My Not-So Bad Adventure (Pt. 1)

My "Lovely" Young Master {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Super long author notes are super long =v="

A/N from 1/20-ish??? (idk I've been working on this chppie for so long now):Can we just take another moment to talk about them crossdressing at their concerts like I'm just gonna make the comment of I loved it, cringed at it, and laughed so hard all at the same time (but it was also kinda weird at the same time because the biker-girl look really suited Jaehyun for some reason??? Like don't get me wrong I love feminine guys like seriously my bias list consists of Sungjong, Jeonghan, Sunyoul, Ren, and obviously Hocheol like it's obvious and all that but I was kinda confused as to why the biker-girl look suited Jaehyun so much '-')

A/N from 2/13: um... Hwayoungs... is this like a curse or something...? Like what's with these Hwayoung scandals with T-ara and Boys24??? Like the Hwayoung and Sungjong thing I guess I can put it off as a friend thing cuz I've seen similar (if not- identifical) things happen in real life and that everyone is over-reacting but Hwayoung... he was my 2nd bias... I don't know what to feel about the scandal nor his contract being terminated... like I feel disappointed, worried, confused, sad, and confuzzled and I really do because well 1) he was my 2nd bias, 2) I swear if this is actually sabotage with the whole audio clipping thing then whoever uploaded that is a real douche thus 3) I just want the full story man because all of us know very well that that is most definitely not the full story and I'm saying that for the reason of final judgement.

A/N from 2/17: UM ANYONE ONE ELSE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE SEMI-FINALS RIGHT NOW WITH ONLY 9 MEMBERS BEING CHOSEN AND FREAKING OUT BECAUSE HOCHEOL, JAEHYUN, AND INPYO ARE LIKE GOING ALL OVER THE PLACE FOR RANKINGS?! TTATT (plz vote for them guys!!!)

Also yes, parts, because I had a bit too much fun explaining how everything even worked out :P


"Hyung hyung, what shop do you usually go to here?" Hocheol tugs on the sleeve of Jaehyun's shirt insistingly, his eyes shining with curiosity.

"Oh, in this shopping centre I usually go to that bookstore across the street," Jaehyun points at said store.

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go there!" Hocheol starts tugging but Jaehyun managed to make sure that he was standing strong enough against the younger, commeting, "We have to waiting for the crosswalk for the 'go' sign though."

"It's fine I just wanna see it!" he smiled, to which Jaehyun couldn't help but smile back, although subconsciously he knew that this was kinda dangerous.


"Jaehyuuuuuuuunnnnnnn, what's in that baaaggggg???" Inho asked suspiciously the moment that Jaehyun stepped into the mansion.

"Er- clothing..." which was the truth but he did exclude a little important something.

"For what?"

"In case of water buckets..." Jaehyun murmured- which is semi-true but mainly a lie.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go check on Inpy-" then- ironically- Inho tripped over the string so badly that he fell over, got water pouured over him, and face-planted face first into the door before slowly sliding down to the floor.

Obviously the very first thing to do for Jaehyun is to panic, awkwardly waddling over and trying to flip Inho over with his shoe before realizing that Inho fainted (and now had an apple-sized and colored bruise on his forehead).

"Inho-hyung, I finished ironing Hocheollie's cloth- OMO WHAT HAPPENED?!" so were Hwayoung's reactions when he opened the door leading into the living room. Also obviously, the very first thing he did was panic but panicing never leads to anything good. This is further proven when Hwayoung trips over the wire at the doorway and face-planted onto the floor. Jaehyun was very close to asking if he was okay when the latter struggled to push himself up before the bucket came down along with the water and landed right onto his head and successfully knocking him out.

Jaehyun now realized how lucky he was for figuring out Hocheol's tricks by now.

And cue Inpyo walking into the mansion and seeing the bodies lying on the ground with Jaehyun awkwardly standing there, who automatically deadpanned, "What the frick happened here? I mean this is normal but not this normal," and then cue the smell of something burning in the kitchen, making Inpyo freak out and run into the kitchen. Ever so slowly, Jaehyun walked before sprinting up stairs to Hocheol's room and barely taking note on the door of 'Stay out unless Jaehyun-hyung' before slamming the door open and casually seeing Hocheol in his slightly too big pastel blue pajamas, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

Cute, but it still didn't explain anything.

"What the hell did you do?" Jaehyun asked as he closed the door before he heard a boom from the kitchen.

"Hm? Oh, uh, I don't remember much. All I know is that I was setting stuff up at 2 a.m. and just kinda gave up since everything in this mansion is like a chain-affect... If I'm right, it's called b.s.ing?" Hocheol said sleepily.

"Yes that's the correct usage but don't say that unless you want to be nagged by Inpyo," Jaehyun sighed before holding out the bag with clothing in it, "Here, normal outside clothing as disguises."

Hocheol immediately piques up at the mentioning of it, running up to grab the bag before going into his bathroom and slamming the door shut out of excitement. Jaehyun on the other hand lets out a sigh as the smell of something burning grew more prominent at one point.

"Inho-hyung wasn't lying when he said that Inpyo didn't work in the kitchen for a reason..." Jaehyun murmurs.


So obviously after that and knowing that Inpyo would be too busy running around in the kitchen like a chicken with his head cut off and Inho and Hwayoung knocked out along with the sign on Hocheol's room, the escape was easier than Jaehyun thought (it did take a while for Hocheol to adjust to natural light though). Now here they are, wandering around the streets that Jaehyun was familiar with along with a curious Hocheol dragging him around to explore.

Well Hocheol seemed happy enough, even though the streets were pretty crowded.

"Jaehyun-hyung, do you have any plans of where to go to?" Hocheol asked as they walked across the road to the bookstore.

"Well what do you want to do? You are the young master here after all, right?" he didn't expect Hocheol to suddenly pout though, making him worry, "Er- i-is something wrong?"

"Nothing..." Hocheol murmurs as they enter the bookstore.

He tried to pick up the mood again, saying, "W-Well the only thing that I can say is avoiding anywhere where my friends would usually hang out."

"Why's that?" Hocheol looked back.

"They know Inho-hyung because he use to be roomates with them and who knows what they'll say to him..." Jaehyun murmurs, taking a quick look around the store to make sure that they were safe.

"I think we'll be fi- manhwas!" the younger then proceeded to drag Jaehyun over to the manhwa section.

And Jaehyun would like to agree if it weren't for the fact that he was on edge a bit because who knows when whether Inho will barge in or not once he's not knocked out. That was before he felt a pke at his nose and looked at Hocheol, who says, "Don't worry. As long as they got the warning that I don't want to see them then they won't bother. And before you say anything it's written all over your face."

Hocheol then resumed looking at the manhwas as Jaehyun wondered if he really is like an open book.