Will you be my girlfriend?

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's break them up girls." Jenny says as she smirks while looking at Minzy. The other girls nodded as they looked at Minzy. "Come on girls let's get ready for class." Jenny says. The girls walk to their seats. 

Today the biological teacher is Mr Yoo. Class started with Minzy reading and Daesung starring at Minzy as she reads. "He keeps looking at her!" Jenny hissed. When Mr Yoo asked Minzy for the conclusion of the passage she read, Minzy answered it perfectly and everyone claps Daesung was the loudest. "Oppa has never clapped so loudly for someone before." Jenny says. IU who was sitting beside her had trouble listening to class when Jenny kept talking. "Jenny, stand explain to me what your rattling about?" Mr Yoo said. "It's nothing Sir." Jenny said. "Since you like to talk I'll give you an opportunity to talk. Please read the treatment about cancer." Mr Yoo says. Jenny groans. "Maybe this will give me an opportunity to show Daesung my talents." Jenny whispers to IU. "What are you waiting for?" Jenny stands up and starts reading. Daesung started to get bored of Jenny reading and started reading the parts of cancer in the textbook. 

After reading, Jenny sits down and Mr Yoo continues class for some time before lunch starts. "Alright class, please do remember the things we learnt today." Mr Yoo says.and dismissed the class. "Lisa, let's meet the girls after we get our lunchboxes." Minzy says. "Kay." Lisa replies. The two then walk down to their lockers and get their lunchboxes. 

When they reached the cafeteria, the rest weren't there yet, so Minzy and Lisa decided to wait. "Unnie, I need to find Daesung for some things, be right back!" Lisa says. "Ok! Just be back quick!" Jenny and the girls suddenly came over and looked at Minzy and smirk before heading to get lunch. Bom, Rosé, CL and Dara came over and saw Jenny and her gang smirking at Minzy. "Yes? How may I help you?" Bom asked politely. Jenny and the girls left quickly, knowing that Bom has a temper and would not tolerant any nonsense. 

With Lisa...

"Oppa!" Lisa called out to Daesung. "Yes?" Daesung asked. "Oppa, I think Jenny and the other girls will try to break your relationship with Minzy." Lisa says. "Why...would they do that?" Daesung said. "Jenny likes you oppa and she'l.p. do anything, absolutely anything to win your heart." Lisa said. "How do you know?" Daesung said. "She was once my friend, course I know how she'll react. Anyway like I said if you wanna win Minzy act fast, or you'll never have her." Lisa says. Daesung nods. "Gotta go! We you oppa. And don't tell Minzy what I just said."Lisa says.

Lisa gets back quickly after talking to Daesung. She apologies to everyone and began eating. "What did you two talk about?" Minzy asked. "Nothing important unnie." Lisa replied. Minzy shrugs and continues eating. 

Daesung comes over to the table. "Minzy can I talk to you for a while?" Daesung asked. Minzy ignores him. "Minzy- ah go!" Bom said. "Ugh, fine but make it quick." Minzy groans as she walks with Daesung to the stairway.

"What do you want?" Minzy asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Daesung asked. "Sorry? What?!" Minzy asked. "Will you...my girlfriend?" Minzy stood there in shock. "Give me some time." Minzy says. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter