My Not-So Bad Adventure (Pt. 2)

My "Lovely" Young Master {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

"Hello! I'm Chani and I'll be your server for today! What would you like?" the waiter asked cheerfully, loud enough to be heard over the over-crowded cafe as it was one of the busiest days.

"Can he get a slice of strawberry shortcake with lemonade?" Jaehyun asked, waiting for Chani to write down the order a bit before continuing with, "I'll just be getting an iced americano."

"Okay, I'll be back with your orders soon. If you have anything to say just shout," Chani said before walking to the kitchen to prepare their orders.

"This is a nice cafe. It's like what you see in manhwas," Hocheol said, looking around with a simple smile on his face as he swings his legs around slightly. It was yet again an odd sight for Jaehyun, but it was pleasant to see the younger so relaxed and free for once.

"Seriously though, anywhere you really want to see? I know that you get everything from manhwas, but there's got to be a place where you definitely want to see," Jaehyun said, finally starting to feel at ease too.

Hocheol innocently blinks before gazing around the cafe and tapping the table thoughtfully before pouting, "I don't think that we would be able to stay out here long enough to see it though..."

Jaehyun was able to realize what the younger meant though, slowly asking, "You want to see the stars... don't you?" and Hocheol nods, "But by then Inho-hyung and Hwayoung-hyung are awake and Inpyo-hyung has stopped the fire..."

And at that point Jaehyun really did feel bad because the sky was something so normal for him to the point that it's nothing special whereas to Hocheol, something as simple as that is special to him. He barely paid attention to Chani as he brought their orders since he was in deep thought as to how things could still work in their favors and how Hocheol could spend even a little bit more time outside since there was no telling as to what could happen in the future.

"This is really different from Inho-hyung's cooking. Well, it's still really good though," Hocheol hummed as he scooped another piece of the strawberry shortcake into his mouth. The youngest looks up and sees Jaehyun still deep in thought even though that was his attempt to snap him out of said thought. Hocheol pouts before coming up with an idea.

"'Aah'."

Jaehyun blinks when he feels a slight pressure against his lips before realizing that Hocheol was leaning slightly over the table with a spoonful of strawberry shortcake poking against his lips.

Obviously, the older grew flustered for a variety of reasons.

"Say 'aah'," Hocheol said innocently, poking at his mouth again.

"W-W-W-Wait Hoc- er- I mean- you're the y-young master so- uh-!" Jaehyun tried to lean away but their oh-so convenient spot in the corner of the cafe where Jaehyun was sitting in the chair in that corner gave him no escape plan.

"Just try some," Hocheol pouts.

Eventually, Jaehyun had to give in, feeling more embarrassed than before while Hocheol looked pleased as a small smile eases onto his face as he sits comfortably in his chair again. The younger asks, "Is it good?" to which Jaehyun didn't trust his mouth as his face practically burned so he could only silently nod.

"Hyung, where should we go next?"

"Oh- er... I was thinking that maybe we should go to a cross... we wouldn't be able to see the night sky then, but it's still a nice view for a sunset, plus there's hill-side of grass and a river with a bridge so it's really peaceful there," Jaehyun murmured but noticed how Hocheol immediately lit up at the sound of that. Then again, he was constantly happy with anything that didn't include the mansion.

Speaking of mansion

why is Inpyo here?

Immediately, Jaehyun slapped a random amount of money (which he hoped was enough to pay) before getting up, grabbing Hocheol by the wrist and dragging them through the crowd, barely escaping the sight of Inpyo who was too busy ordering something at the counter for to-go.

"Inpyo," Jaehyun quickly turned to Hocheol to explain before the latter can complain. The older looks up to the sky and sees that the sun was lower now, the sky beginning to change color, making him stop at a place far enough from the cafe and turning to Hocheol again, "Do you want too head over to the crossing now?"


"Whoa...! This is amazing!" Hocheol gasped as they stood there, the sky becoming a nice ombre of pink to orange to blue with the river passing by quietly at the stoop of the hill that was lined with lively green grass that was cut off with the empty crosswalk covered with sand that the two stood on.

He smiles at the sight of the younger simply enjoying the sunset... well, that was until Hocheol took a step forward and abruptly disappeared from Jaehyun's sight.

"OH MY GAWD HOCHEOL!" so was his automatic first response before climbing down the hill as to not pull off what Hocheol did before seeing the younger's body laying by the river.

Jaehyun internally cusses as he runs over to his body before kneeling down and shaking him by the arm. He really didn't expect Hocheol to shake slightly before going out into full-blown laughter, confusing Jaehyun slightly as he was still concerned with the fact that Hocheol went rolling down a hill.

Hocheol's laughter eventually dies off before looking up to Jaehyun and grinning, "So this is what it's like to roll around in grass... well, not in this sense," a few giggles escaped from his mouth as he pushes himself to sit up.

"You really scared me there though," Jaehyun sighs, barely having the ability to smile in relief as he reaches up and picks some loose pieces of grass out of Hocheol's hair.

"By the way, my ankle hurts."

Well crap.

The older quickly reaches over to Hocheol's ankle and pulls down his sock, revealling Hocheol's swollen ankle that was turning a rather intimidating red, both factors standing out for the reason that- well- 1) he's pale and 2) he's thin.

"Shoot, I think you sprained your ankle," Jaehyun muttered under his breath in realization.

"'Sprained'?" Hocheol asks, making Jaehyun almost forget that what with his sheltered life he probably has never broken any bones or anything like that.

"As in you injured your leg and you shouldn't walk because you'll hurt yourself more and make your leg even worse," Jaehyun said, carefully pulling the sock up securely again.

There was a moment of silence before Hocheol reaches over to Jaehyun, "Carry me then."

'Excuse me?'

"You said that I shouldn't walk right? So carry me." (oops, he didn't mean to actually say his thought out loud.)


"I'm sorry about that, I didn't mean to ruin your fun what with having you drop down a hill. That was probably the least butler thing I could do," Jaehyun sighed, adjusting Hocheol on his back a bit as they walk back to the mansion. What, did you expect Jaehyun to carry Hocheol bridal style?

"It's okay, you brought me outside! That's all that counts," Hocheol laughed in a carefree manner, "Plus, you finally said it."

They stopped as Jaehyun turned his head back slightly, "Said what?"

"You finally called me by my name!" Hocheol smiled gratefully.

Oddly enough, Jaehyun felt flustered, turning back to the road ahead of them and continuing to head to the mansion, "S-Sorry, it was on the spur of a moment..." but the younger only laughed at that.

"You don't have to apologize for that, hyung! In fact, it made me really happy when you said that~."

"I-Is that so..."

"M-hm. I'd prefer it if you call me by my name instead, you know. Whenever you call me 'young master' it makes everything feel so... distant..." Hocheol said the last part quietly, making Jaehyun took notice to how Hocheol's grip on him tightened slightly.

"I'll try getting into habit to call you by your name then... Hocheol," putting it into casual conversation was still a bit awkward for Jaehyun as it was something still somewhat foreign to him.

"Thank you, Jaehyun-hyung... for everything, really."