Daehyun and Regina - Chapter 2/3

SEND ME IN SOME REQUESTS! (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Regina paces in her room at 5 am, woken from dreams of Daehyun in water, swimming and floating around with expressions too racy for to remain asleep. She tries her best to push all thoughts of Daehyun and her lips on him. But in the end she is fooling herself, she can’t even attempt to forget about it.

By 7am, a knock at the door startles her, making her already thumping heart race faster. “Um yeah?” She turns inwardly towards to the door, then away then back again. It’s unreasonable to be worried that Daehyun would be up at this time to come bother her, but she finds herself thinking and worrying that her visitor it he.

Regina-Ya, do you mind going to get something for breakfast? We sort of don’t have anything. The boys are so much through the night! We’re going to have to watch them when we get back. They are going to get fat.”

Regina frowns, listening to their managers words. It’s cruel really, dictating what they ear so harshly. Though she understands that they are idols and need to mind their eating habits, it still feels…over controlling.

“Sure, Oppa. Give me ten?”

“Take a few of them with you. They’re noisy….” He says with a laugh and Regina listens to him walking away. Luckily for her she chose the room furthest from all other rooms, so the apparent noisiness of the boys hadn’t disturbed her a bit. Only Daehyun and her little brain spasm that allowed her to kiss him yesterday has been disturbing her… How badly she would love for it to be their noise and not Daehyun that is eating at her.

 

After a good fifteen minutes Regina emerges from her room, feet reluctant to take her forwards in fear of running into Daehyun. She tries telling herself that it’s inevitable that she will see him, talk to him…but that doesn't mean she can't avoid it for as long as possible.

“Regina~! Good morning!” Youngjae sings out while he stretches, his little stomach showing as his shirt rises. “We going to get some food or what?”

“Sure…Just you coming?”

“Nope. Daehyunnie is going to come.” He grins. “I think he wants to have a chat with you. I asked how your talk went and he seemed…not pissed…but something was off…”

Regina feels her ears getting hot and finds herself very thankful that she left her thick hair down. ‘That would be because I was acting like a love-sick puppy while he is taken…’

“I don’t know…I’ll see him later. Shall just us two go?”

“Daehyun is already outside. Come on!” Youngjae takes Regina’s wrist, pulling her along. “We’re hungry!”

Regina tries her best to smile and act normal when she finds herself walking to the car between Daehyun and Youngjae, but her heart was going faster and faster, her ears heat leaking into her cheeks, staining then red. She opts for keeping quiet, nodding and shaking her head in favour of words.

 

Regina pushes the trolley down the isles slowly, keeping herself behind the two chatting men that accompany her. Of course, Daehyun had given his cheeky smile that made her heart race as they got inside the shopping centre and since then, she has kept out of sight.

The boys had collected a few things that they know they don’t need, but Regina can’t be bothered to pull them up on it.  She keeps her eyes from Daehyun’s back as much as possible, wanting to keep him further from her as possible, but really she wants nothing more than to go to him and chat, hold him…

‘He’s dating someone…’

Regina reminds herself along with a stern reminder that she is his assistant… It’s forbidden.

“Regina~!” Youngjae sings at her, turning with a bright smile. She feels a smile forcing its way onto her face, too. “I will be back!”

Regina takes a seconds to comprehend Youngjae’s leaving and by the time she does, she is watching Daehyun walk to her, a mischievous smile on his face.

“Hey, Regina…”

“What?”

His slightly confused and quite humoured smile tells her she said something weird. Regina clears , realising she might have been a little rude just now. “I mean, hi…” She looks away, not able to feel confident that she won’t jump him right here and now. “Show we head home soon?”

Daehyun starts walking again, Regina automatically walking by him. “No, I want some ice cream before we leave…”

“A tub?” Regina turns her head back towards the freezer section. Seriously, this boy is craving ice cream at this hour. Regina knows they can eat all kinds of things at random times, but there is no way she is letting them down a tub before lunch time.

She starts heading back but a hand catches her wrist softly. “No, just one from the front. I’ll eat it on the way home…”

“At this time, Daehyun-ah?” Regina forces out, trying her best to act like his warm hand around her wrist isn’t making her heart work over time. It’s not like she hasn’t been held by men before, even by Daehyun. But now, after that weird kiss in the pool, the way she complied to his strange request of showing him how she feels…

Before her mind goes too far into the realm of Daehyun and how she sort of wants to repeat the pool situation, she shakes from of the man. “Fine. Let’s go find Youngjae-ya… Where did he go?”

“Bathroom.” Daehyun sighs, coming closer until his shoulders are touching hers, well Regina’s shoulders are actually not even close to his, being shorter and all, but he is touching her and that's all that Regina can focus on.

Regina shifts to the side, but it’s in vain, because Daehyun easily reaches the short distance she created and wraps his arm around her shoulders. Like his arm is its own heater, her shoulders and neck start heating from the contact, her lungs suddenly working in shallow breaths. Regina wonders if she had been this obvious before. She really hopes not.

“Did we need more drinks?”

“Some Soju maybe?”

“I mean maybe some soft drinks? Water? Juice?” Regina tries not to laugh at him, but she can’t stop the smile from forming on her lips. She doesn’t notice Daehyun watching her lips stretch, his matching hers.

 

Daehyun walks slower, taking smaller steps to match his short Assistants stride. He can see her pink cheeks, that haven’t returned to their normal light cream colour since she walked out from the house earlier, and cute smile she is trying to hide.

Obviously things have been weird with her since she kissed him and to be honest, Daehyun didn’t think she would actually do it. But now that she had, he is finding himself wanting to play with her more, finding out what else she might do. He isn’t a ert or anything, but he isn’t about to lie and say he doesn't enjoy playing with her this way.

So, with his arm resting comfortably around her shoulders, Daehyun pulls her closer, snuggling her into his side. “This is fun.” He almost whispers, a cheeky smile forming on his think lips. He looks down to see a confused and slightly worried looking Regina watching him, but it only makes him grin at her.

 

 

After meeting with Youngjae they head to the registers, pay for their haul, which was more expensive than Regina had hoped, and loaded the car up. Youngjae has been stuck in his phone for the past ten minutes since coming out of the bathroom, so that left Regina to either converse more with her current source of nervousness or ignore him completely. Since he is a major part of her job, she decides on the former option.

“Daehyun-Ah, can you please help me with these?” She asks softly, attempting to lift the large plastic wrapped carton of water bottles. Daehyun wastes no time to take the heavy lot from her.

She doesn't even bother stopping herself from watching the shifting of his muscles in his back as he lifts and swings the water into the boot. She silently thanks the shirt he is wearing for clinging to his back so nicely.

“Okay!” She calls, drawing herself from the erted section of her mind and claps her head, finally catching Youngjae’s attention. The weird look she and Daehyun get from him makes her frown. What is it that he is doing on his phone for so long? Whatever his deal is, Daehyun got a stronger look, one that was obviously asking something silently. Regina decides to leave it, wandering to the driver’s sea. Whatever it is, they can sort it out.

When Daehyun hops in the passenger’s seat, Regina starts the car and pulls out. Turning the music up, she listens to Youngjae softly singing to himself in the back, his melodic voice singing Jimin’s part in Blood Sweat and Tears well. Regina was thankful for Youngjae singing because it kept Daehyun from talking to her. Instead the man was either singing with him or just listening, smiling and occasionally complimenting the singing man in the back. It made for an easy ride back to the resort.

 

After unloading the food, putting it away and getting changed into some loose clothes, Regina quickly eats as the other finish up. She rushes to help clean, wanting to continue her plans of the day, which only included finding a nice hidden spot to read in. She is thinking of going a good walk away from their resort room, but I she goes too far, she will meet with other resort goers.

So, with a novel in hand, Regina treks out from their stay and finds herself closer to the beach than the room. Nodding to herself, she perches on a small mound, ocean and the resort in view of the but she is sure the others won’t be able to spot her from behind the few trees she strategically sits behind.

 

For a while, Regina is completely uninterrupted, but like always, when you are working with six –sometimes unruly- men, she is bound to soon be interrupted.  

“Ya, Regina.” Daehyun’s voice sounds from behind her and she tries not to groan out loud. She fails. “I see you’re in a good mood. Should I leave then?” By the playful tone he is using Regina knows he is joking around.

“Sure, see you later.” She replies, dead pan and completely serious. The pout Daehyun is sporting as he comes into view makes her heart melt just that little bit, enough so that when he sits beside her, she doesn’t want to walk away.

“You’re mean, Regina-ya…” Daehyun sighs. “They were being so loud. I saw you leave this way earlier…thought I’d come say hi.”

“Hi.”

“Moody.” He mutters but ignores Regina’s half assed attempt to end the conversation with what he apparently came to do. But she knew it wasn’t that easy, of course he is going to stick around, no one walks that far to say hi and leave. A girl can hope, though.

With him this close, out of view from the rest of the world and her heart racing and hands wanting to reach out for him, Regina closes her eyes and sighs. “I might head back anyway…” She starts to stand but Daehyun pulls her back down. He has really taken to tugging her around these past few days…

“You’ve been avoiding me.”

“Really? I hadn’t noticed.” She replies with a little more than a bit of sarcasm. She cringes inwardly at herself, wishing she had held a little bit back.

Daehyun leans back on his hands, looking up through the trees at the bright sun. Regina can’t stop herself from watching him, the light spotting his face through the leaves, making his eyes shine. “So, anything on your mind lately?”

Regina supressed the urge to hit him. “Not really.”

“Could have fooled me. You’re moody as hell at the moment. With some of the looks you’ve been sporting, I thought you would either kill someone or maybe you’ve been watching to many sad movies…” He offers a smile. “Are you okay?”

“Yes.”

“I see.” He grins, his hand coming close to brush something from Regina’s head. “A little leaf…” He mutters. “Hey, so…yesterday…”

“Daehyun…”

“Hear me out.” He says, casually resting his hand on her leg. The action is common, something they all do, even Regina, when talking with each other. But it’s anything but causal to Regina right now. “I was thinking…I sort of got the idea that you have some feelings for me, right? Well, I’ve seem you hug and even kiss the others before. You know, on Yongguk Hyungs birthday you kissed him…remember?”

Regina frowns, recalling the event that only passed a few weeks ago. Daehyun noticed that? They were all playing and running around at the time…

Daehyun’s hand is still resting on Regina’s thigh, her nerves all lit up in her leg and making her want to press her legs together. “So, since a kiss is something that goes around…” He grins. “I don’t think I’m that sure of ow you really feel.” He says, his voice cheeky and joking. “I think if I get to know your feelings well, I might be able to explain the whole girlfriend thing…

Regina knows he is playing her, but she isn’t not liking it. Sure, she hates the idea of him dating someone. The thought of messing around with Daehyun while he is seeing someone makes her sick, too. She doesn’t want to be the other girl. But she really likes him. A lot. As bad as that is. She can’t help it.

“You want me to show you how I feel…so you can tell me about your girlfriend?” Regina snorts. “Sounds like a really good trade…” She spits out sarcastically.

Daehyun shrugs. “I like it…” His hand squeezes sightly on her thigh and heat pools in her core, the need to wiggle her legs together too strong to ignore. “Want to try something?” Daehyun grins as she snaps her legs closed tightly.

She doesn’t move so Daehyun decides to make a move first, hoping to egg her on. He watches her eyes carefully, watching for an sign to stop as his hand runs a soft, slow circle on her leg. He doesn’t stop until he is millimetres from her face.

Regina closes her eyes as his lips press softly to the corner of . “Like you did last time.”

Opening her eyes, she is met with a serious looking Daehyun, his lips slightly parted and cheeks flushed. If she didn’t know better, she’d say he was the one taken by her and not the other way around.

It takes all of Regina’s will power to pull away from the man pressed against her side. She is getting too far for this to just go away. Really, she is sort of past that line already. She should never have started this with him…

But she loves it…

“I don’t know what you’re doing, Daehyun-Ah…but we shouldn’t be doing this…”

“Says who?” Daehyun rivals. Regina frowns. Says everyone. Says her. If anyone was to find out…

With a new spurt of anger, Regina stands and starts to head back. It’s like a repeat of yesterday. He comes, pisses her off, she runs…

 

Daehyun follows her, calling out mild teases and grinning widely. Somehow it is just too fun to . “What if we turn the lights out and play? No one will know it’s us. You won’t even know…then I can see how much you actually like me.” His teases are getting more serious, but he still has more.

But everything is cut off when Regina spin on her heels, swearing colourfully under her breath and stretching up on her toes. She slaps her hands on either side of Daehyun’s face and smashes her lips to his. It takes Daehyun less than a second to register her lips on his.

Grinning into , Daehyun’s arms encircle her, crushing her body to him. The pressure making Daehyun only want her closer. He takes no time in deepening the kiss, but Regina breaks away the moment his tongue plays with hers.

Daehyun watches Regina’s watery, angry eyes as she gives him a harsh look before storming off. Watching her go, Daehyun is left with a feeling of yearning. Yearning for her. He knew it would be fun to play around with her but he didn’t think he would react the way he is to her. He wants more. He wants her.

