Wait...What?

Anatomy Of A College Girl (EDITTING AND SEMI-HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You got out of the comfort room; still running – you heard a voice calling your way.

“Miss...!” you stopped running and turned around to see who it was – it was the counter girl motioning you to come. You felt uneasy but went instead.

“Ne?” you asked in a gentle voice with a little dash of panting.

 “Uhmm... you said earlier that you wanted to have the strawberry cake when mistress and you were ordering?”

“Y-yes, wae?” you furrowed, the counter girl smiled and handed you a neatly packed cake.

“The owner of this wanted you to have it instead...”

“Oh, how mu-“

“...you don’t need to pay it because HE already did” the counter girl said with a wide smile.

“Wait... what? But who is that person?” you asked.

“I’m so sorry miss, but I’m asked by him for not telling you his name. I’m terribly sorry” the counter girl frowned.

“Andwae, its okay, just tell HIM thank you” you smiled and the counter girl nodded, you decided to go to Vic.

“Yah, yah, yah˜! What took you so long?” Victoria sounds like your mother. “And what’s that?” she added as she raise a brow while pointing at the package in your hands.

“Ah˜ this...it’s...” you shrugged, Victoria is still raising her eyebrow.

“...you see, it’s the cake that I would like to have earlier, the counter girl gave it to me and she said that the owner wants me to have it for FREE.” You explained.

“Mwo!?” Victoria almost choke her drink, you patted her back.

“Then who’s that OWNER is SHE RELATED to you?”

“Aniyo unnie, she is a HE and I don’t know, I mean the counter girl did not told me HIS name because He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter