Chapter 3

Anatomy Of A College Girl (EDITTING AND SEMI-HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -    chapter three    a member of Super what?   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -     Warning: EPIC drama ahead... ________________________________________  

[4 Years ago]

“But appa, I already had a job… I’m a singer and song writer, if I will take your responsibilities for the company… what about my group, Super Junior?” Sungmin told his father who is lying on the bed. His father seemed to be sick.

“Son I—p” Sungmin’s father mumbled with teary eyes. “As you know, I’m suffering from a heart disease and my doctor said it’s already a severe disease. Thank you for taking care of me for the years I’m having a heart attack but I-I think I’ll go to heaven soon.” Sungmin’s father said between his breaths.

“Appa, please don’t say those words.” Sungmin started to cry and can’t stop from sobbing.

“Son, please be the CEO of our company and take care of the school I built for you. If I’m gone I want you to—b” (Tuttttt… the wave rays stopped and his father stopped breathing)

 

“Appa!”

 

(AN: Just imagine this happening but sorry for the crappy sound effects. But that’s what I’m hearing when watching drama with this kind of dying part scenes)

 

Sungmin followed his father’s orders and he already accepted the fact that his father went away. He already consumpted 2 months of working. The other Super Junior members already knew about the bad news and they understand Sungmin’s situation.

 

[The confession day at the SUJU dorm]

(2nd month 3rd week after the death)

 

Sungmin: I’m really sorry guys but I think I’m resigning from being a member of SUJU. (Starting to cry)

Leeteuk: (panicking deep inside mood) Minnie we understand your situation. All the hard works to keep your father’s company ongoing, on the other hand you don’t have any siblings to relay on but I think there’s another way but resigning. (Starting to tear)

Heechul: Minnie doesn’t have any siblings!? (Said in shouting way, almost shocked)

 

(AN: Just imagine our beloved Sungmin (LOL) has no siblings)

 

Eunhyuk: Aishh Heechul please don’t shout, you are ruining the moment!

Heechul: chowwy (Made a pout)

Eunhyuk: (Disgusted)

Donghae: Please don’t resign. We will just tell the public that you have a restraining order because of the happenings (tears on his cheeks)

Sungmin: Please no, I don’t want the group affected. Please I’m doing this for the sake of Super Junior

Kyuhyun: Are you very sure hyung? (trying to wipe his ongoing tears away)

Sungmin: Yes, I’ll try to come back if I can. I promise that!

SUJU: Pinky promise?!

Sungmin: (smiled half) Pinky Promise!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter