My Long Morning

My "Lovely" Young Master {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Jaehyun waits about three seconds just to make sure Hocheol had calmed down by then before opening the door slowly, quietly asking, "Y-Young master...?" and was slightly dumbfounded at the sight of seeing a familiar bunny stuffed animal in Hocheol's place.

Again, about three seconds of silence passed before Hocheol peaks out from behind the giant plushie, "Who are you?"

"Um... your new personal butler...?" Jaehyun honestly wasn't quite sure what else to say.

Hocheol continues to stare at him suspiciously before turning over to the headboard of his bed- and Jaehyun sees a collection of bells hanging on the wall the headboard was underneath. He pulls on a certain bell, making a small sound, before Jaehyun hears footsteps gradually growing louder again.

He nearly jumps back when Inho is suddenly standing beside him, smiling while being covered in more flour and what now seems to be some raspberry jam.

"Yes Hocheollie?" Inho asks even though he was probably dead-beat tired on the inside.

The boy points directly at Jaehyun, "Who is this dweeb?"

Somewhere in Jaehyun's head he felt very offended.

"Oh, this is Choi Jaehyun, you're new hyung and personal butler," Inho introduces, placing his hands as though he was one of those people on cheesy advertisements promoting a new item.

The boy hiding behind the bunny pouts, the bunny limping a bit too, "Hyung, I thought you were my new personal butler..."

"Sorry Hocheollie, the mansion needs someone to manage the food before someone like Inpyo goes poisoning the food by accident," Inho laughs it off (but we know he probably really means it).

Then the mansion vibrates slightly with the sound of something really loud went off on the other side of the mansion.

"For now Jaehyun-ah is your personal butler and will assist you to breakfast in the dining room I'll see you guys later bye!" Inho quickly exclaims before running off to where that giant sound came from.

There was an awkward moment of silence before Jaehyun decides to speak up, "Uh..." well more like make a clueless noise.

"I'm going to go wash up, stay out here and change out of those ugly clothes and into something more suitable," Hocheol spoke sharply before putting the bunny to the side and hopping off of his bed to head to the bathroom beside the bed. He proceeds to slam the door shut.

This is going to be more hard than I thought... Jaehyun sighs before looking at his outfit, which was a simple blue dress shirt with skinny jeans and black converse shoes. He looks over to the bunny and kinda pities it.

The door opens and he sees Hocheol in a white dress shirt with long sleeves and black shorts with white ankle socks. He was holding a royal blue tie when he looks over to Jaehyun and immediately Hocheol looks very unimpressed, "Didn't I tell you to change out of those clothes?"

"Um- yes, but I don't have a unifor-"

"Whatever," Hocheol cuts him off with a scoff before heading over to sit on his bed, holding out the tie, "Here."

Jaehyun took a second to process what he meant before realing that Hocheol didn't know how to tie a tie. He walks over and kneels down in order to do so, contemplating on the inside whether this job was a good idea or not.

When that awkward moment of silence was done, Jaehyun stood up, allowing Hocheol room to get off of his bed and head out the door, making Jaehyun quickly follow after to not be left behind.

"How old are you?" Hocheol asked as they walked in (what Jaehyun sees as) the maze.

"21 years old... why do you ask?" Jaehyun quickly shuts his mouth when Hocheol glares at him for questioning him.

Jeez was this entire experience uncomfortable.

"...esemble him...oo much..." he looks back when he hears Hocheol murmur something but regretted it soon afterwards when Hocheol looks over, "What do you want, airhead?"

How many insults am I going to be called by the end of this... Jaehyun was going to ask that but chose to ask something else in order to not annoy the other even further, "How old are you?"

"18," Hocheol curtly answers.

Barely an adult... really? Jaehyun sighs on the inside before he hears Hocheol clear his throat whn they stood in front of two large doors. He quickly figures out what the other wants and proceeds to hold the door open for Hocheol and to be greeted with the sight of a long dining table with one side of it a neat meal laid out and three butlers covered in powder and a variety of jams standing behind the table.

"You're really slow at this."

The sound of Hocheol's sharp voice quickly makes Jaehyun realize that his young master was now by a chair. He lets out a small sighs before running over to pull the chair out for Hocheol.

"Hwayoung-hyung, go get this deadbeat a uniform, Inpyo-hyung, go back to your job, and Inho-hyung stay here," Hocheol tells them without looking up from his meal.

Quickly and quietly, the butler with orange hair goes back into what seems to be the doors for the kitchen, Inho stands still, and the butler who is slightly short than the two walks over to Jaehyun before insistingly tugging on Jaehyun's wrist to follow him.

Jaehyun takes one last look at Hocheol and Inho before following Hwayoung out of the dining room.

"So about- er-" now Jaehyun and Hwayoung were a couple centimeter away from the dining room but Jaehyun wasn't quite as to whether he should says Hocheol's name instead of 'young master' because for all he knows there could be security cameras set up everywhere in the mansion.

"Hocheollie?" oddly enough, despite Hwayoung innocent appearance, his voice was rather deep, "He's kinda been in a bad mood lately..."

"I can tell," Jaehyun murmurs before changing the topic (cuz security cameras- yeah- uh- he would really rather not have Hocheol call him even more insulting names), "So what's your position?"

"Definitely not cooking," Hwayoung awkwardly laughs (and Jaehyun suddenly realizes that Hwayoung sleeve was slightly burnt), "I guess you could say I'm the Chae's bellboy in a sense."

Before Jaehyun could even say anything else a blur rushes past them, taking about 3 seconds for them to realize that the blur was Hocheol.

And then there was screaming from behind them and suddenly Hwayoung was tackled to the floor by Inho by accident.

"I-Inho-hyung...?" Jaehyun slightly panics on the inside when Inho stands up but Hwayoung looks fairly knocked out.

"HOCHEOLLIEMIGHTRUNOUTSIDEBECAUSEITOLDHIMSTUFFAND-"

"Woah woah woah, calm down Inho-hyung! You're hyperventilating!"

Which was very true because Inho was breathing in and out every millisecond before fainting on the ground besides Hwayoung.

. . .

"Crap."