Chapter 2 Your Warnings

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

*3rd Person’s POV*

YeonHee carried Inhwan to her room as YunHo helped her carry her luggage with SeulGi supervising. They entered her room with YeonHee shocked.

“Wow! She wasn’t kidding when she meant the word ‘everything’,” said YeonHee.

“Oh…yeah!” said YunHo and SeulGi.

He put down the luggage and the 4 of them sat down on the bed, with Inhwan on her lap.

“Noona, hum a tune, pwease!” begged Inhwan.

“Okay,” she agreed.

YeonHee hummed a sweet and soothing melody. That made him fall sleep. She gently placed him on her bed then the 3 of
them all sat on the floor.

“Okay,” said SeulGi, “Here are things that you need to know about Seoul High.”

“Okay, shoot,’ said YeonHee.

“There are 2 kingtas,” said YunHo, “Me and Kim JaeJoong.”

“2 Queenkas,” said SeulGi, “Me and Kwon BoA. People leave me and YunHo alone since they know we’re dating. Me and BoA, we’re not really friends. She’s ty and y and tends to try to get a kiss from every boy in our school.”

“Oh, and Kim JaeJoong?” YeonHee questioned.

“Okay, uh…” SeulGi said, thinking, “Kim JaeJoong is kind of a bully. I swear, he’s mean and cold. He’s always alone, and I don’t know why, but girls love him, too. That’s why he’s a kingta.”

“Great, now I’m nervous.”

“Don’t be,” said YunHo, “I’ll protect you.”

“What about me?” SeulGi asked.

“Uh….” YunHo said, pretending to think. SeulGi then punched his arm. “Ow! I’m joking. Yes I’ll protect you.”

“So, who else should I watch out for?” YeonHee asked.

“BoA. She’s wants to plant one on JaeJoong, but she wants to be with SiWon. It’s funny since he always gives her a disgusted look,” explained SeulGi.

“Well, I’ll try to stay away,” said YeonHee, “Wait? Choi SiWon?”

“Yeah! You know him?” SeulGi asked.

“I kind of beaten him up once,” YunHo confessed nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Yeah, I hated SiWon. He tried to beat me up, but luckily YunHo~oppa came in time. He knew what was up, so he punched his face,” explained YeonHee.

“Oh, okay. Oh, and also, JaeJoong would always be by himself,” added SeulGi.

“Okay, thanks.”

“Welcome.”

“You know, oppa, I’m liking SeulGi,” said YeonHee.

“Yeah same here. I’m sorry, but I think we should break up.”

“What? Omo! You’re becoming lesbian!” yelled YunHo.

“Yah! You babo, I’m joking. I won’t break up with you.”

“Aw, well we should go. See you tomorrow. I’ll pick you up since ‘that’ is following her daddy’s order to try her new car on the first day,” said YunHo.

“Oppa! You know that I planned my first day, well my appa. Besides, you two best friends should catch up, araso, YounHa?” said SeulGi.

“Okay ----- HEY!” yelled YunHo.

“See y’all tomorrow,” said SeulGi running out the door.

“Bye YeonHee,” said YunHo.

“Bye guys.”

“Pick you up at 6.”

“Got it.”

Once they left, YeonHee unpacked her luggage. It was 8 and Inhwan was still sleeping. ‘Heavy sleeper, yet adorable,’ though YeonHee. Soon, her Auntie came in.

“Here’s your uniform and I’ll bring Inhwan to his room,” she said.

“Kamshamnida,” she said, “For everything.

“Oh, you’re very welcome,” her Auntie said, hugging her.

YeonHee then started crying. “I’ll take good care of you, just like your parents did.”

“I know you will. I trust you.” Their hug broke.

“Okay, well night,” said her Auntie as she walked out of the room while carrying Inhwan.

“Night.”

........................................................................................................................

Friday February 13, 2009 8:37PM