The decision

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school...

School need quickly and Minzy heads down the hallway with Lisa after class and joins the girls. "Hello sunbae." A voice said. The girls turned around and saw Twice( Nayounh, Momo, Jihyo, Jeongbyun, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung,Tyuzu) and I.O.I (Somi, Sejeong, Chaeyeon, Jieqiong, Yoo Jung, So Hye, Nayeon, Doyeon, Mina, Yeonjung) the singers greet each other before discussing about their concerts, songs etc. 

(I.O.I and Twice are Kpop groups since this is about 2ne1 bigbang I decided to put in some other Kpop groups) 

"Unnie I heard that Daesung likes you." Somi says to Minzy. "So word got out?" Minzy says. "Unnie this is a private/ schools for the rich and famous or celebs, why wouldn't anyone know?" Sana says. "He wants me to be his girlfriends." I.O.I and Twice cheered after hearing the news. Bom tones them down and explains that no one should know until it's official. The two groups nod and promised not to speak a word and then left for dance practice. 

With Jenny...

Jenny was hopping mad after seeing Daesung like Minzy. "Jenny, I think you should watch this though it would not make you feel better." Jen says as she took out her phone. The group watched the video. "What?! Why in the world would oppa want this girl." Jenny says. Evelyn calms her down with a cup of water. "Oppa should be mine not hers!" Jenny said. "Jen, thanks for showing me the video." Jenny says. Jen nods and left the room. Jenny thought of a plan and told it to Evelyn. Evelyn chuckles.

Back to the girls...

2ne1 returned to their dorm with Blackpink. I.O.I joined as practice was cancelled along with Twice. Minzy cooked for the groups. Lisa and Tyuzu helped her out. The rest sits down and has a dance battle. Choco and Buttons were outside and everyone except those who were cooking were fascinated. After cooking, everyone gathers around the living room floor and started eating talking about their life. 

Bom cleans up after eating. Everyone thanks Minzy for the meal. "Since we're all done eating how about a dance battle?" Doyeon suggested. Everyone agreed. The four groups started with their best dancers. Momo, Chaeyeon, Minzy and Lisa. The four dancers got the group excited and everyone started dancing. 

After a few hours....

Everyone went back to their dorm except 2ne1. Minzy and Bom went back to their room. CL and Dara decided to do their homework outside. Minzy went to her room to change and got her homework and took them out, went to her desk and studied. She took out her iPod and listened to some Kpop songs as she studied. She decided to listen to the newest sing by I.O.I and Twice also Black pink. 

After doing her homework, Minzy went it brush her teeth, greeted the unnies good night and went to sleep. 

The next day....

Minzy wakes up in the morning, by a robin chirping. She went to change up and brush her teeth, got an apron and started cooking. "Morning Minzy!" Dara greeted sleepily. "Morning unnie." Minzy replied. Everyone got up one by one. 

Minzy quickly finished cooking breakfast and everyone sat down and ate as they chatted. After breakfast, Minzy places the bowls and plates and small utensils into the dishwasher and she quickly washed the pots and pans. Then, the four girls head off to school after that. 

Twice was at the shoes' room talking. 2ne1 joined them and they talked about some stuff. "Minzy can I talk to you?" Daesung asked out of nowhere. "Sure." Minzy said. She and Daesung went to the cafeteria and talked. "Minzy so what's your decision." Daesung asked. "Ok, I'll try with you for a while." Minzy said. "So that's a yes?" Minzy nodded as Daesung jumped in joy. Minzy giggled at his reaction. 

Minzy went to class with Daesung after that and everyone was string at then, some were whispering about them, some came to Minzy and asked her about Daesung. Minzy saw 2ne1 and head up to them. "So what's your choice." Minzy told them everything and they cheered her on and started reading her. "Unnies stop it anyways I need to head to class." Minzy said. "With Daesung?" They teased. Minzy feeling embarrassed told them to stop and head off to class. 

Daesung caught with her and they walked to class together. They caught attention as they were walking since Daesung is a popular and handsome pretty boy. 

They sat down to prepare for History class. Dara and Bom came in. "Unnie you're here too?" Minzy said. Dara and Bom explained that their timetables have changed. Minzy nodded and the two unnies sat down in front of her. Jenny came in with Evelyn and IU. She saw Daesung and Minzy talking together. Jenny was angry at Minzy. She went up to them. "Hello oppa." Jenny said ignoring Minzy. Daesung waved but continued talking to Minzy. "Minzy! Can't you see that we are talking how could you call oppa when I'm saying something important." Jenny shouted.

It was then when I.O.I came in and saw Jenny shouting at Minzy whilst glaring at her. Minzy felt upset and wanted to leave. She got up and left her seat. Doyeon led I.O.I to Jenny. "Yah! Do have a mental problem. You shouted at her and now she's upset! You must be crazy." Doyeon then told some members to go comfort Minzy. Daesung went along. Bom and Dara stood up and walked to her. "You better not make her very upset or Daesung will be angry too...she's the first girl Daesung loved. If you crush that Daesung would hate you too." Bon said as she glares and then went to comfort Minzy. Jenny watched their back view and saw Minzy being comforted by Daesung, Bom, Dara and the I.O.I members. She saw tthatand got more upset with Minzy. She went up to her again. "Minzy you wanna know something? You're not even worthy of oppa you'd should be ashamed." Jenny said and smirked. Minzy who had enough "Well its isn't me the one who isn't worth of oppa it is you and your stinky attitude that pushes people away from you." Minzy said before leaving and having everyone smirk in front of her.

Jenny stormed off to class. Minzy and Daesung sat down and prepared for class, the teacher was Ms Park to day as a relief. Ms Park told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter