The right thing to do with you....

Love and us never worked out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom sobbed at the thoughtof Minzy leaving her. The other members came in walked while looking at Minzy some dropped and cried. Bom looked at Minzy, she couldn't hear the others crying, she looked at Minzy's face...she was in her own world, she had to be strong, she needs to protect Minzy. A bodyguard ran into the room. "Ma'am!" He said. "What's wrong?" Bom asked not leaving her face from Minzy she wiped away her tears. "Ma'am, Minzy's father and mother was in an accident, they were rushed into the ER." Bom stood up. "What?! How did it happen?" Bom said. "they were rushing to meet Minzy as soon as they heard Minzy was awake." The bodyguard said. "Alright, I'm going to see them. dara stay here with the others." Bom said as Blackpink and Twice followed her behind to see Minzy's father and mother. Bom walked down with Twice and Blackpink to the ER. A doctor came out and they went up to him. "How are they?" Bom asked. "May I know who you are?" The docotr asked. "We are the patients' daughter's friend." Bom said. "May I know where the daughte is?" The doctor asked. "She's a patient here." Bom said. "Oh okay, the patient has lost a lot of blood and may lose their lives any moment, please keep relatives informed." The doctor said and left. "Oh thank you." Bom bowed. The doctor nodded and left. Bom went back to Minzy's ward with Blackpink and Twice...

Bom returned with Twice and Blackpink. "How are they?" Data stood up and asked. "They've lost a lot of blood and are unconscious I'll arrange for them to share a room with Minzy." Bom said. 

The next day...

Twice woke up and checked on Minzy. Bom, CL, Sara and Blackpink followed. Minzy's mum and dad were not the same room they checked on them. Twice went downstairs to get breakfast for the gang. I.O.I woke up next and sat down looking at Minzy. Twice returned with breakfast. Gfriend woke up just in time for breakfast. Their breakfast was MacDonald. 

Minzy woke up from her sleep. Bom checks that she's ok. "Are you alright Minzy?" Minzy nods and then got a packet of food from Mina. "Eat up unnie!" Mina said. Minzy nods and thanks her for the meal. 

Bom went to find Minzy's doctor. "Doctor! Please you've got to save her. I have the money but you have to do everything you can!" Bom said. "We're doing our best to help her." The doctor replied. "I don't want your best I want your very infinite surpass your best don't give me best." Bom shouted. "Of course!" The doctor stammered. "Good." Bom said. "We've look through her reports and screening she has improved a lot!" The doctor said. "Thank you, as you know if you do your best you will get your wish." Bom said as she stood up put in her sunglasses and walled out of the room with bodyguards and Secretary Lee behind her. When she returned to the room she saw Minzy crying next to her parents. "Mum! Dad! Why? Why did this happen? WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Minzy screamed and sobbed. "Minzy, calm down please." Bom said. "No...appa...omma....No! Doctor! Doctor! I need an explanation! Why! Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter