Chapter 8 Part 3 Valentine Mystery

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

“JaeJoong, how come…you’re only nice to me. And pretty mean to almost everyone anyway?” asked YeonHee.

“You were the only one who was concerned and caring to me, even thought I’m mean to you. Also when I kiss you, you were still nice to me,” JaeJoong explained.

“Well, that’s me. Unless if someone brings up my attitude then forget my concerns,” she laugh. “You know what?”

“What?”

“This is the best Valentine’s Day ever. When I was in America, boys ask me to be their Valentine, and I will accept. The dates are usual but not special. Yours is the best, romantic, most special, sweet ----“

Soon enough, JaeJoong leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back, which made him happy. They broke the kiss, and looked away.

“S-Sorry,” JaeJoong blushed.

“I-It’s okay…uh…yeah,” YeonHee stuttered.

“Like the kiss?” he asked.

YeonHee laughed and punched his arm. “What was that for?” She shrugged and they started laughing.

“Why’d you kiss me?” JaeJoong thought for awhile.

*JaeJoong’s POV*

‘Well…I LOVE YOU.’ “Why? I can’t give my Valentine a gift or kiss?” I asked, well joking around.

“Oh,” she responded with a sad look.

“Why the sad face?” I asked.

“Oh, nothing. Well…thank you for this…date.”

“You’re welcome.” ‘You’re the only one who knows about this place.’ “Don’t tell anyone about this place.”

“Araso,” she replied as I chuckled.

“Omo, you laughed then chuckle. Like…a happy one!” she exclaimed.

“I know. Well, I lied about something. This guilt is killing me since I did.”

“About what?”

“I kissed you because I like you, and hoping that you will be my, uh…g-girlfriend?” I confessed.

“Girlfriend?” she questioned.

“Yeah.”

*YeonHee’s POV*

Girlfriend? I don’t want to trust another guy again. Should I give him a chance? I do like him…a lot. I should trust him.

“JaeJoong…my namja chingu *boyfriend*,” I said.
He looked at me with a big smile on his face, and him in shock at the same time. I giggled on his reaction. Soon, he pulled me in for a kiss again. I kissed him back. Our kiss broke and we hugged.

“So far in my life, this is the best day ever in the universe,” JaeJoong whispered in my ear.

Our embrace broke and we just stared at each other. He has perfect features. He has everything that I see in a guy, too. His eyes, amazing big almond shape eyes, cute nose, button shape like nose and sharp, lips, pouty and kissable lips, has a perfect jaw line, and his smile, CONTAGIOUS!

“Hey, bet I could climb that tree higher,” I said.

“Is it a challenge?” JaeJoong asked.

“Yes it is.”

I stood up ad ran to the tallest tree I saw. He ran after so, so I just jumped to the first branch to the next, same as JaeJoong. Once he reached his tenth, as I reached my 15th, he stopped.

“Yah, you win! I’m coming down!” he yelled.

“Okay! Have fun at the bottom!” I yelled back to him. *JaeJoong=T_T* Once I saw him firmly on the ground, looking up at me, I climbed down. Oh snap.

“AAAH!!!!” I screamed. Yeah, I SLIPPED and fell. I’m scared. I didn’t feel anything but felt hands though.

*JaeJoong’s POV*

I panicked when I saw her falling. My body controlling me, I ran to catch her. Luckily, I did. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled. She suddenly hugged me.

“Kamsahamnida…oppa,” she said.

“O-Oppa?” I questioned.

YeonHee chuckled from my reaction. “Yeah, you’re my namja chingu, babo.”

“Babo?” I pouted.

“I’m kidding with babo.”

I smiled and put her down. I intertwined my hands with hers and walked around the lake. We sat down, staring at the reflection of the full moonlight. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her in closer. She buried her head on my chest and I guess she fell asleep. I never thought she’ll fall asleep, so I guess we’re sleeping at the lake tonight. I carefully set her down. I grabbed my sweater and placed it on her. I lied down next to her on my side, staring at her face. I moved the hair that was blocking her face. She had a light smiled on her face, which caused me to smile as well. I put my arm round her skinny waist to keep her and fell asleep.

“Saranghae,” I whispered in her ear.

----------------

Sunday March 8, 2009 9:03PM