He really is! =)

Anatomy Of A College Girl (EDITTING AND SEMI-HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(AN: Annyeong kind chingus! Back with my chapter =) ENJOY!)

---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ---------- ♥ ----------- ♥ ----------

When the three of them got to their room, they immediately went to their seats. There are only a few students in every room, consisting only of 15-20 students. _______ looked around her and sighed in relief…

 

*Your POV*

 

Wow! I taught the brat is my classmate again, good thing there are no sign of him. While waiting for my other classmates to come, I’m writing on a piece of paper saying:

 

Mr. Who, who?

 

I wonder why I wrote that. In the middle of boring seconds, a tall, gorgeous man with well-toned body entered the room together with a brownish- haired, seemingly cute young guy. I have something to say to unnie, but when I turned to her, I saw her smiling like a high school girl in love.

The man sat at the desk beside unnie, maybe he is her seatmate. The man flashed unnie a smile and introduced himself “Annyeong, I’m Nickhun Horvejkul”  Unnie smiled and also introduced herself “Annyeong, I’m Victoria Song” she then turned her head away from the man, and kept on giggling without a sound. OMO! Is she in love? Kyaaa! I’m a witness of a girl who just had her love at first sight. Maybe does the man XD I’m eavesdropping!

*Grabs a book and pretends to read it, but actually stealing glances at the two ^^*

The boy who’s at the same time who entered the room went near the desk beside me. OMO! Is this the Ryeowook?

*Hides her face at the book and still eavesdropping at unnie*

The boy chuckled; I mentally slapped myself when I heard the boy chuckle. “What are you doing little miss?” The boy looked at his back and saw a girl blushing over a boy. “Are you eavesdropping?” he said and smiled. OMO! I’m busted! “Uh-uuh, no! I’m reading!” I taught as an excuse. He looked at my book “It’s upside down” he chuckled and ruffled my hair “Aishh! You can tell me the truth, I can keep secrets and perhaps I’m also doing that at my hyungs if they date someone or like somebody” He said. But I still don’t have a faith on this guy, should I tell? “Yes I am reading! Well it’s a kind of an IQ test” I replied him.

I was really laughing hard in my head, can’t imagine if one does exist XD

 

(AN: You really like making things up here XD but it will not affect your character trait here =D)

 

 

“Really? Well count me in!” he said gleefully. “By the way I’m Kim Ryeowook” he introduced himself. “K-kkim Ryeowook!?” I stuttered OMO! Is he the one!? “Annyeong Ryeowook, I’m ______” I said. “What’s your age?” he asked me. “(your age)” “Oh! I’m 1 year older, you can call me now oppa if that’s okay with you” he said.

He really is Ryeowook!  1 year older than me is a clue that he is. But how come he doesn’t remember me?

 

*End of your POV*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter