Critical time...

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to Minzy...

Minzy was rushed to the hospital with 2ne1 in the ambulance and the other girls following by the bus. Minzy reached the hospital and the stretcher pushed Minzy in the ER where the members were stopped while MInzy continued to the operation room. the other girls rushed to catch up. "Where's Minzy?" Nayeon asked. "Shee's in the ER for an emergency surgery." Bom said. 

The girls spend hours outside infront of the room sobbing, praying and lowering their head, hugging each other. Finally after 8 hours...A doctor came out and the girls rushed up to him and aksed about Minzy. "Well, you girls are lucky that you guys came here quickly, she was suffering from gasterix pain which caused the fainting, we found a swollen part in her stomach in her stomach and she will need another operation which will conduct tomorrow if blood test is successful." The doctor said. "Okay, I understand doctor." The girls bowed as he left. A nurse came out from the room. "May I know if anyone is related to the patient." The nurse said as she checked her clipboard. "No, sorry, we're her friends. Her parents are in the States." Bom said. "Alrigt, I want you to keep the parents informed so we can proceed tomorrow's operation." The nurse said. "Alright I'll get you back." Bom said. The nurse nodded. 'The patient's in room 13. Please keep your noise level down so as not to disturb her." Te nurse warned then left. The girls bowed and rushed to the lift to Minzy's room. 

Meanwhile, Minzy's parents...

In the States, Minzy's parents heard the news via Bom. Minzy's mom heard that and cried. Secatary Song was standing infront of both Minzy's mom and dad. Minzy's mom was comforted by a maid with a cup of water. Minzy's dad was fighting back his tears. "Secatary Song when's the next flight to Korea?" Minzy's dad asked. "In about 2 hours sir." Secatary Song said. 'Get me the ticket for the next flight for both me and my wife." Minzy's dad said. Secatary Song bowed and went out. 

Back to korea....

Bom heard that Minzy's parents were coming over and informed the girls. "We have to answer to Minzy's parents about this." Bom looked down. "It's alright I'll do it." CL said. "we all have to as her band mates." Dara said as she looked at the unconsious Minzy, surrounded by wires and machines and a oxygen mask. 

In an airport somewhere in the States...

Minzy's appa and omma were preparing for the flight. they were called and quickly went to board their private airplane along with their bodyguards and Secataries. They were waiting for the flight. Before they knew it, they were on their way to Korea...

In Korea...

Bom heard the news from Korea that Minzy's parents were on their way to meet Minzy. Blackpink, I.O.I and Twice went to the cafeteria at the ground level of the hospital to get some food for the other members while GFriend, 2ne1and B&B.Future were watching over Minzy. Lee Hi, G.NA, Epik High and Ikon came over to see Minzy after the trip. They were updated on Minzy's condition. 

Meanwhile...

Minzy's parents were landing in Incheon airport and Bom got news that Minzy's parents have landed through secatary Song.  Blackpink, I.O.I and Twice came back from the cafeteria and gave everyone some food. "I need to go down to greet Minzy's parents, anyone wanna join?" Bom said. "We'll join." everyone said. Then everyone left the room to the lobby and waited for Minzy's parents. Minzy's parents were driving in with a Limo. Bom and the others bowed when Minzy's parents arrived. 

Meanwhile...In Minzy's room...

Nobody knew but queens came over to the hospital to greet Minzy. Jenny and the Queens were inside the room. "I'm sorry Minzy but I need to et rid of you so that I can have Daesung." jenny said and reached out her hand to puled Minzy's oxygen mask. "What do you think you're doing?" A voice said scaring Jenny and the Queens. It was Bom and the others followed by Minzy's father and Mother. jenny was scared. 'What's going on?" Minzy's father asked. "She was going to pull out Minzy's oxygen mask." Chaeyoung said. "Is it true?" Minzy's father asked Jenny. "No..Sir...their lying." jenny stammered. "Really, then what's this?" Lisa asked as she showed Minzy's father a video of Jenny's attemp to stop Minzy from living. 'Well, now that you've found out, I have no other choice." Jenny said as she pulled Minzy's oxygen mask. "No!" Bom shouted. "Get the doctor! Hurry." Bom said and some members ran to find a doctor. "What do you think you're doing you fools, get a doctor quickly." Minzy's dad said to the bodyguards and they rushed to find a doctor. jenny was caught when she tried to run. Minzy's father was furious and brought Jenny and the Queens to the police station. "Sir please calm down." A police officer said. "Calm down? You're telling me to calm down when she almost killed my d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter