My Really Close-Call

My "Lovely" Young Master {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Anyways Unit Black- YES! MORE PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN THESE TALENTED BOYS!!! >w< (Also their variety shows... Hyunuk is so sassy, like especially with Yeontae, and it's great >v< (the effects of being with Hocheol is very apparent `v'+ ))

And this chapter does get quite serious, but in a sense, it references to how a lot of H:OURs felt.


So long story short as to how they got back into the house: Jaehyun and Hocheol were stuck outside of the mansion contemplating on whether they should enter or not because it was a 50-50 chance that Inho and Hwayoung were awake now so they took that chance because 1) how the hell is Jaehyun suppose to climb this giant mansion and into Hocheol's room and 2) reason 1 + Hocheol is on his back. Not so stealthily (come on he has a 19 year old boy on his back) he enters the mansion and runs back to Hocheol's room and probably looked ridiculous if anyone else was there to see such a thing.

And then there was the day after that that came rolling bye.

Jaehyun was met with screaming and being tackled down.

You should know who that is by now.

"JAEHYUNIHAVEWARNEDYOUSOMUCHBUTDOYOUEVERLISTENTOMENOOCUZNOONEEVERLISTENSTOTHELOUDCRAZYBANSHEEOFABUTLERBUTITHOUGHTWEWEREFRIENDS-!"

And Jaehyun actually had to slap his hand over Inho's mouth because his own voice telling him to calm down wasn't even heard through that stream of yelling. He really did have to wonder how big Inho's lungs are if he can speak so much in such a limited amount of time.

"Deep breaths... and please don't faint on me," Jaehyun carefully enunciated each word to the hyperventilating Inho.

"Mmhmafoomehmf!"

He was confused as to what Inho was trying to do before he realized that his hand was still over Inho's mouth. Jaehyun slowly took his hand away before screaming presumed and he had to slap his hand over his mouth again and kinda glare at his hyung to keep quiet for once. In a sense, he kinda lucked out that the only reason why no one else was alarmed and came over was because Inho's screaming became a normal part of their lives by now.

"Anooetofmmthnm?"

"Will you not scream?"

"Ntmsthtmmbm."

"Inho-hyung, please."

"Mkmmkmnpmsmnt."

Jaehyun could finally sigh in relief as he pulls back his arm that was tired from being held up for so long. He was relieved too soon as he was then dragged by Inho to Hocheol's room (flashbacks to his first day of work (~-A-)~) before closing the door behind them rather loudly, making Hocheol look up from his manhwa.

"ASDFGHJKL?!" Inho mumbled (yelled? Murmured?? Shouted???) as he gestured over to Hocheol with arms. Obviously, this only made Jaehyun and Hocheol share a confused look before looking at Inho, wondering if he needed medicine.

Inho cleared his throat before using his inside voice, "JAEHYUN WHAT IS THE MEANING OF HOCHEOL'S SPRAINED ANKLE?!"

"Um-"

"AND I KNOW BECAUSE I AM HIS MOTHER."

(Somewhere in the garden Inpyo felt very offended for some reason)

"Inho-hyung, calm down. It's only a sprained ankle. As long as he doesn't walk-"

"HIS PARENTS ARE COMING HOME TODAY."

That was where realization dawned on Jaehyun and Hocheol as they went pale at hearing that and if possible, all three of them went even paler than before when they heard the door open with familiar voices echoing throughout the mansion. All three of them immediately panic as they had to think of some sort of plan before simply deciding to improvise when they knew that no plan would work past the parents.


"Care to explain the meaning of... this?" Hocheol's mother gestures over to Hocheol holding onto Jaehyun's arm for support to walk to them. She looked questioningly at the two, who could only look away from her rather intimidating gaze.

"Well... you see... Hoche- Young master," he almost bit his tongue at that, "Sprained his ankle..."

"And why's that? Your job as his personal butler is to keep him safe, so how is it that his ankle iis sprained?" if Hocheol's mother was already intimidating, his father was intimidating at a whole new level what with his stern voice.

"Uh-"

"It was my fault."

Everyone froze before turning to Hwayoung. Jaehyun didn't understand what was going through his head before he looked over to Inho, who was standing relatively close too Hwayoung and had a shocked expression on his face that mirrored everyone else's; from that, he could deduct that Inho had whispered everything to him.

"It was your fault?" Hocheol's father raised an eyebrow.

"Yes... it was yesterday morning before Jaehyun-ssi came to the mansion... I was washing the young master's clothing and was carrying his clothing downstairs... I wasn't careful and left a trail of water while going downstairs... the young master was hungry and was going downstairs to inform Inho-hyung but slipped on the trail of water and ended up spraining his ankle then..." Hwayoung managed to come up with a story on the spot.

The lobby of the mansion went dead silent before it was easily broken by Hocheol's father taking in a deep breath.

"Is that so?" he slowly asked.

"Yes, it was solely my fault, not Jaehyun-ssi's."

"Well I have no choice but to fire you."

This further shocked everyone as Hwayoung only stared at the floor. Hocheol was the first to recover, yelling, "Wait a minute, papa he doesn't need to be fired for-!"

"Hocheol," said person quickly shut his mouth, realizing how his father was more serious than usual, "Your mother and I hired these butlers to protect you. Hwayoung-ssi is clumsy and I've let him off of the hook for the past years he's been working here, but considering these circumstances where you could've sustained worse injuries I cannot forgive him this time. It is obvious that he is dangerous to your well-being whether intentional or not and I do not need someone like that near my only son. He is to take whatever he brought and leave right away, understood?"

"U...Understood..." Hocheol looks down dejectedly.

They lost.


"Aisht I swear that man is going to be the death of all of us I mean how dare he...!" Inho fumed on with a rant that was luckily through gritted teeth, preventing him from yelling such words. Even if they were outside of the mansion and by the gate as to wish Hwayoung a proper farewell, it was really better safe then sorry considering how loud Inho's voice can go.

"I should probably get going now," Hwayoung awkwardly laughed as he and Jaehyun watch Inpyo trying to calm down the other before it did escalate to screaming.

"I... don't understand... Why did you do that for me?" Jaehyun had to ask because really, there was no need for Hwayoung to cover him.

"Aah, are you kidding me, I hated that job!" the tone was oddly harsh and loose, making the other butlers look at him with shock. He continued to go off with a scoff in his tone, "The only reason I stayed was to get money, other than that I hated that brat. All he ever did was whine."

"YAH HOW DARE YOU-!" Inho's mouth was then slapped shut by Inpyo as he could only stare in shock.

The public bus stopped by the street at the turn of the corner by the Chae mansion. Hwayoung only sighed as he took a step out of the garden, only stopping himself from leaving when Jaehyun was simply staring, at a complete loss of words.

"You... You didn't mean that... right?" he asked quietly.

He couldn't tell if there was some sort of ghost of a smile on Hwayoung's face before he left without hesitating, a truly odd expression that was stuck in Jaehyun's head.

Maybe he'd never know what it meant.