Taehee and Baekhyun - Chapter 10 - Last!

SEND ME IN SOME REQUESTS! (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

Taehee and Baekhyun – Chapter 10 – Last

 

~A month later~

 

I have finished my drama and the response from the public is good, and like a lot of the times, rumours of Kang Joon and I dating have been circulating. Little do they know, Baekhyun and I are still dating, happily and secretly.

A downside is that only Chanyeol, my manager and Shin Hye know. I thought at first that Jin Ho might be pissed about it, but he is really cool with it all. Keeping a secret has been hard though, but it is certainly better this way as opposed to my previous solution of ignoring it all. My feelings for Byun Baekhyun were stronger than I released and I should have known that trying to ignore it and get past them was never going to work anyway.

So now, laying in my bed with his curled up and sleeping next to me, I’ve never been happier.

 

 

I walk through the company, my manager walking ahead of me as he talks fast into his phone, his words moulding into one long mess of sounds. I wouldn’t be surprise if the listener isn’t catching everything.

Today there isn’t much going on in the company, a lot of people are having time off, especially idols since some awards ceremonies and things have passed. It’s a good time for them to relax and see family.

I know Baekhyun is here though, he had messaged me earlier to come see him if I’m around. I didn’t need to be around, but I made sure I was. I did only have him wake up next to me this morning, but that was hours ago. I’m almost getting withdrawal symptoms… Almost.

“Oppa, I’m just going to go see someone…”

He gives me a knowing look and nods, waving me off before putting the phone back to his ear and continuing his conversation about some photoshoot for something. I rush off before I’m needed.

I navigate the halls and doors like an expert now, knowing the buildings layout like the back of my hand now. I used to get lost, asking people for the right turns and floors, b8ut it’s been a while now and I’m a proper part of this company now.

I make it to EXO’s area and push the door open to Baekhyuns practice room.

But it’s not Baekhyun.

Kai stands there, sweating and huffing as he spins from his last dance move. He spots me in the mirror and turns around. “Hello, Taehee-Sunbaenim.” He bows and grins. “What brings you here?” He wipes sweat from his brow, still grinning and his eyes twinkling from something he isn’t saying.

I bow and look around quickly. “Ah…I was looking for…”

“Oh, Hyung.” Kai says, looking past me. He grins again. “You have a visitor…” Kai winks at me and turns back to the mirror. “Chanyeol hasn’t got a very good poker face…Sorry Hyung.” Kai launches into a few ballet-like dance moves. “Sorry, Taehee-Sunbaenim…” He meets my eyes in the mirror. “Welcome to the family…”

“Jongin-Ah, stop teasing her, she gets enough from Chanyeollie.” Baekhyun takes my hand and sighs. “Sorry Tae… I guess people are finding out…”

I shrug. At least it’s just s…and not someone how isn’t bias to us. “I guess it’s not too bad if one more person knows…right?”

Kai laughs. “I think I should mention this now you know I know…” Kai stops dancing and walks over, wiping his sweat with a little blue towel. “We all know…It's not hard to figure out you’re seeing someone when you leave bras in the living room…About a month ago…”

My face bursts into a hot red mess. Someone came home that night! We did leave some clothes in the living room! “Oh my god…”

Baekhyun swears. “That would be right…Who came home? Did they just up and leave straight away?”

Kai nods. “It was Sehun-Ah and Suho-Hyung…” Kai shrugs. “I think Suho was freaking out a little, too. But he didn’t want to mention it encase you got pissed.”

Baekhyun clears his throat. “I wouldn’t have…it doesn’t matter…”

“We knew someone thing was wrong…with a girl…we didn’t want to jinx it or anything…” Kai smiles at me then back to Baekhyun. “We were worried about you actually, Hyung…” Kai slaps a hand on his shorter Hyungs shoulder. “We are happy for you. Both of you.” He smiles down at me. “Thank you for looking after our cute Hyung.” Kai winks, dodging Baekhyuns half-hearted smack.

“Let’s go, Tae-Ya…” Baekhyun grabs my hand again and Kai grins wider. “See you later, Jongin-Ah!”

“See you later, Baek-Hyung! Taehee-Sunbaenim!”

The moment the door closes Baekhyun swears. “Sorry, Taehee-Ya…I didn’t know they knew anything…”

“It’s okay…they’re your members…they won’t do anything to hurt you…” I smile and pat his hand. “I think it’s probably good that they know…” I shrug. “At least we don’t need to sneak around at your place anymore…”

Baekhyun grins wickedly, his sharp canine showing and making it look that much cheekier. “I sort of liked it…” He moves closer, his hands snaking around my waist. “It was a little fun, right?”

I can’t help but giggle when his nose brushes down my neck, exciting my skin and making it tingle. “It was…” I close my eyes when his lips touch my skin and push a kiss there, burning it. “I sort of feel like sneaking somewhere right now…”

Baekhyun makes a noise against my skin before moving back. “Me too…I thought we could go for some coffee or something…but that sounds much better…” He lets me go and looks behind me, his eyes growing wide. “Oh…”

I don’t register his expression, only that he looking there. Turning around with a goofy smile on my face, I come into eye contact with Baekhyuns main manager. My face drains, my body freezing and heart feels like it stops. We are caught. Why did we do that here? In the middle of the hallway…as if it was private!

“Baekhyun-Ah, can I speak with you?” His voice is gruff and face unreadable.

I turn back to Baekhyun, who is staring at me. He grips my hand and squeezes it tightly before passing me to go chat with his manager. I don’t move. I can’t. I’ve done it now. This is it. This is what I didn’t want to happen.

 

It takes Baekhyun Twenty-plus minutes before he returns and by then I had sat against the wall, my heart beating a million miles a second. Kai had come out, chatted and left but no one else came by. I spent the time biting my nails and staring at the way they left.

The second Baekhyun turns the corner, I am on my feet and rushing it him. The problem is when I do, his manger also turn the corner, stopping me in my tracks.

“Hello, Lim Taehee-Ssi.”

I bow quickly, my heart almost bursting out of my chest. This is horrible… “Hello, Sir…”

“I heard everything from Baekhyun-Ah.” He waits for a reply, but I don’t give one. What can I say? He sighs before continuing. “You’re dating?”

My eyes find Baekhyuns and he offers a supportive smile, nodding. He is telling me it’s okay?  The look and tine of his manager is telling me otherwise… I swallow thickly and decide to trust Baekhyun on this. “Yes, we are.”

He nods. “Are you are sure you’re okay and capable in keeping it under wraps? You don’t want to date publically?” He asks, crossing his arms. His tone has lightened…I think.

“No, I would rather it stay a secret. I don’t want to hurt Baekhyun’s career.”

The manager smiles. “That’s not likely. It could hurt’s yours, too though…”

I shake my head. “I’m not worried about that…”

He nods. “Well, in any case…I think I should have a chat with Jin Ho-Ah and see what he thinks would be best…then we can take it higher…” He nods at Baekhyun. “Baek-Ah, thought it would be good to at least tell the company…I think he is definitely right…”

I nod. I can’t do anything about it now, anyway. “Sure. That’s a good idea…”

He nods, Baekhyun shifting closer to me know that his manager is coming around to a politer way. “I guess I know why Baekhyun was so moody for the past few months until lately.” He laughs and smacks Baekhyun on the shoulder. “I’m happy for you, buddy.” He turns on me. “Try to control him if you dare, he is a handful, trust me.”

Baekhyun fights of the hand and laughs. “She handles me just fine, don’t you, Tae?” He winks and his manager pretends to gag.

“Okay, I’m out before I get too many images.” He smiles at me and bows. “I’ll have chat with you and your manager soon Lim Taehee-Ssi.”

Once we are alone, I cover my face and try to force tear down. I’m not sure what they are for, but they are stubborn. If this blows up in our faces, I don’t think I will date ever again.

“Let’s go, Tae-Ya.” Baekhyun takes my hand, smiling brightly. “We can do this now…right?”

I don’t answer him, letting him pull me down the hall. “So, why weren’t you in there, and Kai was?”

“He wanted to train and I didn’t want to kick him out just because I want it to meet you.” He smiles. “You just had to go when I left to go to the bathroom, huh?”

I laugh, of course I did. If I didn’t, we might still have this all under control. “I don’t think I mind too much, actually.”

“Hmm?” He shows me to a room full of EXO stuff and some recording equipment. He closes the door and faces me, his face curious. “Mind about what?” His hand plays absentmindedly with my fingers. I move to sit on the small couch and he follows, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

I take the chance to lean my head down on his muscled shoulder. “I don’t think I mind too much about people knowing…I mean…I am still worried it might turn bad…but I liked holding our hand in the halls…” I shrug. “Might sound silly, I guess. It’ not like it’s on the street or something. But it was still something we couldn’t do before…and it was nice. I didn’t realise I wanted that…Someone even passed…and they didn’t even really look at us.”

