My New Job

My "Lovely" Young Master {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"Dude, you need to pay your rent at one point," Youngdoo says, noisily munching on some chips on the couch as Jaehyun continues to work hard on his report before sighing, tossing his pencil on top of the table.

"Yes, I am very aware of that. In fact I've promised to pay my rent for six months by now and the landlord is starting to wonder if I'm telling the truth or not now. My part-time jobs aren't really covering much of my rent, especially now that it's been stacked up. Honestly, I lucked out on renting an apartment where the landlord knows a relative of mine," Jaehyun murmurs, not willing to take a peak at his current rent bill hiding underneath his homework.

"You could always move back with your parents."

"They're still in Pennsylvania, remember?"

"... Well I'm out of ideas," the other quickly says as he stands up and crumples the bag of chips.

"And I thank you for solving nothing," Jaehyun groans.

"You could move into Doha's apartment and just split the rent bill if it makes paying easier," Youngdoo pointed out to which Jaehyun was forced to shoot down again.

"And live in a two-person apartment with you, Doha-hyung, Haejoon, and Jinseob?"

Youngdoo blinks, maybe once, twice, before sighing, "Oh yeah... that's a thing..."

There is a moment of silence before the older suddenly came up with an idea, "Remember Inho?"

Ah yes, that hyung who use to live with the four before moving out and suddenly it became odd to be in the apartment when there was suddenly no sort of screaming and over-confident aura that contrasted greatly with Doha's quiet, angel-like attitude.

"Well we finally found out why he moved out: he apparently got a really good part-time job where his payment allowed for at least a year's worth of rent. I have his phone number if you wanna text him about getting a job there."


So here he was, standing in front of a giant gate with a mansion and large garden behind it, as though it came straight out of those rich-people dramas that his mom likes to watch so much. No wonder Inho's payment was so much.

Jaehyun was about to click a button on an answering system attached to the side of the door gate before he heard rapid footsteps that were slowly getting louder. That was when the gate opened mechanically and suddenly he sees a familiar boy covered in flour.

"Hi Jaehyun-ah man it's been a really long time since I've seen you by the way did you get my text this morning?" Inho rapidly asked in a breathless way.

Was he bewildered? Definitely.

"Uh- something about being a butler and a butler quitting not too long ago-"

"Great so you did read it," and then Inho grabs his arm and starts to tug him along into the yard and continuing to rapidly explain, "Right now we're really tight on schedule because Hyunuk left a month ago and Hocheollie has been really moody lately and oh by the way address Hocheollie as younger master or something along the lines of that because he doesn't like random guys calling him his nickname unless you're close to him like I am and where was I right I was talking about schedule or was I well I don't know anymore but you still need to know that your working schedule is currently revolving around as being Hocheollie's personal butler by his side 24/7 since I'm kinda just a substitute personal butler but mainly a kitchen butler that's why I'm in a rush because I know very well that Inpyo is not familiar with kitchen work and thus why a garden butler so he may or may not have burnt the macarons by now oh also take note on the fact that Hocheollie really likes macarons also right now you should worry about waking him up and getting him ready for the day and you're payment should be coming in a few months or so, is everything clear?"

Suddenly he realizes that they're standing outside of a door at the end of a hall where a bunch of bunny with a scarf stickers were placed all over the door.

"Um-"

"Great thanks so much Jaehyun see ya during breakfast time wth Hocheolie," and Inho quickly runs off and takes a sharp turn at the end of the hallway.

". . . Yeah. . . great..." he couldn't help but say that unenthusiastically.

Jaehyun turns to the door, slowly raising a hand to knock at the door but only receiving silence. Well it was expectant considering that (somewhere) in Inho's (long-a**) instructions he said that "Hocheolie" was still asleep but better safe than sorry.

He opens the door slowly and sees the back of a slim figure snuggled underneath a thick blanket. Jaehyun quietly steps inside and says softly, "Er- Hoche- young master, it's time to wake up."

The figure underneath shuffles a bit before slowly sitting up and turning around to sit on the edge of the bed, loosely hugging a giant stuffed animal of the bunny stickers he saw on the door, making his small figure seem even smaller.

Hocheol rubs his eyes before slowly opening them and spotting Jaehyun at first sight.

And this was the time that Jaehyun knew that he was nowhere close to "safe than sorry" when Hocheol screams and unidentifiable objects were being thrown at him, making him quickly and clumsily dodge the objects before exiting the room and shutting the door close. He feels the door shift slightly along with hearing a loud thump behind the door.

Yeah, this was going to be one hell of a day.