Chapter 6

Anatomy Of A College Girl (EDITTING AND SEMI-HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -    chapter six    the big surprise   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -       ________________________________________  


Sungmin’s POV

 

“I missed my hyungs and dongsaengs so much!” I pasted in my mind. “Hyung, You’re back!”  I heard a familiar voice and shriek, as I turn around I saw Kyuhyun holding his both cheeks with his mouth wide open but he immediately closed it and I already know why. Because of what have happened to Kangin-sshi.

 

(AN:  I’ve read it somewhere the net that Kangin loves playing with his mouth. He keeps it open for a long amount of time and one time while he is doing it, a fly flew through his mouth so he is chocked “It appeared to be stucked on his larynx” so it’s hard for him to make the fly leave his mouth =D  Poor oppa.)

 

“I have a feeling that someone whom I love is outside talking to 2 other member” Kyuhyun said. Those words made me flatter “Aww” I pouted. He was about to hug me but I refused to. “Kyu, wash your face first!” I said while shoving him away (POOR KYU ) “No hyung, you go inside first” Kyu said with a wide grin on his face. “It’s part of the big surprise” I remember what’ve EunHae told me earlier. “Omo! Maybe they painted the whole dorm pink!” I muttered to myself excitedly.

 

End of Sungmin’s POV

 

The three of them just stared at Sungmin blankly. “Go now hyung” Donghae said. Sungmin followed. As he’s about to open the door, he took a peek inside and saw nothing. It was totally dark. “Aishh! Hyung go!” Kyu said cutely as he slowly push Sungmin inside and nearly closed the door. “What’s going on, Where’s everybody?”

 Sungmin said then he flickered the lights on and guess what he saw… He saw a giant pumpkin near the couch. JUST THE PUMPKIN AND THE COUCH WAS VISIBLE. Silence fills the air. Sungmin walked slowly towards the pumpkin. When he’s near he managed to study the perfect carving of the pumpkin…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*POP*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Inside the pumpkin revealed the other Super Junior members. Shindong was the one in charge of the confettis. Sungmin was really shocked. “Maybe that’s why the pumpkin is massive!” Sungmin taught

 

“Welcome back Minnie!” They all said in unison. “Yo man baby! You’re so gorgeous! Nice weather eh Minnie!” Heechul greeted in english and he went out of the pumpkin and slumped Sungmin’s arms.

 

(AN: I just love him saying those English words =) very cliché)

 

Sungmin remained silent and now he looked at his back, he then saw Donghae, Kyuhyun (ALREADY WASHED HIS FACE) and Eunhyukkie holding a pink cake filled with pink candles. Leeteuk now spoked “So what’s up Minnie” Sungmin almost had a teary eyes but he prevented his tears from falling “You guys almost give me a heart attack! But I really appreciate all of this (starting to cry) Thank you hyungs and dongsaengs!” Sungmin said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter