Chapter 10 HIS NUMBER!!!

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

*YeonHee’s POV*

I slowly woke up by the sunlight. I looked around and found out I’m still at the lake. I tried to stand up, but something held me down by the waist. I turned and found JaeJoong next to me. I smile, and touched his face gently. He looks peaceful. I then remembered about yesterday between us. Especially that kiss.

~Flashback~

“I kissed you because I like you, and hoping that you will be my, uh…g-girlfriend?” I confessed.

“Girlfriend?” she questioned.

“Yeah.”

Girlfriend? I don’t want to trust another guy again. Should I give him a chance? I do like him…a lot. I should trust him.

“JaeJoong…my namja chingu *boyfriend*,” I said.

~End of Flashback~

“So, how long are you gonna stare at me?” JaeJoong asked which startled me. I just shrugged and smiled. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

“So what time is it?” I asked.

“8AM,” JaeJoong answered when he checked his cell phone.

“Ugh, I gotta go back home. My Auntie has to be dead worried about me.”

“Okay, climb on my back.”

“No, I wanna walk with you.”

I held his hand, but he intertwined them and we walked to the bike. As we did, I put my head on his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled. That’s what I love him about. Before, he was mean, but he’s sweet, smiley side makes me melt, and comfortable.

“Are you alright?” he asked me.

“Yeah,” I answered.

“Okay, well…hop on.”

I smiled. I put on the helmet and sat behind him. I hugged him tightly so I wouldn’t fall off. In minutes, we arrived.

“Well, see you,” said JaeJoong.

“Bye.” I gave him a peck on the lips and went to the door. I watched him driving away and I entered the house. “Auntie, Inhwan! I’m home!” I yelled out.

“Noona!” Inhwan cried out and hugged my leg. “Noona, I missed you!”

“Me, too. And Auntie. By the way, where is she?” I asked.

“The kitchen.” I followed Inhwan to the kitchen and found Auntie happily making breakfast.

“YeonHee!” she cried out and hugged me. “I was worried about you. Where were you?”

“A date with my new boyfriend,” I answered. “I’m sorry. I must had fallen asleep and forgot to tell you where I was.”

“Oh, it’s alight.”

“Thanks.”

“So you must have a blast.” I nodded my head.

“Well, I’ll head to my room.” Immediately I took a shower then called SeulGi after. “Guess what?”

“What?” she replied.

“Me and JaeJoong are ---“

“Dating?” she questioned.

“Mhm,” I responded.

“FINALLY!” she screamed.

“Ow, why hurt my ears?

“Sorry.”

“What if I’m gonna have doubts, I mean, is he trusted?”

“What do you mean?”

“My last boyfriend cheated on me.”

I explained everything to her. “YeonHee, you could trust him. Besides, you’re the best the thing that ever happened to him.”

“I was huh?” What stinks is that, I need his number,” I said.

“Eh, you’ll get it in school,” said SeulGi.

“True, well got to go.”

“Bye.”

Suddenly, we hung up. *Gasps* I DON’T HAVE HIS NUMBER!!! Great, how could I contact him sooner? Soon, my phone vibrated. I looked at who called and it’s an unfamiliar number too.

“Yobesayo?” I answered.

“Meet me at the café now.”

Soon, he hung up. I put on my shoes, told Auntie I’m going out and left. In 7 minutes, I arrive at the front of the building. Then something covered my eyes.

“Guess.”

“JaeJoong~oppa,” I answered.

He gave me a peck in the cheek. He held my hand, and we entered the café. We took our seats and ordered our food. Once it came, we ate.

“So, how’d you get my number?” I asked.

“Uh, your cell phone,” JaeJoong replied.

“Snoop.”

“Yah, I’m no snoop!”

“Yeah you are, you went through my phone.”

“Fine, call me Snoopy.”

“Araso, Snoopy.”

“You know why I like you than the other girls?” he asked.

“How come?”

“You’re different from them,” JaeJoong answered.

“Is that so?” I said.

“Yeah, most girls are all over me, and BoA is too clingy.”

“But, what if I get too clingy?” I asked.

“I’ll still be with you.”

---------------

Saturday March 14, 2009 3:35PM