

 

"Aigoo! SERIOUSLY? 30 minutes late?!" Donghae pouted "Oh __________-ah!" Donghae called your name as he saw you walk towards him. "Late also?" you smirked, Donghae sighed but immediately held up a smile "yup."

 

The school gates are now close so you two and the rest of the late students were outside. The guidance counselor let the late student (including you and donghae) inside after 30 minutes.

 

"Aigoo..... I hate being late. And it's my first time" you pouted "Kureyo, it's my first time either" Donghae sighed. "Late students will have a 1 hour detention afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter