Wanna know who? [Part 1]

Anatomy Of A College Girl (EDITTING AND SEMI-HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: Oh no! am I that slow? sorry for keeping you wait...)

---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ----------- ♥ ----------

 

“Hey, long time no talk!” Sunny exclaimed in a sweet way. “What are you up to?” she added, she forgot Victoria behind. “Ehem” Victoria cleared up making Sunny startled.

 

“Sorry, uhm by the way, meet Victoria; my long lost friend” Sunny beamed. Sungmin is studying Victoria’s face *she looks familiar* he thought. Victoria’s eyes widen as she got familiarized by his face. Victoria pulled Sunny away from Sungmin.

 

“Yah, I know that guy!”  Victoria whimpered “Tell me, is that guy a brat?”

“Well SOMETIMES he is but he’s just like that. It’s his nature XD”

 

Sungmin was astonished by the sudden movement. He is left standing with his phone on his hand. He is starting to think things up related to you. Sungmin mentally slapped himself “Sunny-ah I have to go!” Sungmin yelled and waved his hands. Victoria tilted her head on Sungmin’s way (he is walking now outside the cafeteria)

 

“Yah, tell me how did you know him?” Sunny asked. “Well _______ and that guy hate each other” “Eh, waeyo?” Sunny asked curiously. “Long story, I’ll tell you next time” Victoria smiled. “Yah, why not spill it now?” Sunny pouted “Well you didn’t even tell me your boyfriend’s name, want to exchange secrets?” Victoria smirked and put her arms across her chest.

 

(AN: Are you excited to know who’s the mysterious boyfriend? Well I’ll reveal it soon =P)

 

“Yah that’s not fair!” Sunny made a puppy pleading face. Victoria just stuck her tongue out. (A/N: So childish unnie XD)

 

Back at Ryeowook and you; “Yah, coast is clear, we can go now *whew*” Ryeowook ecstatically said. “_______-ah, I’m sorry if I made you hungry suffer from my blubbering because of waiting” he added making his brows wiggle u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter