Chapter 11 Break Up With Him

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

*3rd Person POV*

Once YeonHee made it to the front gates of the school, she found JaeJoong, leaning against a tree. She smiled and ran to him. She hugged him suddenly.

“Hey, oppa,” she said giggling.

“Hey. Miss me?” he asked when he put his arms around her.

“Yeah, did you?”

"Of course. Needed you, I got lonely.”

“I’m here now!”

They soon walked din the building. JaeJoong smiled the whole time. When they entered the building, there was silence and shocked expressions with th students.

“Can’t believe she took Joongie from her,” said BoA.

“I know,” said YooBin, “And, he’s smiling.”

BoA ran up to JaeJoong. She pushed YeonHee out of the way and hugged him ‘crying’.

“JaeJoong, why?” she ‘cried’.

JaeJoong had a disgusted look oh his face. He pushed her out of the way and ran over to where YeonHee fell. He helped her up and accompanied her to her locker.

“You alright?” he asked, full of concern when he held her shoulders.

“Oppa, I’m fine. You should get your things too. Is it okay If I catch up with SeulGi and YunHo?” Wait, you should come with me with them. Well, only if---“

JaeJoong planted a light kiss on her lips. “Wait here, I’ll be back,” he said smiling then walked away.

YeonHee smiled. She faced her locker and opened it to get her things. Once she shut her locker, she jumped seeing BoA standing there.

“Break up with him,” said BoA seriously.

“Why should I?” YeonHee asked.

“Haha, look, I saw him first, wanted him first, so I should be the first one to be with him!” she raised her voice.

“Looks like you’re too late to be with him.”

“Why you little...,” soon, someone stopped her from hitting YeonHee.

“Leave her along, PIG!” yelled SeulGi.

“Shut up, fatso!” BoA yelled back.
“No, now leave her alone!!!” she screamed.

BoA became frightened and ran away.

“YeonHee, are you okay?” SeulGi asked.

“Yeah, thanks for backing me up,” replied YeonHee.

“No problem.”

“So, how was your Valentine?” YeonHee asked.

“YunHo gave me this ring and confessed that he loves me after this really fancy and romantic dinner.”

“Aw! Finally he said that he loves you. So, where’s he?” she asked.

“Right there. Where’s JaeJoong?” SeulGi asked.

“Next to her,” JaeJoong answered out of nowhere. “So what did BoA do to you?”

“Threatened me to break up with you, but don’t worry, okay. I am A-Okay,” YeonHee answered, “Besides, SeulGi backed me up.”

“Good.”
When he put his arm around her, YunHo came in shocked.

“You better not hurt her!” he said angrily.

“I won’t,” said JaeJoong, calmly.

“Lies!”

“Oppa, calm down. He’s my boyfriend,” YeonHee answered.

“Boyfriend?! What do you mean by that?” he asked, looking stupid in front of them.

“We’re dating,” YeonHee answered, “Oppa, I trust him. I’m finally happy.”

“Araso, but if you ever hurt her, I swear I’ll kill you.”

“Promise.”

“SeulGi~ah, how come you’re not shocked about this?” YunHo asked.

“She told me,” SeulGi answered.

“Not me?” he asked YeonHee.

“I knew that you would scream and might start running.”

The four of them walked together then went their separate ways. JaeJoong and YeonHee sat together while SeulGi sat in front of them. She then faced them, watching them stare and smiling at each other.

“Aw, you two are such a cute couple,” SeulGi said, breaking the silence. She then saw how they both blushed. “Aw, you two are so cute when you blush.” Soon, they both looked away. “Okay, you two are dating, yet shy around each other?” They nodded. “Seriously, JaeJoong, you never seem like the shy type.” JaeJoong just shrugged his shoulders and looked at YeonHee. YeonHee looked back and smiled.

”After school, you wanna-----“

The bell suddenly rang. “Tell me after class,” she said as he nodded.

Class was over. BoA then watched walked over to YeonHee and dragged her out.

“Hey, let go!” she yelled.

“No! Break up with JaeJoong, or I’ll kill you,” BoA whined.

“Kill me if you want, but I won’t break up with him,” said YeonHee, “I mean if you kill me, JaeJoong won’t come to you.”

“BoA, leave,” JaeJoong said coldly to her.

“No! Break up with her to be with me!” BoA yelled.
JaeJoong put his arm around YeonHee and they walked away. BoA screamed and stormed to her locker.

“YeonHee~ah, ignore her. I won’t break up with you. So, wanna have a ride around the city after school?” JaeJoong asked.

”Araso, and sure. That would be fun,” responded YeonHee.

YeonHee saw SeulGi and YunHo so they walked towards to them.

“Hey guys,” greeted YeonHee.

“Hi, newly weds,” said YunHo.

“Shut up,” YeonHee and JaeJoong both said.

“Whatever,” SeulGi said and smiled.

“So, BoA threatening you two?” asked YunHo as the 3 nodded their heads. I swear, that girl is nothing but a . She even threatened SeulGi to break up with me.”

“Unnie, did you?” YeonHee asked and SeulGi nodded. “Wae?”

“She would kill me and my family.”

“,” JaeJoong muttered.

“YeonHee, you’re next,” said BoA out of nowhere.

“Hah! I have no family,” said YeonHee.

“We’ll see about that.”

”I swear, I wanna strangle that ,” said YeonHee.

“Me, too. I hate her!” said SeulGi angrily.

“I’m with you there,” said JaeJoong and YunHo in unison.

-------------------

March 25, 2009 8:09PM