Chapter 10

Anatomy Of A College Girl (EDITTING AND SEMI-HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

   chapter ten   good vibes - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -       ________________________________________  

Your POV

 

Aishh! I just saw the brat! He said nonsenses "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk! What a luck!" I heard him say from behind. I turned around and saw him smirking an disgusted face. I just muttered something to my self because it is the fact. He then yelled at me! He's really a brat! I just smiled wickedly and turn around and try to escape from that place. "YAH! I'm talking to you!" he yelled again "I know but I don't like talking to strangers, SORRY!" I replied him trying to leave him dumbfounded  there. "Aishh! That girl! I heard him say behind me. Before the apparition of the brat I went to the Art Department's bulletin board and I saw posts of seat arrangements. I am seating beside a boy named Ryeowook. That name sounds familliar to me. It reminds me of my childhood friend. I wonder where he is now, I'm really missing him! By the way the art class starts at 9:30 to 12:30.

 

End of Your POV

 

Narrator's POV

 

You reached for your phone in the pocket and you decided to text Victoria.

 

To: Victoria

From: ________

 

 

Unnie! I'll go right away there! I have a good and interesting news for you! See you there...

 

 

You smiled before going down the stairs and to the University's garden.

 

Meanwhile at the garden, Victoria was seating on one of the bench "I wonder where she is now" muttered to herself while taking a bite of a bread. She heard her phone rang and looked at the message. She read it and when she's done reading, she looked at the tree that stands before the other bench blankly. You were already behind Victoria and kept smiling wickedly. "Good and interes-"

"BOO!"

You shocked Victoria. "Yah! Why did you do that?" Victoria said with her hands on her chest.

"Nothing, kekeke" you giggled at Victoria's cuteness.

"So what is the news?" Victoria asked furrowing an eyebrow.

"Unnie... my crushie, we spent a time together" you said excitedly.

"OMG! Where when?" Victoria asked curious.

"At the library, actually I didn't know he was there It's just destiny!"

"Ayieee! DESTINY!" Victoria said.

"Yah unnie, he is a member of a 15 member boy group called Super- Superr Juni- Super Junior! Cool right?" you gazingly said at Victoria who is furrowing an eyebrow.

 (it's her habit here ><)

"But it turned out to be bad because the brat appeared and has said some nonsense!" you said with a clenched fist.

"_______-ah my mom and dad's love story began with that. At first they hate each other but they fell for each other." Victoria sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter