Chapter 14 Love...It's All Lies

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

*3rd Person POV* …next morning…4AM

YeonHee woke up 2 hours earlier. Last night after dinner, she had cried herself to sleep. She again looked at the song he wrote. She tossed it aside and took out her keyboard. She started play around with the notes, until it became a melody. She wrote down the notes and continued playing. The song made her cry. She looked at her phone: 30 missed calls, 10 text messages, and 5 voicemails….all from JaeJoong. She ignored it and continued playing. Inhwan then came in, jumping on her bed.

“Sh, Inhwan, why are you awake?” asked YeonHee.

“I heard music. Can you play it again?” Inhwan asked.

YeonHee smiled an nodded. She then played the Melody. When she finished, she looked at Inhwan.

“Noona, I like it but it sounds sad because you are sad,” said Inhwan.

“Yeah, I know. I think I found the lyrics,” said YeonHee.

“Can you play it again? I’ll write it down.”

“Araso.” She than played it again and sang.

Link to the song Love…It’s All Lies (사랑... 다 거짓말) by Lyn:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwpzcPcO89k ßTHAT IS SERIOUSLY MY FAVORITE SONG!!! XD I don’t the meaning yet since I haven’t check the lyrics so yeah.

“Noona, don’t cry,” said Inhwan, hugging her.

“I’m sorry. I’ll be strong, especially for you,” said YeonHee and lightly pinched his nose. “Now, go to a different cause I need to get ready for school.”

“Araso, Noona.”

…school…

YeonHee brought the song she wrote with her. She walked alone. She say JaeJoong at the usual tree they stay once they reach the school. She ignored him and went straight to her locker. People started talking when they saw her alone. She ignored and headed to her locker. She taped the song inside her locker and took her stuff. She shut her locker, but jumped when she saw JaeJoong…crying.

“What do you want?” YeonHee asked coldly to him.

“I want to be with you again,” JaeJoong said.

“No, Jae. I can’t. I trusted you, but I was wrong to.”

She walked away, but JaeJoong grabbed her wrist.

“She kissed me,” JaeJoong said.

‘Yeah, and I bet you kissed her back due to, you didn’t break it. Now let go of me!” she yelled.

“No. Please. I’m sorry. I need you.”

“Sorry isn’t enough. You know I can’t trust guys easily. I’m hurt because of you. Just stay away from her.” JaeJoong pulled her in and kissed her. She didn’t kiss hikm back, so her broke it.

“I love you,” he said.

“You know, I did. I loved you and trusted you , but you took it away. Trust is a fragile thing and you broke it.”

She escaped from his gripped (a/n: o.0 in my notebook I wrote “gribbed” XD) and walked away. He walked her walk. He cried and punched her locker. When he did, a piece of paper slid out. He picked it up and read it. He again felt like he just wanted to cry.

“This song…it’s something that her love think it’s described…a lie,” he said.

Before YeonHee entered her classroom. She found YunHo. She suddenly hugged him and cried.

“He hurt me oppa. He hurt me, badly,” YeonHee cried.

“It’s okay, calm down,” said YunHo. The bell rang. “We’ll talk at lunch, araso?”

She nodded and they left. YeonHee wiped away her tears and entered the room. She sat down, far away from JaeJoong. JaeJoong watched her. He misses. Still, he held the paper.

“YeonHee, please believe me,” muttered JaeJoong. While YeonHee was reading, So Eun came up to her.

“Why aren’t you with Jaejoong?” So Eun asked.

“We broke up,” YeonHee answered.

“Why? What happened?”

“Not be to rude, but I can’t talk about it. I’m still hurt about it.”

“Okay, I’m sorry.”

Once So Eun sat down, Ms. Kang came in. She soon started teaching. During the lesson, JaeJoong started writing a song.

…lunch time…

“BoA and JaeJoong kissing,” YeonHee said.

“She must’ve kissed him. And I think BoA held on to him tight,” said YunHo. “He still loves you.”

“I do too, but…”

“But nothing. Ever since you came, he’s changed. Look at the necklace he gave you. He never let anyone touch it, see it, and talk about it. You’re the first one to. He wrote and sang you a song,…”

“Oppa, stop,” said YeonHee already crying.

“Mianhe.”

“No, it’s alright. I miss him, but I can’t trust him. I’m afraid to.”

“You’ll never know unless you try,” said YunHo.

“Oppa, I hate it when you’re right,” said YeonHee with a laugh.

“Yeah, and I feel good when I am,” YunHo laughed.

…3 weeks…

3 weeks passed since the break up. SeulGi returned from vacation. She felt pity for both YeonHee and JaeJoong. She and YunHo would be extremely pissed off to JaeJoong, but they know that he still loves her, and it’s all BoA’s fault.

“You two go ahead, alright. I’ll be in the music room,” said YeonHee, refusing their offer going to the movies.

“Alright, well, see yea,” said SeulGi.

“Bye,” said YunHo.

They walked away. YeonHee opened her locker and a piece of paper fell out.

“*gasps* My song. It’s back,” said YeonHee.

YeonHee went to the music room and took her guitar. She put it in the bag and headed to the park. YeonHee sat down underneath a very large tree and started playing the song she wrote. Soon, tears fell out of her eyes.

--------------

Wednesday April 15, 2009 2:58PM