Day 1: My Happy Day...

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! Bom, Minzy over here!!!" CL shouted. Minzy and Bom rush over. "CL you don't need to shout." Dara said. "Sorry I was worried that they couldn't hear me." CL apologised. "It's okay unnie." Minzy said. "Guys how was your first class?" Bom asked. "It was ok...I guess but I turned out to dream a few moments later because it was boring" CL said. "Whose your teacher?" Minzy asked. "Mr Yoo Jae Suk." Dara said. "Mr Yoo? He was my brother, Jiyong's history teacher for this school year. Ji says that he was a good teacher and learnt alot from him." Bom said. "What about you guys whose your teacher?" CL asked. "Miss Song." Bom said. "I envy you so much, Miss Song was a good teacher I heard and her teaching is the best as I've seen on the Sundown Web." Dara said. 

"Hey can we join you guys?" 2ne1 look up and saw bigbang standing beside them. "Sure." Minzy said. "Kamsahamnida." Bigbang thanks Minzy. "Minja who are you sitting with." CL asked. "Daesung Oppa." "I'm beside Taeyang and CL's next to Jiyong." "Bom is next to Top." Dara made a squealing noise. "What's wrong unnie?" Minzy asked. " Minzy don't you know that Bom and TOP are the hotest couple in Sundown High she and Top have won 3 years straight at the "End of year" Party." Dara said. "Really unnie has never told me bout it before..." Minzy said. Minzy looked at TOP and Bom again ( Inner thoughts= They really look good together.).

"RINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!" The bell's ringing stated the end of break. Minzy and Dara head for Chemistry class while CL and Bom head for Cookery Class. "I'll see you guys later then..." Minzy and Dara said a they head off to class.. When Minzy and Dara reached the class the teacher, Miss Sim as preparing for the class. "Minzy!" Minzy turned and see Daesung calling her, " Can you sit next to me?" Daesung asked her. "Sure, why not?" Minzy ageered. Dara went to sit beside Jiyong(GD) as that was the only it left.

" Class let's start now...Turn your text books to page 24 and JIyong start readng." Jiyong stood up and started reading. When he sat down. Miss Sim started explaining to the class about some medcine and how it helps the body. Minzy started to get bored of the class but comtinued to pay attention.

"Ringgggg!!!' The bell's ringing indicated that school has ended. Minzy rushed out of the classroom after greeting the teacher goodbye. Minzy ran to the office and asked for permisssion to go to the mart to buy ingredients. After seeking permission, Minzy went back to her dorm to get her wallet and changed.

Minzy walkd to the nearby mart and got a basket. She first went to the cold-storage department to get Kimchi( Korean radiash in spicy chilli paste taste sour and spicy) and Red chilli paste then went to get chicken, pork and beef. She went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter