Reminiscing the past (PART 1)

Anatomy Of A College Girl (EDITTING AND SEMI-HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After spending your day with Victoria at her pastry shop- her family business either, you decided to go home. On the way home, you passed by a park. You went towards a swing and sat there. The park meant a lot for you; maybe ½ of your childhood memories was made up by that park.

 

=FLASHBACK (YOUR POV)=

 

I just turned 6 years old today and my mom and dad together with my 4 years old little brother, Taemin, decided to brought me to Seoul Supermall

(AN: I just made up the name of the mall, I don’t know if one does exist =D)

We strolled a lot and ate a LOT of delicious foods. One of them is my precious fried chicken. My dad bought me a super cute bear, and from that moment I called it Romeo. My mom loves to tell me the story of Romeo and Juliet before drifting to my own dreamland. Taemin was laughing because of the name, well he thinks it’s lame and suggested to name it MinPrince instead- MinPrince because he thinks he is princelier than Romeo. Of course I did NOT.

Before we went home, my dad dragged me to a accessories shop. He bought me a charm bracelet and told me some things...

“Be a good girl to mom and our brother okay? I want to see you soon as a good-grown lady.”

Then he kissed me on my forehead. “Happy birthday princess” dad said with a smile. I could sense something’s not right, behind those smile are bitter tears- I saw my dad’s eyes became watery before he led me back to where mom and Taemin was waiting.

Then we went home- unexpected things happened.

“Appa... why do you have to leave...” I said as my tears began to flood the house. Dad was not replying or saying anything, instead looking at us with pitiful eyes. My sobbing began louder as my dad was on his way to the door. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter