Reminiscing the past (PART 3)

Anatomy Of A College Girl (EDITTING AND SEMI-HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Continuation of flashback (Still your POV)

 

The next day, I went to the park by myself; the park where dad and my bestfriend used to bring me- but now, I’m all alone again. I feel like I’m carrying a very heavy burden on my shoulder when I lost 2 important people in my life. Then again, I sat on my usual sot on the playground- the swing. I don’t know why my foot keeps dragging me on the swing; the place where I usually shed bitter tears.

The park was so peaceful and quiet at this moment since other kids have to attend their afternoon classes. I feel so isolated right now. I swung myself, trying to bring back the happy memories I spent with dad and Henry, but a pitch of nothingness comes out. Instead, the memories that hurts me most flashes. I did not realize that my tears fell constantly until I heard a faint voice.

“Why are you crying?” he said with a sympathetic look. I did not reply for a minute because I am busy wiping my tears but it’s no use.

“Here take this” he said as he handed me a handkerchief. The memory of Henry and I’s first meeting flashes back.  I took the handkerchief and my sobs got louder because of the exact replica of memory on how I met Henry.

“You know, you should always smile because it will make you look young always!” he beamed. Now what? The opposite of what Henry said? I managed to chuckle that made him look up on me with a hint of confused face.

“What’s funny, do I have dirt on my face?” he asked. Waah, he really does replicate Henry so much.

“Aniyo, it’s just that you resemble my bestfriend. You know, we met here with the same situation right now. You also said some exact words he said but others were opposite.” I explained.

“Mwo, jinja?” I laughed at his funny and shocked expression, so I started to tell him the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter