My Somewhat Close Call

My "Lovely" Young Master {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Lemme just fangirl for a moment here cuz irmergerd the Hocheol crew singing Western pop songs (and the t-shirt challenge) was like the cutest thing ever and Jaehyun nearly yelling shi(teehee:P) out loud was the funniest thing and just Hocheollie with his accent is just super cute and ahhhhh >w<


Maybe Jaehyun shouldn't have expected much considering that the moment they entered the kitchen Hocheol pulled up a pedestal and sat on it. (To which Hocheol replied with, "What were you expecting? I don't know how to cook. I can barely flip a pancake.")

"So do you know what exactly the meeting was about?" Jaehyun asked as he took out a bag of almond powder from one of the many, many cabinets [but luckily he's been fetching and making so many macarons every work day that he's grown use to seeing the large kitchen]. The moment he looked back to Hocheol did he realize that he only needed like a miniature crown to make it seem even more fitting.

Hocheol shrugs as he swings his legs from the high seat, "Dunno. Mama and papa always have meetings with Inpyo-hyung, Inho-hyung, and Hwayoung-hyung whenever there's a new butler. I guess it's to insure stuff? I mean I wouldn't know any other reason since they've been here ever since I was a toddler but it doesn't seem like Inpyo-hyung attends the meetings anymore."

At that moment, they heard the door close outside along with a sound to signal that the gate had been opened outside.

"Another business trip?" Jaehyun asked, easily guessing who could've been going out. Hocheol nods, a small sigh coming out of his mouth, "They never stay at home for more than two days anymore..."

"... When was the last time you spent proper time with your parents?" Jaehyun asked quietly.

"Listen, let's not talk about my parents and focus on making macarons," Hocheol murmured insecurely, looking smaller than how he normally looks. The two stop when they heard a weird sound that wwas approaching their room.

"Uh- do you hear that?"

"Yeah... it kinda sounds like-"

"...aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHJAEHYUN-AAAAAAHHHHH!"

The kitchen doors barged open with a panic-y looking Inho who was hyperventilating, making the two very confused as to what could have possibly made him be on the verge of fainting. Hocheol hesitantly asks, "Hyung, are you okay...? Should I go call Hwayoung-hyung to get an oxygen can for you?"

"Th-That's fine," Inho nervously laughs, "I just need to borrow Jaehyun-ah from you," he walks over and grabs Jaehyun by the arm.

Hocheol's eyebrows scrunches up slightly before slowly saying, "But he's making macarons for me..."

"It's just for a moment..."

"Yes but a moment for you is actually thrice as long as what 'a moment' usually is."

"Er- can I quickly ask whether the hyung or the young master has more power in the mansion?" Jaehyun couldn't help but ask, taking obvious notice to the growing sassy tension between the two.

"The owners of the mansion do," Hocheol replies with a huff.

"Pleaaasssee Hocheollie? I really, REALLY need to talk to Jaehyun-ah, his job might be on the line right here!"

Wait what now? so Jaehyun thought because he seriously didn't think such a thing would come so soon for him. Well now he felt awkward, confused, and anxious, which again, he thought he wouldn't have to deal with all three emotions at the same time until he was dying at an old age or something.

At those words though, Hocheol finally lets out a sigh of defeat before mumbling, "Fine, but it better be quick and solved when you guys comes back." which really shouldn't have been worded like that as Jaehyun realized after Inho yanks him out of the kitchen and nearly dislocates his arm from his shoulder during that process that consisted of slamming the kitchen door closed, being dragged to Hocheol's room, locking the door before being dragged to the nightstand and taking out the dandelion and shoving it into Jaehyun's face.

"Jaehyun-ah what in the world is the meaning of THIS?!"

"Uh- a birthday present?" Jaehyun leaned away from the dandelion a bit.

His answer only caused Inho to mess with his hair, "Okay okay, I get that but do you know HOW SERIOUS THIS IS?!"

"Inho-hyung, you're hyperventilating again."

The older takes a deep breath, "I'm trying really hard to use my indoors voice right now-

What indoors voice? -A-

"But I'm just trying to say that this outside world rule thing is a really, REALLY strict rule like man are you glad that I'm the one on cleaning duty right now for Hocheollie's room and that I'm really close to you so I understand your intentions but holy crap if it was Hwayoung-ah or Inpyo-yah that found out about it then you would've been a complete goner like you do not believe how the last time we allowed something like this that it was only for manhwas and we had to explain this whole thing-a-bobber to his parents about how we told him that everyhting was fictional in that but that was what caused the rule to become stricter in the first place and both you and I know very well that you need this job desperately so you really shouldn't have brought this into the first place or else- OR ELSE-"

"O-KAY Inho-hyung, I think you need to sit down for a moment," and so Jaehyun gently pulls a hyperventilating Inho over to sit on Hocheol's bed and also would very much like to not go through another one of Inho's crazy rants.

"I'm just really, REALLY worried right now because so many things can go terribly wrong with these crazy strict rules," Inho murmurs.

Jaehyun looked at Inho sympathetically before letting out a small sigh, "I know, but we should at least give him some fresh air, you know?" however, Inho only responds with silence.

The knob on the door shook a bit before there was some knocking on the door, making Jaehyun walk over to the door and unlocking it to open, knowing that their conversation was over by then when a fairly annoyed looking Hocheol was standing there, "You guys seriously took too long."

"Er- sorry-"

"I'm not here for that, I just want Inho-hyung to make macarons for me right now since he had the nerve to interrupt us," Hocheol stated with that familiar aura of arrogance while walking into his room- meaning he was probably really upset right now.

"Y-Yeah... sorry Hocheollie..." Inho murmurs before hurriedly heading out, softly closing the door behind him.

He was about to say something after Inho's leave but was quickly interrupted with a pillow being thrown at his face. Jaehyun blinked once the pillow fell and he saw Hocheol laying with his face in his bed and yelling out a muffled "you took too long!"

"Um-" and yet again he was interrupted when Hocheol looked up and glared at him with a pout.

"You really are a dimwit!"

Well looks like he is back to square one, which kinda . Jaehyun lets out a helpless sigh, "Was it really that long?"

"Yes!" Hocheol yelled before burrying his face into his bed again.