Chapter 5 Crying

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

*JaeJoong’s POV*

YeonHee is the only girl who rejected me. Wow! All girls just want to be with me, but her? By that, I fell in love with her. I should be nice? Ugh! Usually…I am, but…no.

~FLASHBACK~ *3rd Person POV*

JaeJoong was 7 years old. His parents only ignored him. He has an older sister name Yumi, who loves him very much. She’s 10 years old, but once she hit the age of 11, she died of leukemia. JaeJoong’s parents takes out their anger on him. For 8 years, he never received company and mostly loved ever since Yumi died. That’s why he’s cold, mean, and a bully. Everyday, he’s alone. He starts to cry, but when he stops, he knows that he’s alone. For 3 years, he had never laugh, smiled, and cried again.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

*sighs* What should I do? My heart beats fast if I see her. It may seem that I’m mean to her, but I like her so much. I don’t show much expression. Weekends past and school started. I didn’t even bother to mess with her. Lunch came and I walked to my table….alone as usual. Once I took a bite of my food, a tear fell. First time in 3 years, and it just on falling.

*YeonHee’s POV*

Hm….right now, I’m relieved that JaeJoong didn’t like threaten me or something. Although, I kind of do feel bad for him.

“YeonHee, you alright?” asked SeulGi.

“Huh? Oh, yeah…I guess,” I answered.

“What’s on your mind?” asked YunHo.

“What are you talking about?”

“What are you thinking about?”

“Ugh! JaeJoong.”

“What did he do?” asked YunHo.

“Yeah, you didn’t tell me what happened,” said SeulGi.

“He asked me to be his girlfriend. Well, that was a gay deal, but then he kissed me. I still refused him,” I explained.

“I’m gonna kill him,” said YunHo.

“I said no killing, oppa,” I said.

“B-b-but…”

“NO!!!” me and SeulGi yelled.

“Fine,” YunHo said in defeat, crossing his arms and pouting.

“SeulGi~ah, date tonight at the movies?’ he asked.

“Okay.”

“I’ll be back,” I said carrying my tray.

They nodded and started talking while I walked to the trash. Once I did, I turned around and saw JaeJoong…..crying? I sat down next to him, being concerned and curious.

“Why are you crying?” I asked.

“None of your business!” he yelled.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Shut up,” he responded.

“Okay, well….I’ll leave…… Huh?”

*JaeJoong’s POV*

When she was about to leave, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down.

“Stay, p-p-p-p-please,” I said quietly. First time I ever said please since Yumi unnie died.

‘O-okay,” she said. It was quiet while I ate. “Can I have a fry?”

“Here,” I said and gave it to her.

“Thanks,” she said and smiled.

“Why?” I questioned.

“Why…what?”

“You being concerned about me.”

“Well, I just wanted to know if you’re okay,” YeonHee answered.

“I was mean to you.”

“I don’t care. You just don’t know me. Well…see you in class.”

She then walked away without me stopping her. I’m just…lonely. I looked around, and saw jealously in the girls. *scoffs* Whatever, they have no chance with me. Again, I started to cry, so I walked out and stayed in the empty hallway.

“*gasps* Oppa! Are you okay,” said a voice. I hear her footsteps running towards me, “C’mon, you could tell BoA.”

“NO, NOW STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!” I yelled and walked out.

*YeonHee’s POV*

“YeonHee, are you okay?” SeulGi asked as I sat down.

“Yeah,” I answered.

“What’d he do?” asked YunHo.

“He just needed company…I guess,”

“Okay,” said YunHo.

“You sure? I watched you and it looks like you like him,” said SeulGi.

“Okay…no! He just gave me a French fry!” I yelled.

“Whatever.” RING! “Ew…class time. Let’s go.”

…Science Class…

SeulGi and I walked in early to science. The corner of the room, JaeJoong was there all alone…crying. We took out seats together.

“Wait here,” I said to SeulGi.

“Okay, sure. I’m gonna text oppa.” As she called YunHo, I walked to JaeJoong.

“Are you okay? You seem to cry a lot today,” I whispered.

“Stop being concerned about me,” he said.

“Why? I care.”

“Why?”

“I just do. Like I said before…you don’t know me. Plus, I just try and care for people.”

“Thanks,” said JaeJoong.

“Y-You’re welcome.”

“Why are you red?” he asked.

“I am?”

“Yeah.”

---

Saturday February 28, 2009 1:28PM