Chapter 15 I Trust You

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

*3rd Person’s POV*

JaeJoong has been miserable for the whole 3 weeks. He misses YeonHee so much. He misses her smile, laugh, kindness, her hugs, kisses, and everything. He cried for her everyday and misses her way too much.

“YeonHee, I love you and always will. Please trust me again,” JaeJoong said to himself, kicking pebbles while walking to the park.

F L A S H B A C K

JaeJoong and YeonHee are at the lake, having a picnic. Soon, JaeJoong took out a box of cake.

“Oh, cake,” said YeonHee happily.

“Yeah, and your favorite flavor, too,” said JaeJoong.

“You know what will be fun?” asked YeonHee.

“What?”

YeonHee took a piece of cake and smudged it on his face. She laughed so hard.

“That.”

“What?” he grabbed a piece and smudged it on her face. They started a cake fight, and laughed so happily.

END OF FLASHBACK

He found a tree and soon sat underneath it.

F L A S H B A C K

JaeJoong faced her and slowly kissed her. YeonHee revived his message and kissed him back. JaeJoong’s sweet and gentle kiss became very passionate. YeonHee put her arms around his neck as Jaejoong put his around her waist. Slowly, YeonHee laid on her back with JaeJoong on her. Both of them broke their kiss for air.

“YeonHee?” JaeJoong called.

“Neh?” she responded.

“Saranghaeyo.”

“S-Saranghaeyo.”

He then sang the chorus of One. (A/N: I THINK it’s when JaeJoong first sang for her)

END OF FLASHBACK

“YeonHee,” Jaejoong whispered, crying his heart out.

“JaeJoong~oppa,” YeonHee whimpered crying her heart out.

“Saranghaeyo,” they both said.

Suddenly, out of the blue, he heart music. He didn’t turn to see who’s playing, but listened. ‘It’s YeonHee’s song that she wrote,’ JaeJoong thought. The music stopped, and was playing again but with singing.

“The song is beautiful, but song,” said JaeJoong then partially sang along.

Then, JaeJoong turned around and saw YeonHee at the other side of the tree. Somehow, he felt happy, but hurt to see her cry. Without knowing, he went closer to her, and suddenly embraced her, crying too. YeonHee stopped playing, and softly cried.

“I miss this,” said JaeJoong. “I missed hugging you.” No responses. She just sat there quietly, crying. She didn’t fight back, but just wanted him to comfort her. ‘Me too,’ she thought, ‘Me too.’

“Do you hate me that much that you won’t speak?” asked JaeJoong. YeonHee silently sobbed. “Okay, then. I deserve it. I-I deserve everything that you’ll at me. I hurt you and I promised I wouldn’t. Look what I did. Everything changed,:

Controllably, YeonHee cried and hugged him back. She buried her head on his chest and sobbed. JaeJoong said nothing and just held her in tight.

“I miss you oppa,” she finally spoke.

“YeonHee, I love you and still do,” JaeJoong said.

YeonHee didn’t say anything else and just tried her best to stop crying. He broke their embraced and he lifted her chin so she faces him. JaeJoong smiled at her, tears still flowing down his face. YeonHee look at him. He then kissed her once she did with no hesitation. With no control she kissed him back. His kiss became passionate again. She broke the kiss when it did.

“Mianhe, I shouldn’t have….“ JaeJoong got interrupted.

“Saranghaeyo,” said YeonHee. She then took out a piece of paper. “Please sing it for me.” JaeJoong smiled, knowing it was his song he wrote for her birthday. (A/N: Love Is… by DBSK)

“I trust you oppa…forever,” said YeonHee.

“Ch-Chincha?” JaeJoong asked, his hopes being so high.

“Neh…I love you,” said YeonHee.

“I love you too.”

--------------

Thursday April 16, 2009 6:44PM