Years later...

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years later...

Minzy is now a CF director and a café owner. Bom, Dara and CL come to help her sometimes. The door swinged open. "Welcome." Minzy turned around and saw Daesung. She was shocked. "Minzy! We are back!" Daesung tuened around. "How dare you come back after all those hurt and pain you cause Minzy?" Bom grabbed his collar. "Noo...noona." Daesung stammered. "I'm not your noona!" Bom said. "Unnie, put him down." Minzy said. "What do you want?" Minzy asked. "Coffee and soemthing to eat." Unnie get him coffee and something to eat, I'll be in my room." Minzy said as she went to her office. "Ok! Minzy get some rest" Bom said. Bom put down Daesung while glaring at him. Dara got him some coffee. "Don't get us wrong, we're only doing this becuase of Minzy." Bom said. Daesung nodded and took a sip of his coffee. "So how are you?" Daesung asked. "We are good, but Minzy is not." Bom said. "What do you mean?" Daesung asked. "She was upset for the first 3 months, she didn't eat or sleep, attempted to suicide, got drugs. She was sent to the hospital in critical condition and almost died." Bom said. "You were her everything, her parents both passed away due to a accident. She had no one to hold on to. You were her everything, but she was only part of your everything. We are friends yes, but we weren't so close." Dara said. "She was hurt for a long time, she lost friends because of you." Dara said. "When you're done, please leave." Bom said as she got up. Daesung left to go to his studio. Daesung is currently a solo singer. He has worked with many artist for music. "Daesung ah! You have a guest!" Bobby, his manager said then left. "Hyung!" Dae-Kyung his brother called. "Dae-Kyung ah! How have you been! Haven't seen you in awhile how are you?" Daesung asked. "I'm good! I need to get back to the mall." Dae-Kyung said. "Ok! Oh yeah, mum told me to move in to one of your houses." Daesung said. Daesung and Dae-Kyung are sons of a wealthy man, Daesung is currently a singer while Dae-Kyung is currently running one of the malls for his father. Dae-Kyung left after while. Daesung sat down and thought about what Bom and Dara told him. He realised his actions made people around him suffer espically Minzy...

The next day....

Daesung woke up in his new house. It had transparent glass surrnding the interior which can be seen through to the secenery outside. It had a big bathtube and shower. A walk-in wardrbe, a bedroom which is above the living room. His manager was staying at a house near him. There were about 20 of this houses. One house was cost 20 million won. There were wooden walkway that connected each houses to another. There were posters of him and fan gifts everywhere. Daesung washed up and went to his studio to practice for his concert.

At Dae-Kyung's mall/hotel...

At the guest's louge. A woman was wearing unfashionable clothes. There were very important guests inside and she stole their attention. "Ra-Im! What are you doing here?" A waitress said. The waitress was called Rul. "Why? How can I not come here?" Ra Lm asked. "Because..." Minzy is the director at the mall. She walked in hearing the commotion. "Ms Rul, what are you doing having this person in our mall. She is my cousin I know but you cannot do that! Don't you see how the xustomers are unhappy because of this?" Minzy asked. "I'm so sorry! I'll have her leave immediately." Rul said. "It's alrightt I'm leaving soon." Ra Im said. "Hey! Give it back!" A customer called. It was a robbery. The customer's Channel handbag was stolen by a theif. "Look at the mess!" Minzy said. Minzy ripped off the nametag of Rul. Ra-Im sprint off to catch the robber. She was a stuntwoman. She scotted off her bike and down the road. The robber got into a van and scotted off. He must have apprentice. Ra-Lm managed to catch up the van and stopped in front of it. The men inside carried wepons and came out to attack her. She dodge the attack, held on to her bike and swung herself to the men and kicked. She returned to the mall with the ahndbag. Minzy and the customer were reporting to the police. Ra Im threw the bag at the customer. "Check your things see if any are missing." The police said. The customer looked through her bag and shook her head. Rul stood at a distance. Minzy came up to her. "Rul, report to my office!" Minzy said. "Yes, ma'am." Rul said as she bowed down her head. Minzy walked to her office with R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter