Meeting Everyone after so many years...

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

Daesung went to Minzy's café early in the morning. Everyone there was shocked and angry to see him. "How can you comeback after so long?" Lisa said. "Guys! Leave it." Minzy said. "Ok!" Lisa said while glaring at Daesung. Bom ran into the store immediately. "Guys! Sohee got into an accident!" Bom said. "What?!" Gfriend, Twice, 2ne1 BlackPink, B&B.Future( A group I made up) exclaimed. "Sohee? I last saw her before coming back to Korea, but I had nothing to do with her we were just talking about ourselves." Daesung said. "Girls in my van, Minzy ride with Daesung." Bom ordered and winked at the girls. "Ok!" The other girls scurred to Bom's van. Minzy was about to object but realised she had no choice. Minzy sat on the passenger seat next to Daesung.

In Bom's van...

"Is it a good idea?" Eunbi asked. "I want them, to get back together so I'll do everything." Bom said. "Ok." Eunbi said. Minzy and Daesung arrived first followed by the rest of the members. Bom walked to the register counter. "Excuse me? I'm looking for Sohee she came in with the other accident patients." Bom said. "Ah yes. She was reported in earlier." The nurse said. "Where should I go?" Bom asked. "She is reported in the emergency room." The nurse said. 

Bom and the others walked to the emergency room. They spilt up to find Sohee. Daesung decided to search further behind the beds where other patients remain. Daesung found Sohee's bed and accidently bumped into a doctor that was walking pass, Daesung turned around and apologises before heading to see Sohee. Sohee was unconsious now, but wasn't before. Daesung went up to Sohee. The others saw Daesung and walked up to him. "Noona..Sohee is unconsious." Daesung said. Bom walked up to Sohee and shooked her. "Sohee ah, don't scare unnie." Bom shooked. Bom turned her around and was shocked to see a pool of blood around Sohee and a cut on her neck. "Sohee? Sohee! Wake up! Dom't scare us!" Bom shooked Sohee. "Get the DOCTOR!" Dara told the bodyguards. "Yes my lady." The bodyguards ran out to find the doctor. "Sohee! Please wake up." Bom cried as she hugged Sohee. 

7 days later...

Bom was informed that Sohee's parents were found at a beach. The police were investigating the bodys. The parents were report dead. Bom sighed over the news and looked at Sohee she thought about how Sohee will take the news. "Keep this away from the media, inform the police about this we can not reveal that Sohee is uncomsious and left alone in this world." Bom said. "Yes my lady." A bodyguard said. 

195 days later...

Sohee was in an examination room. The docotrs were viewing her condition through the glass window that was in the examination room. 2ne1, Twice, GFriend and B&B.Future were looking upon the glass window and watching Sohee. The nurse in the examination room was checking on Sohee when she saw Sohee's finger moved. The nurse got shocked. Then, Sohee's body started to move slowly. The nurse ran out of the examination room. The other doctors ran to the elevator to the examination room. Bom looked up and ran to the stairs that lead to the entrance of the examination room. The others followed Bom. Bom stood outside to call Sohee's boyfriend, Taeyang of bigbang. The bigbang members were shocked to see Daesung. "Noona I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter