Chapter 13 Broken Trust

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

*YeonHee’s POV*

Weeks passed since JaeJoong sang to me. So, I’m his true love for him. I fell on love with him, too. The more I’m with him, the happier I am. I trust him even more than any other guy. Except YunHo~oppa, he’s the only guy I trusted. The song he sang to me was beautiful. And ever since he wrote me a song, I decided to write a song, but about what? I don’t know yet, but oh well. JaeJoong said that he’d come to school late, so he couldn’t walk me to school on this special day. SeulGi was away on vacation, so I walked with YunHo.

“Happy birthday!” YunHo cheered while walking to school.

“Kamsahamnida, oppa,” I said and gave him a big hug.

“Here you go.”

He then handed me a gift. I opened it and found a bracelet.

“Oppa, thank you! I love it so much!” I said so happily and hugged him.

“I’m glad you love it.”

We both reached the school. Immediately, I saw JaeJoong leaning against the tree. I smiled as I saw him smiling at me. I hugged oppa bye and ran to JaeJoong and gave him a hug. He laughed happily and hugged me back.

“Happy birthday,” he whispered in my ear. Our hug broke.

“Thanks. I thought you were coming late,” I said.

“I lied. I thought since we always walked together to school, I wanted you to walk with YunHo.”

“Thanks. So, got me anything? Not like I was expecting,” I asked.

“Yeah, I’ll give it to you after school or soon,” JaeJoong replied.

I smiled. He put his arm around my waist and we walked in the building. Once we did, people stared…as usual.

“Check it out!” said a student.

“Aw, look at them,” another one said.

Yeah, let’s just say that we’re THE couple. No one, except BoA, dared to break us up. Even the girls who love JaeJoong actually love it that we’re together.

*JaeJoong’s POV*

I finally finished my 2nd song that I wrote for her, and then I could work on my next. Everyday, ideas pops into my head. That’s all because of my YeonHee. She changed me. She made me into the person I was ever since Ayumi noona was alive. I became nicer and especially to everyone who respects us, and most importantly to YeonHee. I grabbed my things out of my lover and found BoA behind it.

“What do you want?” I asked coldly.

“After school, can I talk to you? It’s important,” she said.

“Okay, but it better be quick.”

“Okay.”

I then walked to YeonHee, who was talking to YunHo.

“What’s up?” asked YunHo.

“Not much.”

The bell just rang and we walked to our classes before we were late.

“So, after school, meet me at the front building?” I asked.

“Araso, oppa. I wanna see what you got me too.”

I chuckled then our teacher came. While she taught our class, I pulled out my song. An hour passed and the bell rang. I waited for YeonHee out the hallway. She then came out and we headed to lunch. I handed her the song…or shall I say her gift.

“W-What’s this?” YeonHee asked.

“Your gift.” She opened and read it. She smiled widely.

“Thanks.”

*3rd Person’s POV*

“Thanks, oppa. This is the best gift. Saranghae!” YeonHee cheered and hugged him.

“Saranghae. After school, I’ll sing it to you,” JaeJoong said.

“Yeah, I’ll love that even more. YunHo~oppa, look what JaeJoong~oppa gave me,” said YeonHee cheerfully as they sat down.

“Wow, you write songs?” asked YunHo. “This is really good.”

“Yeah, but only for YeonHee and no one else,” JaeJoong answered.

“Why only her?”

“Because he loves me so much,” YeonHee answered. “I love him. Oppa, he’s the first guy, besides you, that I trust.”

“Okay, but if you break her heart, you’re dead,” warned YunHo.

“Araso. I’d kill myself if I did,” said JaeJoong.

…after school…

It was now after school. JaeJoong walked to the front building and saw BoA. He walked over to her to hear what she’ll say.

“Okay, what is it?” JaeJoong asked coldly.

“I wanna say sorry,” BoA lied.

Once YeonHee came, BoA smirked and forced a kiss on JaeJoong. YeonHee didn’t see JaeJoong trying to break it off since BoA held on to him too tight.

“O-Oppa,” YeonHee said quietly, already crying. BoA then broke the kiss.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” JaeJoong yelled then turned to YeonHee who’s already crying. “YeonHee, it’s not what it looks like.”

“I trusted you,” she said. JaeJoong walked up to her, but with each step he took, she backed away. “I trusted you but you lied!” she screamed then ran away.

“BoA, you !” JaeJoong yelled and ran after YeonHee.

“Whatever, she got what she deserves,” said BoA and walked away.

“YeonHee, wait!!!” JaeJoong yelled out.

Each call, YeonHee ignored them and continued running to her house. ‘Does she ever get tired?’ JaeJoong thought to himself. “YeonHee, please! I love you!” JaeJoong cried out, and did started crying. She continued running. JaeJoong stopped, gasping for air. He followed on his knees crying.

“YeonHee, come back. I need you,” JaeJoong said, crying.

YeonHee kept running and crying. She found a quiet place. She stopped and walked over to the tree. She sat down, hugging her knees crying. Her phone then rang. She saw the I.D. ‘JaeJoong’. She ignored his call and decided to walk home. She stopped crying so that her Auntie and Inhwan wouldn’t be worried.

“YeonHee! I’m sorry I wasn’t here this morning. Happy birthday!” her Auntie cheered and hugged her as YeonHee came in.

“Thank you. I’ll be in my room, finishing up on some homework.”

“Okay.”

YeonHee walked up to her room and lied on her bed. She felt something in her pocket, so she took it out. It was a song that JaeJoong wrote. She read the lyrics and cried. Inhwan then came in, running to YeonHee to hug her.

“Noona, why are you crying?” asked Inhwan.

“Me and JaeJoong are over,” YeonHee replied.

“You and hyung no together?”

“No.”

“It’s okay noon. I’ll be with you,” Inhwan said.

“Thank you. Don’t tell anyone, araso?”

“Araso, noona. Saranghaeyo!”

“Saranghaeyo.”

--------

Saturday April 4, 2009 11:43PM