Chapter 1 SURPRISE!!!!

I Trusted You But You Lied ~Completed~

*YeonHee’s POV*

It’s a tragic! First, my appa did of a heart attack. Then, a week later, my umma died in a horrible car accident. I use the money that they have left, and I decided to move back to Seoul, South Korea with my rich aunt. I know, we could’ve borrowed money from her, but my mom hates being a burden to her younger sister.

“Auntie, can I move in?” I asked on the phone.

“Yes, you need to be taken care of, YeonHee. Do you have money to get here?” asked my Auntie.

“Yes, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Araso.”

We hung up. Immediately, I packed. AH! He’s gonna be so surprised, too. Finally! After 4 years of moving, I’ll meet YunHo! He gave me SeulGi~unnie’s number. I only text her though. I told her the plan and she’s helping me. Okay, well…I’ll call unnie to call YunHo to go to the park. He’ll think it does gonna be SeulGi~unnie, but she’ll be with me! If he doesn’t remember me, I’ll kill him. Haha, just joking. He’s so dead. Also, my Auntie’s son, my cousin, Kim Inhwan, I’ll be living with. AH!!! He’s so adorable! You just want to pinch his cheeks.

*SeulGi’s POV* …In Korea…

I would finally get to meet Lee YeonHee. So her plan is to make sure that YunHo comes to the park. I will show up, but YeonHee will also be here. So, YunHo better know who she is.

…the next day…

My cell phone rang suddenly. “Yobesayo?” I answered.

“Meet me at the park.” With that YeonHee hung up. I squealed as I immediately called YunHo.

“Oppa, meet me at the park now,” I said when he answered.

“Okay, but why?” he asked.

“What? Your girlfriend is not allowed to see her boyfriend?” I questioned.

“I’m sorry. Meet you in 10 minutes.”

“Araso, see you, bye.”

“Bye.” Step 1 complete.

*YunHo’s POV*

When SeulGi hung up, I went back to the other line with YeonHee on my cell.

“So, are you okay?” I asked her.

“Yeah. I think I’ll live with a friend or whatever,” she told me.

“Well, I’m sorry.”

“Me, too. I wish I was at Korea.”

“Yeah. Then we could hang out like always,” I said.

“But if I ever do, ,promise to be with me like I’m the little sister,” she said firmly.

“Araso, I already promised that.”

“I know, well see ya!

“Bye!”

*YeonHee’s POV*

AWW! He’s so caring. Well, after the airport, I just walked straight to the park with my luggage. I don’t how SeulGi looks like, but we’re meeting by this big tree. Korea hasn’t really changed much. When I arrived, I saw a girl with brown hair with bangs. Hm…must be her.

“SeulGi!” I yelled out. She turned, and yup it’s her, so I walked closer to her.

“Lee YeonHee?” she questioned.

“Yup,” I responded.

“Oh my goodness. Finally, I get to meet you! Aw, you’re so pretty!”

“Thanks, I love your hair.”

“Thanks.”

“So, YunHo~oppa coming?” I asked.

“Yea.” She took out her phone. “He’s here. Hide.”

She pulled me behind the tree. I took a quick peep and saw YunHo. Wow! He looks soooooo hot! He became a man during the 4 years I’ve been gone. SeulGi pulled my arm and dragged me with her.

“Oppa!” she called out. YunHo turned and looks so shock.

“SeulGi, hi. YEONHEE!!!” he yelled my name. He ran to me and hugged me. “I missed you so much!”

“Me, too. I moved here, living with my Auntie,” I said. Our hug broke and he then looked at SeulGi.

“You knew?” he questioned her.

“Yeah.”

“Oppa, I like SeulGi, she’s nice.”

“Aw, thanks,” said SeulGi. I smiled at her.

“Okay, well, YeonHee, come on. I’ll bring you to your Auntie,” said YunHo.

“Okay. SeulGi~unnie, coming?” I asked.

“Yeah, and you don’t have to call me unnie,” said SeulGi.

“Araso.”

…at Auntie’s house…

“Whoa!” I said in amazement. “Big house.”

“Mhm…” said YunHo and SeulGi.

I rang the door bell and saw my Auntie. Wow, she’s pretty, too. AH! Inhwan next to her!

“Hello Auntie and Inhwan,” I said as I hugged them.

“Oh YeonHee! You grew up. Who are they?” she asked me.

“Auntie, this is YunHo~oppa, and his girlfriend, SeulGi~unnie. SeulGi and YunHo, my Auntie. Oh, and this is Inhwan, my cutest little 6 year old cousin,” I introduced.

“Oh, he’s so adorable,” said SeulGi.

“All of you, com in. YeonHee, you’re room is to your left, 3rd door. I set everything up for you. I even bought your uniform to Seoul High tomorrow,” she said.

“Kamshamnida, Auntie. Kamshamnida.”

“You’re welcome. I promise to take good care of you no matter what.”

“Inhwan wants to come!” cheered Inhwan, jumping up and down so I could carry him.

“Okay,” I said when I picked him up.

-----------

Monday February 9, 2009 5:50PM