My Quiet Day

My "Lovely" Young Master {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT BOYS24 IS ENDING SOON I MEAN WHY NOT DEBUT EVERYONE ;A; (Also, misleading title is misleading ;P) So half of this is plot related and the other half is introducing the new butler btw. Next chapter there will hopefully be more plot-related stuff.


Jaehyun lets out a sigh as he glared at the problem laid out before him, for some reason having trouble trying to figure it out. He figured that he cup of hot coffee went lukewarm by now as he sat in the cafe. Eventually, he decided to take a break and leans back, thinking about how long it's been since Hwayoung has been fired from the mansion. It truly was a terrifying idea that the Chae's had the ability to make it seem like a butler was never there in the first place; Inho claiming that whatever the ex-butler had given to the house they threw away without a second thought.

Maybe that's why I can't focus... Jaehyun tilts his head at the problem. He looks up from his table when he hears someone place a tray of assorted drinks down on the other side of the table before grabbing his pencil.

"If you do it like this..." the waiter writes down a few steps before placing the pencil back down. The waiter smiles, "It should be easier to solve like that." Jaehyun blinked at the waiter, wondering why his face was familiar. He gives up trying to remember as he looks back down and accidentally shouts, "Ah! That's what you have to do!" as the problem now made sense. He picks up his pencil and scribbles furiously the rest of the steps before circling the final solution.

When the waiter chuckles, he looks back up to see that familiar face. Jaehyun was extremely close to asking if he's met the latter before the waiter interrupts on time with, "Would you like another cup of coffee? You've been staring at the problem for so long by now that it's lost its steam."

"Oh- uh- yes, please..." he looks away, hoping that the waiter doesn't notice him trying to figure out where he's seen him as the latter takes his cup to refill. Jaehyun returns to his homework, sneaking glances every now and then to see if the waiter will come back. Eventually the waiter comes back with a fresh cup of coffee, smiling, "Here's your coffee. Would you like anything else?"

"I'm fine... ah- actually," he hopes dearly in his head that this isn't seen as some sort of pick-up line, "Have I met you before?"

The waiter blinks at him before replying with realization, "Oh, well yes. I'm usually the waiter who serves your group of friends. If I'm right, you guys are regulars on Wednesdays?"

No wonder why... Jaehyun nods his head 'yes'.

"Hyunuk! I need you back in the kitchen!"

"Yes boss!" the waiter, Hyunuk, responds back, leaving Jaehyun to his own demise. If he wasn't already bothered by not being able to recognize his face himself, he was even more frustrated when he also recognized his name. He muttered a curse in English under his breath, focusing as to whether he could figure this out on his own before it clicked.

And it clicked in a not-so-good way.


Yes Jaehyun looked like a mess when he rushed out of the cafe with his coffee in hand, backpack with only one strap on, and trying to catch the bus before it left but in all honesty he just looked like your average college student. He readjusts himself so that he looks more proper (just in case Hocheol's parents are still there), putting his backpack on properly and checking if his hair and uniform was in place after changing in a hurry in the cafe's bathroom. Jaehyun finally opens the mansion's doors to see bubbles.

. . .

That's it.

Bubbles.

Just bubbles.

Again, yes the mansion is always a mess, but this is a new level of messy. The cheery on top to the situation was when Inho screamed once he opened the kitchen door. At the very least, he now knew that Inho wasn't the one who caused the mess, but then that would leave only leave Inpyo. Obviously he knew that that was unlikely considering that he passed by the latter angrily swinging around hedge shears to intimidate a flock of pigeons huddled onto a shrub he was suppose to trim to which the pigeons just blinked because they were- well- pigeons.

"WHAT THE WHAT ISAAC WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Inho coherently yelled and out emerged a new face who popped out of one of the many piles of bubbles.

"You told me to wash the laundry and the box of de...deter... the thing to wash clothes said to wash for 3 hours."

"MINUTES! 3 MINUTES!!!"

"... Oh."

And then Inho begins to hyperventilate before ultimately fainting- or ploping into the nearest pile of bubbles from fainting.

"Is this normal?" Isaac asked and Jaehyun could really only nod.


"Oh, I didn't introduce myself yet. I'm Isaac Voo, the new butler here," Isaac smiled with some bubbles still on his hair. The image was very innocent but thinking back to the incident down stairs Jaehyun could only awkwardly laugh, "N-Nice to meet you... I'm Choi Jaehyun, Hoc- the young master's personal butler."

"So what are we going to do about the entrance hall?" the two turned to the door that separated the clean living room and the bubble covered entrance hall. Jaehyun turns his gaze back to the 88% bubble covered Inho that they dragged in to give him a better place to wake up to. The current situation that they've been thrown in has proven to be pretty bad. There was also no doubt that once Inpyo figured out how to chase away those pigeons then he'll scold the hell out of them with his 'everything needs to be neat and clean' personality of his.

My only options are either try to clean or flee but the latter is a pretty bad mood considering that Isaac most likely doesn't know what he's gotten himself into...

"YAH WHAT DID YOU CHILDREN DO?!"

Well no where to run now.