His phone suddenly chimes in his pocket, alerting him of a new message. Fishing it out of the deep pocket of his basketball shorts, he sees it’s from Youngjae.

Daehyun frowns at the message. It's another picture of him and his ‘girlfriend’. Still, her face is out of view. Daehyun reads the message with it.

“Your girlfriend? Who is she?” Daehyun reads out loud. He frowns deeper, looking up to watch Regina still walking back to the resort. “I don’t know…”

 

 

 

It’s day five at the resort and Regina is almost at her end. And by end, she is almost at breaking point where she will just quit and deal with consequences of both ravishing Daehyun and smacking some sense into the man.

Since the day she smacked a full on kiss on him, he has managed to excite some

reaction out of her a few times. Once in the car and once in the kitchen…

 

 

They all sit in the van, off to some nice beach that is secluded and safe for the boys to enjoy without being bothered by fans and photographers alike. Since they are visiting a beach, they are all in swimwear, including Regina, though she opted for some short and a shirt to cover her bikinis, wear as the six boys didn’t bother being shirts at all.

She was pretty happy on the inside, she supposes. She was surrounded by hotties without shirts… But that also meant she was on edge. Especially with Daehyun on her side.

Making it harder, he has her hand locked in his, tucking between their legs and covered with her towel. It’s not very obvious, but it is making her so nervous that it can’t be healthy.

They chat away, laughing and playing around, Daehyun only occasionally looking her way. But when he does, she falls more him a little more each time. He is beautiful. In a cute but tough way. She knows she is so far gone that there is no chance of turning back now. Thanks to him and his weird game of showing her feelings with actions.

She they calm down, everyone starts to doze off. Since the car is a very common place for them to be sleeping in with their constant travels, it’s natural for them to start getting tired while driving.

Regina on the other hand, can’t even dream of sleeping with Daehyun pressed against her side, his hand –still holding hers- against her thigh and a finger drawing slow circles on her skin.

“sleepy.” He mumbles, resting his head on her shoulder. Regina does a quick scope of the car. No one  is looking, most is actually asleep and their manager is watching the road, his review mirror unable to see Daehyun anyway.

When she relaxes back into the seat, she feels a soft, warm kiss press on her neck.

Her heart almost stops when a moan escapes her lips, making Daehyun jerk from supressing a snort. The glare she gives Daehyun could have almost killed someone, but Daehyun just grins and snuggles close again.

“You okay back there, Regina-Ya?”

“Yeah, fine Oppa. Thanks. I was just clearing my throat. Came out weird…” She tried to make a lame excuse, trying her best to ignore Daehyun’s cocky grin.

“I liked that sound…” Daehyun whispered, his fingers trailing up high.

Regina closes her eyes, both wishing he would stop and keep going. It’s wrong…he has a girlfriend. Or at least someone he is seeing… He should be doing this. Either should Regina. But hey. They want it.

When Daehyun’s fingers reach Regina’s pants leg, he gives the shell of her ear a small . “I’m feeling a little unloved…want to remind me about how much you like me soon?”

Regina offers a smile and gives his arm a pinch successfully removing his fingers from her thighs. “I will…just you wait.” She pinches again, softer this time. She doesn’t know if she will keep her word, but she silently hopes she can.

 

 

The second time was a little less innocent, if innocent is even the right word to use for the previous one…

 

Standing in front of the boiling stove isn’t very fun when everyone else in playing in the pool. But what is also a little bit off is sharing the pool with six other men while you try to avoid the seventh because you were a little more than close in it a few days ago.

So really, Regina is thankful it’s hurt turn to cool lunch up. She can mind her own business while Daehyun can do the same…outside…away from her. Perfect.

Though it’s like Daehyun has a sixth sense to know when it’s save to mess with her. Like now, for instance.

Regina sighs loudly when her personal torturer walks in, hair still wet and dripping, no shirt either, reminding Regina again of a few days ago. Does he like repeating events or something?

“What ya cookin’?” Daehyun asks, coming to stand with her. She mixes the pot of Kimchi soup a few more times, trying to ignore Daehyun as he comes to stand behind her. “Looking yummy…I want a taste.” He says slowly, his mouth blowing his words on the back of Regina’s neck.

A shiver runs down her spine with the feeling of Daehyun’s breath on her neck just in time for his hands to rest of either side of her on the counter.

“You can wait.”

“No, I can't.” He spins her and relocking his arms beside her. Watching her lips then staring into her eyes, he grins. “Can I have a taste?”

Regina lifts the spoon to his face. Daehyun makes sure to watch her as he closes his lips around the spoon, sliding his moth back. Smacking his lips thoughtfully. “It’s good… But I was thinking of tasting something else…”

Regina smacks him hard on the arm, bringing out a laugh. She looks around, hoping to all the gods from all comers of the world that no one was watching.

“Saving the best for last, I see.” He adds, earning another smack, but they start laughing together anyway.

Regina looks over her shoulder and takes a deep breath when she sees no one around. Like a darting snake, she shoots and grips his neck, pulling him down to her level. She kisses him, running her tongue along his lips, asking for entry. Daehyun complies eagerly, his tongue meeting hers.

Regina doesn’t know what made her completely change her attitude today, but she wanted to kiss him, so badly.

Apparently, so did Daehyun. His hands lift from beside her and move to cup her cheek and rest of the small of her back. He moves closer, pressing his body against hers.

In that moment, nothing else is there, just Regina and Daehyun. She didn’t care that there were others metres out the door, or that she was kissing a taken man. Daehyun didn’t care that she was his assistant or that there was this thing between then, a photo that is causing such weird pain.

Daehyun is becoming very aware of just how much he is enjoying this, being like this with her. He wants it. He wants more. He wants more now.

With a fresh burst of hormones and emotions and need, Daehyun presses closer again, his hips rolling into hers slowly as his tongue explores , dancing with hers. The moan that escapes Regina makes Daehyun’s mind near explode, his growing stiffness pulse between them.

Regina is the first to break it off again, and she ends it with a heavy smack to the arm again, curing at him softly and sending him away before she ‘cooks him up too’. Daehyun leaves, mildly satisfied for the moment, though he would have had very much liked to continue it.  

Little did they know, Youngjae had spotted them through a window as he wandered around the building, not surprised but definitely shocked eyes watching the whole thing.

 

 

In the afternoon of their fifth day in Jeju, they all come to the excided decision to crack some beers and have a nice BBQ outside. With some music on, yummy food and loads of beers and soju, the eight of them play around into the night.

By 8pm, they have eaten most of the food, many beers down and the music up. Jongup has been trying his best to get Regina up to dance, but she isn’t a big dancer and needs more alcohol in her to make her forget that.

Luckily for the young, handsome dancer, she has reached that point.

“Come on, Noona!” Jongup calls, dragging her up from her perch next to Daehyun. She has been sticking with him all night. Not on purpose mostly. He just always seemed to be there. She takes a look behind her to meet with his eyes. She isn’t sure what she sees in them. Is it irritancy? Anger? Or is the fire light just playing tricks on her alcohol hazed mind?

To Zelo and Jongup’s pleasure, they have their Noona dancing with them, they laughter and cheers louder than before now. Even Himchan and their manager is calling out as they drink side by side.

Youngjae has moved from his seat by Daehyun and is chatting with Yongguk somewhere close by, but they are still watching though.

“Kids! I’m heading to bed. I’ll come out later if you guys are still up!” The sound of their mangers voice brings everyone’s attention to that fact that he has diffidently had enough to drink for one night…or two.

Regina, loose with her words and body dances a weird goodbye. “See you tomorrow Oppa!” She sings out, laughter erupting around her.

“Dance with me, Noona!” Jongup calls again, gripping her waist softly. She grins and turns to him, starting up some dance she wasn’t really sure about. She rolls around her hips and shoulders, not really caring since she was just wanting to have fun.

Daehyun buts in, pushing Jongup away. “You dance by yourself well.” He says, grinning weirdly at them.

Regina pretty much ignores Daehyun, knowing if she starts messing around too much now, she might do something stupid in front of the others. So, she reaches back for Jongup once Daehyun sits back down.

The drunken process of one drunk person dancing with another, only for a third drunk person to break it up in vain repeats again and again. Up until Daehyun is glaring at everyone.

“Ya, Regina-ya! Dance with me then!” Daehyun calls. Regina watches the man stand, her heart suddenly beating too fast. She takes quick notices of Youngjae reaching for him, attempting to stop him from coming closer. She forgets it quickly when Daehyun comes to stand far too close for it to appear casual.

Before he reaches for her, Regina bolts, ducking from his reach and slamming into the leader. “Yonggukkie!” Regina calls a little too casually for her position as their assistant and being younger than him, but hey, she’s drunk.

So is Yongguk apparently, because the goofy smile he gives her at the name makes her laugh. “Regina-Ya…”

“Dance with me?” She asks cheerfully, taking his hands in hers. She drags him to the space were they dedicated the dancing too. It takes a few playful moves to get Yongguk dancing, but once he does, she finds that he is a very fun and a little bit of a y dancer.

She knows Daehyun will be watching, but she doesn't know he is squeezing his fists to tightly together that his knuckles are white and straining.

Rolling her hips while slowly spinning entices Yongguk to grab her, holding her hips as he sways and rolls his body too.

It takes her a second to gain balance when she is ripped away from the leader and his fun dancing. “I think she needs water…” Daehyun mumbles, pulling her away from the dancing men. There are some laughing and boos coming from the five as they make their way inside.

“Go to sleep.” Daehyun says, his eyes alight with anger. “You’ve obviously had enough.”

“What are you talking about, Daehyun-ah…I was just dancing.”

“Yeah, dancing with Hyung and Jongup-Ah...Like that…” He groans. “Just…”

“Hey, you can’t tell me what to do, Daehyun.” She says sternly. “I am your assistant, I’m your friend, but you have a girlfriend…I shouldn’t even be talking to you about someone the thing we do, let along anything else. You can’t stop me from doing things. Just Like I can’t stop you.”

“Listen, Regina..”

“No, don’t worry about it, Daehyun…” She heads back outside. “I’m going to dance some more. Don’t come out if you don’t like it…”

 

A few hours later, when everyone is tired, and Daehyun never came out after their talk, Regina had danced more and now is she exhausted. With a quick pack up of the fire and some food, they all head inside to go to sleep.

It’s only ten minutes or so after Regina had showered and got into bed that someone cracks her door open.

“Ya…”

“What the hell, Daehyun!”

He doesn’t take that as the get lost that Regina meant it as and closes the door behind him. He stands in the middle of the room, his sleeping single loose and dark, his grey cotton boxers looking a little faded.

“I’m sorry…”

“For what?”

“Seriously?” He eyes her but sighs, giving in. “For being a prick…”

“Okay. Leaving now?”

“I thought we could talk for a while.”

“It’s past 1am, Daehyun-ah…” She points out, still feeling the alcohol and just wanting to sleep. “We need sleep.”

“Just for a little while.”

“Do you realise there is no getting out of it if someone finds you in here.”

“We’re not doing anything…”

Regina can’t argue with that, but she still wants him gone. Thinking that maybe if she humours him, letting him stay for a little, he is will leave. “Fine. For five minutes. That's all.”

Daehyun grins and jumps on the bed, hurrying to get in the sheets.

“What are you doing?”

“It’s cold.”

It is not.” She says carefully, backing away from him in the bed.

Daehyun grins, reaching for her. “True.” He takes only little pull at her and she is flush against him. “But this is better, isn’t it.”

She knows she should lie and tell him she doesn’t like it and that he needs to leave. But she does like it. She loves it and she doesn’t want him to go anywhere.

Nodding, Regina shifts forward, her chest not touching his. She is suddenly remembering that she chose to not wear a sleeping bra to bed, and no pants, only underpants. Somehow her brain processes that as a good thing.

“Want to show me show?” He asks, his voice low and full of an emotion Regina can’t pick out. Again, she is nodding.

Daehyun presses his lips to hers, softly as first, then he pushes harder forcing open. His hands ran down her body, pushing her oversized pyjama shirt up her side. They get lost in kissing, their breaths mingling and tongues dancing for what feels like hours and only seconds.

Only when Regina breaks for a much need breath does Daehyun move down her neck, kissing it softly and scraping bites for her skin. His finger hook in her and pulls them down slowly.

Regina snaps her hand over him, hissing softly. “Daehyun…” She doesn’t know the real reason she stopped him. Maybe because she is his assistant…but if that were the reason, she would never had started all this with him. Or maybe because he is so cute and he pushed her with his teasing words, making it seem like it wasn’t her choice and was at the same time.

She frowns, knowing the actual reason behind it. She can’t do it.. She can’t go any further with him. Because he has someone. He is already two timing. She doesn’t want to go so far that he is sleeping with two girls. Somehow that makes it too real.

“We should sleep…”

Daehyun nods, smiling at her despite her weird change of heart. He knows there is something going on with her, but he decides to bring it up later, when she isn’t this raw and emotional. And when they are both sober.

“Sure, sleep…”

“You can stay here. If you want.” Regina offers, forgetting that there are others in the house that will definitely question when they see him emerge from her room tomorrow morning.