Please forgive me!

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next week...The start of holidays.....

Minzy wakes up in the morning and went to kitchen after brushing up. She walked past Choco and Buttons who were outside. She quickly prepared breakfast and woke the unnies. Bom, Dara and CL woke up sleepily. "Unnies wake up now! We have a discussion with the girls and we can't be late so I prepared some simple dishes." Minzy said as the unnies went to the bathrooms to change. Minzy prepared seaweed soup, grilled veggies and fish, rice and some sides. The unnies quickly sat down and ate their food as they discussed about the new girl group(Jenny, Evelyn, Lily, Grace and Jen). 

2ne1 met the girls at their dorm along with I.O.I, Twice, GFriend, SNSD. They sat down at IU, Lily, Evelyn, Grace and Jen's dorm. They sat down and have a discussion about the new girl group. "Actually, I've thougt of the lyrics yesterday and JYP helped me with the music, listen to it." Chaeyoung said as she took out her iPod and played the music. 

After listening to the song, everyone agreed the song and the tempo. "I haven't planned the cheoregraphy yet, but I'll get to it before the M/V making." Chaeyoung said. "Thank you." Evelyn said. "Alright, first up, this song is called:"My life..." So it's basically a sad song, you guys need to remember the lyrics and all." Tzuyu said. "we actually discussed the group name when we returned here and we thought you know both suggestions are good..." Lily said. "...but we chose, 'B&B.Future." Grace said. "Okay! Now that you've decided your group name let's go to YG, we can go to the practice room and you guys practice there." Nayeon said. "OK!" The girls replied enthusiasticly.

Everyone got into their cars and they drove off to YG to practice. Twice started teaching them how to dance and the other groups gave suggestion on the choregraphy. No one seemed to notice but lunch time was soon near. "Alright, guys. That's all for today, Please, Please! Practice your dance steps, for now let's go for lunch." Doyeo said as she looked at her phone. Everyone head to a buffet or lunch as that was their only option for such a big group. Everyone went to a buffet, in the buffet/resturant, everyone in there recongnise all of the members. They sat down together. "Actually, I've thougt of this...Without an entertamient, we cannot produce you girls." Momo said. "I thiink we can discuss that later, unnie. Right now I'm hungry." Grace said and everyone laughed at her. Everyone got up and took some food and went back to the seat to eat. 

After lunch....

Everyone returned to 2ne1's dorm and took a rest. "Minzy, I'd like to speak to you." Daesung said appearing out of nowhere. "What do you want? Spill!" Minzy demanded. "I'm sorry! Please forgive me." Daesung said. "No! do you know how much hurt you've put me through...You said you loved me but yet you didn't show it." Minzy said. "I know, please give me one moechance." Daesung pleaded. Minzy went inside the dorm and slammed the door shut. "Taeyeon, lead your team to comfort her." SNSD nodded and went into the dorm. "Look, Daesung, even if we forgive you, Minzy won't. She's hurt now, give her sometime." Bom said as she placed a hand on he's shoulder. Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter