My Weird Predicament

My "Lovely" Young Master {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

So Jaehyun made it out alive (an exaggeration) but that was due to Isaac admitting to being the one who caused the bubbles and Inpyo reacting not so harshly with the newbie around and Inho being- well- he wasn't conscious. Miniature time skip to him heading to Hocheol's room because it is his job to stay by Hocheol's side after all. He figured me might as well open without knocking by now.

The bedroom was as dim as he remembered and as bunny-filled as he remembers too. He walks over to the bed after closing the door behind him and sits on the side of his bed, a lump hidden underneath the blanket. Jaehyun shakes the lump slightly, "Hocheol, wake up please."

There was a small groan, a few shuffles from underneath the blanket, before a disoriented Hocheol popped up from underneath the covers.

"Come on, time to get up and ready to greet Isaac," Jaehyun explained, hoping that Hocheol understood him even with the mess of his hair and slightly puffy face. Hocheol only lethargically responds with, "Isaac...?" while blindly trying to grab his comb on his night stand.

"He's a new butler here," he quickly explained, watching how the younger finally grabbed his comb before shifting to sit up, his leg with the bandaged ankle limply coming to dangle off of the bed side. Hocheol then promptly hands the comb to Jaehyun, saying, "Brush," and making the latter softly sigh.

"Okay," he takes the comb, knowing that this is technically his job but some where in his head he wished that the younger at least added 'please'. "Can you at least come clo-" and Hocheol basically slumps his side onto Jaehyun's chest, "-ser..."

Jaehyun would have asked the younger to sit up properly but he heard soft snores, meaning that he most likely wouldn't be able to have him sit up. Luckily Hocheol was on the small and light side so there wasn't that much pressure on Jaehyun as he tries to comb the younger's messy hair softly. The moment was oddly nice though as the mansion was quiet and it felt normal. Well, it felt like it should be something that's normal here, his gaze drifting to the curtains that blocked any sort of sunlight from coming into the room.

"Five mor... minutes..."

Hocheol shifts a bit for a more comfortable position before slumping down, shocking Jaehyun from the sudden sentence before he chuckles. At this point, it kind of amazed him as to how Hocheol would act like such a brat and is now so relaxed in his presence. It was endearing, really.

"Alright, five more minutes, but after that you really need to wake up, okay?" he asks with a small smile.

"Oka..." he didn't seem too bothered.

The five minutes went by quickly as Jaehyun was quickly done with brushing his hair before he adjusted Hocheol's position so that the latter wouldn't wake up with a sore neck or back from his position. That didn't go far as Hocheol decided to hold onto his other hand while he was distracted by trying to neaten the younger's hair. This resulted in Jaehyun trying to find a comfortable position for him to sit while the younger continued to rest on him.

"Hocheol, can you get up now?" and it actually worked this time as said boy finally sat up and stretched. Before Hocheol could stand up from his bed, Jaehyun asks, "Do you need my help getting ready? Your ankle probably still hurts."

The younger innocently blinks at his hyung before smiling, "I'll be fine as long as there's something to help in walking, but thank you, Jaehyun-hyung." Hocheol promptly stands up, using his nearby furniture to limp over to the bathroom and closing the door.

The butler felt a bit dumbfounded for some reason after seeing that carefree smile again. He raises a hand to his chest and mumbles to himself.

"What was that...?"


"So what's for breakfast?" Hocheol asked while they walked through the hall, holding onto Jaehyun's arm while continuing to limp a bit to avoid pressuring his ankle.

"Well-"

"And what happened to the entrance hall?" yes, it remained exactly the same as before with those ridiculous piles of bubbles.

"Ah, you must be Hocheol! Nice to meet you, my name is Isaac Voo!" Isaac innocently greeted (and somehow still covered in bubbles?) Eventually Isaac an Hocheol had a conversation that basically went in one ear for Jaehyun before exiting the other. Before Jaehyun could ask where Inpyo went he suddenly sees a a jetstream of water shoot into the room behind Isaac and wash away the bubbles.

Hose water...? he quickly recognized that smell and couldn't help but to feel even more dumbfounded with the now drenched room as the door closed with Inpyo coming in. Once Inpyo noticed Hocheol's distracted presence (thank Isaac with his adorkable-ness), he slammed the doors shut and awkwardly laughs.

"Um- Inpyo, you do realize that the hall is more hazardous than before for a sprained ankle, right?" Jaehyun asked, seeing how bubbles (except the ones on Isaac) were now replaced with puddle of water on the marble floor. His gaze then drifts over to the room where Inho was probably laying, "Not to mention that Inho-hyung will actually scream-nag you this time if you don't dry this quickly."

"What's 'hazardous'?" Isaac asked, oblivious to the fact that Inpyo's expression darkened with realization.

Coincidentally, Inho came walking out into the hall, a bit dazed, before his eyes widen and he actually silently screams this time. The eldest then realizes the stench of the water before he turns to Inpyo, who looks frozen in place. And then something about scream-nagging like he predicted, attempt to run away, flipping onto the floor before proceeding to skid across the marble floor, Isaac following in a clueless way, etc. etc.

Jaehyun feels a slight tug against his sleeve, looking down to Hocheol, who asks, "Can we just go back to my room? I don't think Inpyo-hyung and Isaac-hyung will get the hall cleaned and Inho-hyung will get breakfast done soon."

"That's the only sound of logic right now so I'm going to follow you on that," Jaehyun sighs, wincing when he hears a thump and something that sounds like porcelain crash. It's a wonder how they look so organized only in the presence of Hocheol's parents- but that was some what understandable with their attitudes.

"Plus..." he looks back to see Hocheol, who's smiling a bit shyly.

"I kind of like it when it's just us spending time together."