Annyeonghasayo Oppa

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like a normal day...Minzy got out of bed in her dormitory, stretched a little and got up sleepily from her cozy and comfy bed.

 

"It's a new school year and I just got here yesterday I wonder how this school works." Minzy said to herself as she brushed her teeth and looked into the mirror.

Minzy walks out of her room to the living room of the dormitory, "Morning Minzy." Dara greeted. "Hello, unnies!" 

Bom looks up from the kitchen counter "hello Minkki" 

"Morning everyone"CL says as she walks out from her room.

"Morning CL/Unnie"CL then goes to dress up and get ready for school. Minzy returns to her room to get changed. Bom sets up the table and Dara helps out. Today's breakfast is grilled veggies and seaweed soup with rice.

"Thank you for the meal!" Everyone thanks Bom for the meal. Dara tastes the soup, " Hey this is good Bom I'm impressed!👍" Dara said as she held her thumb up. "Thanks Dara." The others also compliment her meals. "Ya! Minkki when are you gonna cook us breakfast or lunch or even dinner?!" Bom asked. "Alright unnie I'll cook today's dinner." 

The girls quickly finished their breakfast and head to school quickly. "To all students please head to the homeroom now the headmaster would like to speak to you." The announcement said. 

I wonder what the headmaster wants from us?" CL said. "Beats me unnie but we'll just have to see." Minzy replied. With that said the 2ne1 girls head to the homeroom. The 2ne1 girls head to the shoe room( A place where high schoolers put their slippers for school in a locker) to get their slippers. While they were entering a group of boys rushed over and Minzy fell down. The group of boys called themselves bigbang. Bigbang is a group of changing and cute boys names Top, Daesung, Suengri, Taeyang and GD. Daesung feels sorry and helps Minzy up. "Ya! Bigbang can't you look at where your walking, you almost trampled over Minzy." Bom scolded. "Sorry Bom/Noona." Bigbang apologised. 

"Minzy are you ok?" Dara asked. "Yes unnie, I'm fine." Minzy replied. Bigbang helped her pick up her books and returned it to her. "Thanks Oppas" Minzy replied with a smile." Ok that's good."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter