Sorry....Please? >< (PART 1)

Anatomy Of A College Girl (EDITTING AND SEMI-HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waaah! Back from my long vacation! I'm doing my draft while we're island-hopping. >< I just saw an island shaped like a crocodile. RAWRR!

---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ----------- ♥ ----------

 [Lunch Break]

"Yah, _______-ah, what's with the scandal earlier?" Victoria rushed at you while you're fixing your things. You stopped for a moment and faced your unnie chuckling.

"What scandal are you talking?" you said.

"You..with Donghae...late.....TOGETHER-err" Victoria emphasized the word together. You blushed.

"It's not a scandal unnie! No big deal with that." You said in defense.

Meanwhile, while you and Victoria where busy teasing each other. Sunny together with YongHwa went towards you two. Apparently they are hearing what you two were talking.

"Yah unnie,  didn't know that you are  going lovey dovey over Mr. you met a couple of weeks ago." You said with a teasingly smirked, Victoria blushed and before you could talk even more, she immediately covered your mouth with her hands.

"Yo!" Sunny tapped Victoria's arms making her hands shove away from your face. You immediately smiled and waved at Sunny. Victoria turned around and saw Sunny smiling sweetly.

"Oh~ It's just you" Victoria sighed in relief. "I taught you were someone who would rescue _______from my harshness" she laughed.

"Yah, Unnie!" you pinched her cheeks.

"Aigoo, by the way I want you guys to meet my boyfriend.." Sunny smiled and grabbed YongHwa's wrist.

"Aiyoo, Unnie!~ I'm so happy for you!" You cooed.

"I'm glad you two are together again" .....*Wait...Again?* you thought.

"Hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter