Lost you...Luckily not!

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day...

Kiko walks up to Minzy's room with a tray of breakfast in hand. She knocks on Minzy's door and tries to turn the doornob but it was locked. "Minzy! Minzy?" Kiko kept knocking and had no answers. She got the key from Baileywaick and opened the door. She couldn't find Minzy under the blankets and finally heard the sound of the toilet and banged the door opened. 

Kiko was shocked off what she saw. Minzy was lying in a pool of bloody water. Kiko dropped the tray and ran out of the room. "MINZY! MINZY! IS THERE ANYONE! BAILEYWAICK! BAILEYWAICK!" Kiko shouted as she ran out of the room. She then saw Bom who was living with Minzy and shouted. "BOM! BOM! MINZY IS UNCONSIOUS!" Kiko shouted and saw Bom running up the stairs and together they pulled Minzy out, they saw a knive and Minzy's slashed wrist. Kiko stopped the water and unplugged the stopper while Bom check Minzy's pulse. "BAILEYWAICK! BAILEYWAICK!" Baileywaick rushed in and saw Minzy unconsious and slashed wrist. "YOUNG MISTRESS!" Baileywaick cried. "GET THE CAR WE HAVE TO SEND HER TO THE HOSPITAL!" Bom shouted. Baileywaick ran and prepared the car. 

Kiko wrapped Minzy and Bom was trying to stop the bleeding. They reached the hospital. "IS THERE ANYONE! WE HAVE A PATIENT!" Bon shouted. The medical staff immediately reconigsed them and attended Minzy. Kiko and Bom where sitting outside the Emergency Room. The other groups, I.O.I, Twice,SNSD, GFriend and Blackpink rushed into the hospital and ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter