The plan to break us up...

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy wakes up into the morning and stretches. She sees Choco and Buttons sitting near the bed, she greets them and walks to the toilet. She brushes her teeth and went to the kitchen. She got an apron which she bought from the market and put it on. Minzy took out ingredients for breakfast. She decided that she would cook fried fish, seaweed soup, sides etc. She filled a pot with water and started to let it boil. She went to the unnies' rooms to wake them up. 

Minzy first went to Bom's room. "Unnie wake up!" Minzy said as she knocked the door. Minzy then went to her to to let Choco and Buttons out. Bom comes out from her room. Dara and CL both come out from their rooms. "Minzy where you get that apron from?" Bom asked. "Oh this? I bought it from the market." Minzy said. "Ok." Bom said. "Unnies get ready for school after cooking breakfast I'll be changing an heading off to school." Minzy said. 

Minzy then goes back to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Bom comes out after brushing her teeth, she helps Minzy with her cooking. Choco and Buttons come to greet Bom. "Choco and Buttons must have forgiven you." Minzy said. Bom nodded. Minzy takes out red pepper paste and Kimchi from the fridge. "Unnie I just bought this, try it I'm not sure if its spicy enough." Minzy said as she offered some kimchi after cutting them for Bom. Bom tastes it and said" I think they could use some more kimchi paste." Bom said. Minzy takes out some kimchi paste front he fridge and adds them to the kimchi. "How about know?" Minzy asked. Bom tries some and held her thumbs up while nodding. Minzy tries some and nods. Minzy adds some red pepper paste to the boiling water. She takes out fish and cuts them into squares. Minzy places the fish into the grill. "Unnie can you help me with the vegetables I need to get the meat.m for the soup." Minzy said. Bom nods and takes out some knives. Minzy hands Bom an apron. Bom thanks Minzy and starts cutting the vegetables and adding them to soup. Dara and CL come out and watch television while Bom and Minzy cook.

After cooking breakfast...

"Breakfast is ready!" Bom announced. Dara and CL come over to help Bom set the table. Minzy scoops the rice into the bowl and washes chopsticks and spoons. Dara helps her get bowls for the soup. Minzy gets plates for the grilled fish. She gets kimchi and aides and placed them on small plates. She gets a tray and put everything on the tray and places them on the kitchen counter, CL takes the tray and puts everything from the tray to the table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter