Chapter 4

Anatomy Of A College Girl (EDITTING AND SEMI-HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -    chapter four    you're my seatmate!?   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -       ________________________________________    

(Kring Kring)

 

The students hurriedly grabbed their nootebooks and pens in their locker and went to their respective rooms. You and Victoria is already inside the classroom before everybody else.

The seats were almost full except for one, and it's beside you. Finally a young looking guy entered the room and the girls were almost freaking.

 

 

Your POV

 

I wonder where my seatmate is, probably his late. When he'll came i'll BEFRIEND HIM (smiling). While daydreaming I saw a boy enter the room. But suddenly I heard the girls screamed "Sungmin Oppa!" The name terribly storked my head and made me remember the post. OH NO! IT'S THE BRAT! He's my seatmate! Aishh I give back what I've sead earlier! He gave me a glaring look! aishh! 

I suddenly dropped my book and didn't notice the grubling because of the loud chants. I saw the brat glaring daggers at me aishh! "Miss, you're book" someone behind me said. As I turn around I saw a guy smiling and handing me my book "He looks so angelic" I mentally slapped myself when I heard him say "Miss, are you okay?" then waved his hands in front of me. I grabbed my book from his grip and I thanked the guy "Gomawo" and gave him a 90 degrees bow.

I Hurriedly turned my face away from him so he won't notice the blush in my face. "He called me MISS" AISHH "That's embarassing" I suddenly said. But I became more reddish when I noticed the brat already sitting beside me AISHH! do I have the worst luck? Why does it have to be me!

 

End Of Your POV  

 

 

Sungmin's POV

 

As I stepped inside of the classroom I'm already hearing the girls scream. Aish! I saw the bad girl glaring daggers at me so I gave her a mad look. Ijust smiled at the girls who are screaming and I sat on my seat. As i'm walking I'm thinking aishh! Is she my seatmate!? I saw her standing in front of a guy... Wait I think I know that guy! My dongsaeng Donghae! What are they talking about? After they talk I saw the bad girl's cheeks beet red and I heard her say "That's embarassing" what did she do with Donghae? "Aishh I'm never this curious before. "LEE SUNGMIN FOCUS!" I muttered to myself. I just turn my back from the bad girl so I won't see her!

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice calling me from my back. I turned around and saw a smiling and waving Donghae. "Long time no see, Hyung" he added.

"Yup, nice to see you again" I said as i smiled.

 

 End Of Sungmin's POV

 

 

Your POV

 

I'm still blushing like there's no tomorrow! I wonder what's his name. OMO I'm spazzing out! "Unnie-sshi" I called Victoria Unnie the she leaned her face on my way. "What's the problem dongsaeng?" "Can we eat lunch together?" I asked then she beamed at me "Okay no problem"  

*End of our conversation*

While looking at my notebook blankly I heard the angelic guy and the brat talking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter