My Tiring Evening

My "Lovely" Young Master {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"I am SO sorry that this keeps happening to you! I swear that Hocheollie is usually better than this!" Inho apologized loudly as he repeatedly bows to a soaking wet Jaehyun with a towel as Hwayoung had a dried him very slowly with a hair dryer.

"Ahaha, don't worry, I trust you Inho-hyung," Jaehyun stiffly laughs as a sneeze rang out from the bathroom that connected to the living room that they were in. And don't worry, he trusts Inho because dispite his loud nature he's a good leader- however to be completely blunt that trust was beginning to diminish as days go by.

Hwayoung lets out a small sigh, "You've survived longer than most past employees but I think you should prepare yourself for pranks that are even worse." Then a specific toned-bell rang throughout the mansion.

"Oh, that's your bell Jaehyun-ah," Inho recognized, to which said boy sighs as he pushes himself up with his clothing still drenched wet because being the faithful little butler he is, he had to go attend Hocheol without question. Jaehyun makes sure to speed-walk, carefully step over yet another string by the entrance of the living room to the main entrance hall, before going at a fairly leisure pace... well, as leisure as you can get with drenched clothing.

He reaches the familiar door before opening it, seeing Hocheol paying no attention to Jaehyun's presence as he casually laid on the headboard of his bed, a manhwa and macaron in his hands.

"I meant to call Inho-hyung. Hurry up."

That took 3 seconds to process in Jaehyun's head before he proceeded to head back down in a slightly quicker pace, step over the string, and into the living room. Before Jaehyun could say anything, a bell rang out and Inho left the room quickly.

"Hocheollie rang the wrong bell?" Inpyo asked as he came out of the bathroom with dry clothes as he rubs his hair with a towel. And again, before Jaehyun could say anything they see Inho come back quicker than a minute ago, seeing how he basically leaped over the string.

Then Jaehyun's bell rang, making him go out the room, leap over the string, and head upstairs before Inho's bell rang when he just finished climbing the stairs.

He heads back and sees Inho run pass him by the time he reached the living room.

Then his bell rang yet again, making him run out of the room again and see Inho run back.

And Inho's bell rang again by the time Jaehyun reached the stairs.

More running.

More bells.

Until they run past each other and trip over each other's foot... at the entrance of the living room... and triggered the string... and splat went the Jaehyun and Inho.


"Hocheollie this is too much at trying to get Jaehyun to quit his job! Did you really have to go include Inho into this mess too and..." and on and on Inpyo nagged Hocheol as Hwayoung very slowly dried Inho and Jaehyun with two hair dryers.

Sometimes Jaehyun had to contemplate on if Inpyo was actually Hocheol's mom (and why Hwayoung couldn't find a more effective way to dry them).

"Now go apologize to Jaehyun," Inpyo points behind him to Jaehyun, who quickly caught Hocheol's quick eye roll before he walks over to Jaehyun.

"I'm sorry, Jaehyun-hyung..."

That was oddly poli-

"That you're such an airhead."

Regrets.

Jaehyun could only watch as Inpyo gaped before dragging Hocheol out of the living room and closing the door shut. The intended victim of this situation could only groan, feeling his patience really be egged on.

"Don't worry, we'll find a way to solve this... it's kinda either that or you quit..." Inho murmured the last part quickly, only making the situation worse.

"No no no, I agreed to this because I really, REALLY need that pay," Jaehyun shakes his head, making Hwayoung and Inho glance at each other worriedly before Hwayoung asks, "Is that really the only reason...?" as he turns the hair dryers off.

Which reminded Jaehyun of an important question he forgot to ask on his first day, making him ask, "Why are the curtains locked in Hocheol's room?" and automatically, the living room goes dead silent as Hwayoung and Inho could only react with wide eyes.

Feeling slightly tense, Jaehyun still persued for an answer, "Plus the curtains seem to be made of heavy material, so why-"

"Ahaha let's go check on Hocheollie and Inpyo-yah before Inpyo-yah accidentally makes Hocheollie cry," Inho quickly gets up and heads out of the room with Hwayoung following closely.

"What was that...?" Jaehyun murmurs, feeling confused before standing up and trying to catch up with them as they exited the room, "Guys, this is a serious question."

"Don't worry about it Jaehyun-ah!" Inho continues to stiffly laugh, patting him on the back as Hwayoung looks away from Jaehyun guiltily. Before he could ask anymore they reach the point at the main entrance where Hocheol and Inpyo stood. The scene obviously resembled a stern mother and a child who felt annoyed with how strict their parent is.

A tone suddenly rings throughout the mansion, signalling that the gate outside had opened. Hwayoung quickly rushes over to the built-in monitor by the doorway, turning it on with a few taps on the screen before panic immediately takes over as he nearly screams, "Uh- Hocheollie's parents are back right now!"

"Mama and papa are home?!" Hocheol asked excitedly- and Jaehyun swore he saw the younger's face literally light up which was oddly endearing...?

"ASDFGJKL JAEHYUN-AH GO UPSTAIRS WITH HOCHEOLLIE GO GO GO!!!" Inho immediately screams but even though he said that, it was him who had shoved the two until they entered Hocheol's room and slammed the door shut in a blink of an eye.

Silence fills the room quickly before Hocheol lets out a small disappointed sigh as he walks over to his bed and plops down onto it, "He always does this..."

"Not being able to greet your parents?" Jaehyun asks, feeling slightly weirded out at this change in attitude. Hocheol simply shakes his head, "Never. I can't say goodbye to them neither."

"You seem to be really attached to them," he notes, leaning on the door and trying to act as casual and comfortable as possible.

"Of course I am. It's not like I have any friends..." there was an absence of a curt tone, instead a sulky voice replacing it as Hocheol picks up the large bunny plushie and stares at it.

Odd. Everything's really od-

And before Jaehyun could finish that thought the door opened and he's suddenly falling backwards and lands onto the floor, blinking at the sight of a business woman and business man look down at him in confusion.

Welp, so much for first impressions.