Day 3: The confession.

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minzy, open the door now!" Dara says. Minzy opens the door and ignores Dara. "Choco, Buttons come here." Bom said. Buttons and Choco ignored her and followed Minzy to the toilet. They waited outside and follows Minzy to her room again. "Choco and Buttons aren't usually like that, this is the first time they've ignored me." Bom said. Minzy comes out of her room after changing and heads to the kitchen. "Ya! Minzy." Minzy ignored Bom. "Gong Minzy!" Bom shouted. Choco and Buttons bark at Bom. 

Bom goes to Dara. Bom starts crying. "Choco and Buttons won't bark at me like that." Bom said as she sobs. Dara comforts Bom. "Minzy you better apologize to Bom." Dara said. "Why should I? In the first place you need to apologize to me you were the ones who teased me and all I had was Choco and Buttons to lean on." Minzy glared. CL comes out of the room and was shocked to see Bom crying Dara explained to her the situation and which shocked CL. "Well I'm no surprised your dogs ignored you." CL said. "What?!" Bom said. "Dogs can read emotions, so when they saw Minzy crying, her aura told them everything." CL said. "Minzy I'm sorry please forgive me." Minzy forgives Bom but Choco and Buttons still won't forgive their owner for what she's done. "Choco and Buttons might never forgive me." 

During breakfast, Choco and Buttons sat next to Minzy. Seeing how sad Bom was, Minzy comforted her. "It'll take some time, but I'm sure Choco and Buttons will forgive you." Minzy said. "No they won't. There was once when my neighbour threw Choco on the bed Buttons saw it and was so angry. They both never and did not forgive my neighbour." Bom said. "Unnie it's impossible, you're the owner not me-" Bom interrupts. "It has changed Minzy, Choco and Buttons both look upon you now." Bom said. Minzy glanced at Choco and Buttons see saw their hope and trust in her. "Guess I have to take care of them now. Anyway after high school I'll be staying on my own, so I should be able to take them in." Minzy said. Bom nods. After breakfast, Bom and Minzy wash the dishes. Seeing that Bom was near Minzy, the two dogs start barking. Minzy calm then down and told them to stop. "Seems like they only listen to you." Bom said. Then, Minzy goes to her room after washing the dishes with Choco and Buttons following her. "Unnie I'm going to take a walk with Choco and Buttons." Minzy said. She took the dog's leashes and wears her sports shoes after changing into a sweatpants and t-shirt. Minzy hooked on the leash and opened the door. "Bye!" Minzy said as she closed the door. We walks out with Choco and Buttons. 

Minzy walks the dogs to the park. She brings the dogs to a exercise corner. She started training the dogs different tricks. Whenever the dogs do the correct tricks, she compliments them with treats. "Minzy!" Minzy turned around and saw Daesung calling her. "Hello Oppa." Minzy bowed. They head to the swing where Choco and Buttons were. "Minzy, I've been wanting to tell you this." Minzy looks up. "I like you no, I love you Minzy." Daesung said with fear. Minzy didn't say anything. "Minzy? Are you ok?" "So what unnie said was true." Daesung looked at her. "The unnies say that you like me I didn't believe them at all because, I thought you have a girlfriend." Minzy said. "Of course you would," Daesung said. "I'll give you sometime to think about it, once you know the answer come find me." Daesung left. Minzy stood there in shock, Choco and Buttons cone over immediately. Minzy started walking in shock with Choco and Buttons at her side. 

Minzy walks back to her dorm. Dara walks past her. "Hey Minzy, how's the walk?" Minzy ignored her. CL saw her and followed her to her room. Minzy closed the door before CL could get in. "Minzy! Opened the damn door now." CL demanded. "Minzy there are 2 choices, you either open this door, or I call Bom and Dara to force you to tell us what happen." CL said. Minzy still won't open the door. "Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter