My Loud Coworkers

My "Lovely" Young Master {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

In a normal situation, Jaehyun would be very concerned.

In an odd situation, Jaehyun would be very concerned.

So is Jaehyun concerned?

Very.

He hears the door open and sees Inpyo casually walk by while humming a tune before stopping when noticing the corpses Inho and Hwayoung on the ground. He looks up to Jaehyun, "Was Inho-hyung hyperventilating about something?"

"Uh... yeah... like a lot..." Jaehyun awkwardly murmured.

"Nah this is pretty normal," Inpyo simply waves it off, "Inho-hyung's kinda prone to panic attacks with Hocheollie. For now, I'll deal with these two bodies and you go deal with Hochellie."

To which Jaehyun wanted to reply with 'are you sure that's a good idea because I'm highly sure that Hocheol hated me the first moment he laid his eyes on me," but honestly, he didn't want to deal with the bodies and possibly being accused of murder.

With a sigh, he tries to find his way back to Hocheol's room and tries to pretend that Inho and Hwayoung didn't fainted.

~Couple minutes later~

Well that took forever, but thankfully Hocheol's room was near a dead-end of the mansion so it was slightly easier to track down.

Jaehyun takes a deep breath- getting ready for a rainstorm of bunny stuffed-animals- but opened the door to see a giant ball of blanket.

There was some shuffling before Hocheol's head popped out from the layers of blanket, weakly asking, "Hyung...?" It was a rather odd and shocking look for the boy because Jaehyun only really expected an 'I'm better than you filthy peasants' aura coming from Hocheol.

"Er- hi...?"

Aannnddd Hocheol's weak look immediately hardened into an unimpressed look, "Oh. It's you."

"M-May I come in...?" he inwardly curses for stuttering so much today.

"Is Inho-hyung with you?" Hocheol's gaze just screamed distrust.

"He hyperventilated... and fainted... so no."

"Hwayoung-hyung?"

"Inho-hyung knocked him down while running... sooo no."

"Inpyo-hyung?"

"Dealing with their bodies...?"

. . .

"Close the door."

Well that took a while... Jaehyun sighs before closing the door behind him, "Do you want to talk about what happened just now or...?"

Hocheol stares (glares?) at him for a few seconds before sticking his hand out from his blanket cocoon and motioning for Jaehyun to come to the bed. Jaehyun warily walks over to the bed slowly before he feels Hocheol grab his arm to pull him down and make him sit on the edge of the bed. He suddenly feels some weight on his back.

"Uh- young maste-?"

"Shut up."

Jaehyun immediately clamps his mouth shut, feeling more awkward than needed when he realizes that Hocheol was leaning on his back. Seriously though, what was he suppose to do other than look around the room and try to pretend that this was probably the most awkward situation he has ever been in.

"You really like the bunny mascot, huh..." smooth Jaehyun, real smooth. (note: this is complete and total sarcasm :P)

"...k-hyung got them for me..." Hocheol murmurs, adjusting slightly.

If Jaehyun were to be completely and totally honest though, he would not have expected Hocheol to like this kind of stuff. The more he looked around the room, the room looked oddly empty even though it was practically halfway filled with bunny plushies.

By the time his observation reached to what was behind him, he saw a lock on stiff, satin curtains that barely lets sunlight into the room through the window.

"Am I allowed to ask why there's a lock on the curtains?" he was curious about why it was like that.

Before Hocheol could reply the two jumped at the loud thump and slight shift of the bedroom door. There was then turning of the door knob before the door slammed open and a blur tackled down Hocheol.

"OMOI'MSOSORRYHOCHEOLLIEIDIDN'TMEANTOHURTYOUPLZFORGIVEME!" Inho screamed as he hugged Hocheol, who had a a rather neutral expression.

Jaehyun, however, was very confuzzled. Very.

"Inho-hyung, you're heavy," which seemed to be very true considering that Hocheol looked like he was about to suffocate from the squeezing.

"NYUI'MNOTGETTINGOFFOFYOUUNTILYOUFORGIVEME!"

Was Inho always this loud?

"Oh my freaking gawd GET OFF OF ME INHO-HYUNG, YOU'RE FOREHEAD IS RED," Hocheol yelled out from the rather comically sobbing Inho. The oldest lifts his head up and Jaehyun suddenly realizes that Inho's forehead was indeed a bright red color.

"You're a mess, Inho-hyung," Hocheol sighed with a helpless smile, "Besides, if you're still here with me then I would have forgiven you by now."

"Hocheollie...!" Inho then presumed to cry (happy tears) and glomped Hocheol again.

"YAY I'M GLAD THAT YOU THINK THE SAME OF US TOO! (/>w<)/"

A wild Inpyo appears and proceeds to hop onto Hocheol and Inho, Hwayoung following along while laughing before being pulled down onto the dogpile by Inpyo.

"GUYS GET OFF YOU'RE ALL TOO HEAVY!" Jaehyun heard Hocheol scream from the laughing pile of people that were laying on top of him. The sight was honestly endearing to Jaehyun.


The evening came rolling by quickly, Jaehyun now standing in the main entrance of the mansion with Inho and Inpyo staring expectantly at him, Hwayoung standing patiently besides them, and Hocheol basically ignoring him as he eats a yellow colored macaron.

"Soooo are you gonna stay with us?" Inho asks excitedly.

Jaehyun thinks for a moment, thinking about the possible pros and cons of continuing to work here, scanning the room before his gaze lands on Hocheol, who glances at him before huffing, turning away.

"... Sure, why not," Jaehyun smiles in a helpless way, "I need the pay anyways."

Inho and Inpyo cheers as Hwayoung claps. Unexpectedly, Hocheol walks up to Jaehyun, tugging on his sleeve before motioning for Jaehyun to lean in, as though he was going to whisper something.

Note: as though he was going to whisper something.

That was before a party popper was popped right into Jaehyun's ear, making him back away immediately and hold his ringing ear.

"Congratulations, ya dork," Hocheol sticks his tongue out rudely. Inho is simpy stunned whereas Inpyo quickly rushes over to drag Hocheol away and Hwayoung quickly apologizes to Jaehyun (even though he couldn't really hear anything due to the ringing).

This was the point of time during the day where Jaehyun knew he will probably regret his decision.