“That was Chens friend…” He laughs. “He doesn’t look at anyone. Really shy…”

“Are you trying to make it seem less great for me?”

“Sorry.” Baek says quickly, planting a kiss on my hair. “Keep going…” He giggles. “Actually, come on…”

 

We stand to the exit, our masks up. “Want to do something we haven’t done before?”

“No way.”

“Come on…”

“Baek…No.” I step back but he catches out hips, pushing my forward with him.

He laughs when I dig my heals into the tiles, resulting in nothing but me sliding forward still. “Tae-Ya…” He leans close and his hands dance over my waist, making me shiver. “I want to be seen with you, you know. You’re beautiful and talented and so kind and funny and I love spending time with you. I want people to know that I am with you. I want them to know you’re with me. I want they to know who much I like you.”

I blush. “I know but…”

“No buts. Come on! We are going for a walk!” He pulls me out and locks my fingers in with his. We walk out of the street, hands locked together and nothing hiding our identities but our masks and his hat.

I push to pull my think hood up and he laughs. “See, we can walk together like this, right?” He swings our arms as we stroll down the street, people passing us and barely taking a second look. A few guys eye me, but evert their eyes when Baekhyun catches them.

I have to admit I like that.

“I guess it’s not too bad…” I lie, loving it. Walking down the street with your boyfriend is such an average thing to do for people our age, for anyone. Anyone that aren’t idols and singers with secret relationships.

Baekhyun pokes my cheek. “I can see your smile though that mask…” He tightens his hand. “If I knew this would make you so happy, I would have done this from the beginning.”

“You didn’t need to do anything; I was taken by you before we even met.”

“Yeah, Shin Hye-Sunbaenim might have mentioned that a while ago…”

I stop walking, feeling embarrassment run up my spine and make me cringe. “What! When?”

“Umm…” He thinks, walking again. “…that day with the photoshoots…you know…when you walked in our dressing room?”

“Seriously!”

“Yeah…” He laughs. “I was really happy to hear that, actually.” He winks. “I always thought you were a cutie, too.”

I blush and shove me. “Whatever…”

“My girlfriends beautiful…”

I blush harder. “Shhhh…people will hear you…”

Baekhyun laughs and reaches out the next man walking by. “Hey, isn’t my girlfriend beautiful?”

“Hey!” I hiss and the stranger giggles, nodding as he keeps walking. He looked a little confused but was a good sport with Baekhyuns playing. “If you do that again, I will go back to the company and tell out mangers that we don’t need to worry about telling anymore people.”

Baekhyun gasps, holding his heart in mock hurt. “You’re so mean…my girlfriend is cruel!” He laughs and latches onto me and squeezes as we walk. “Say that again!”

“No! I’m sorry!” His fingers start tickling me. “I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it!”

Baekhyun lays off and returns to holding my hand. “That's better.”

“Now who’s the mean one…” I pout, igniting more laughs form him. I love his laugh. It’s hearty and cute and I know I will never tire of it. “This is nice…”

Baekhyun nods, pulling me closer to wrap his arm around my shoulders. I snuggle close as we walk, looping my arm around his waist.

We wander around for a while, enjoying being out and doing the little things that comes harder for people in our work. I haven bee so happy over this past month, but I am pretty sure this is my happiest moment.

 

 

By night time, Jin Ho had messaged me multiple times about Baekhyun and I, and they have decided to take it to head managements and have it worked out and to see whether or not it can be let out into the public. I still think it’s a terrible idea, but I need to take everything into account now that the company is finding out.

Baekhyun and I get picked up by his manager and a surprise quest with a bright smile and too much height. Chanyeol calls out as we get in, his chatting never stopping like usual. I am so grateful tonight for his inability to shut up because it gave their manager the excuse to keep the talks for a later time. I notice Chanyeol smiling at me knowingly, making me think he was doing it on purpose. I make a mental note to thank him later.

“So, what did you too love birds get up too in the real world?” Chanyeol teases us, turning around in his seat. Baekhyun kicks at him but is laughing too. “Sorry, I won’t ask!” He turns on me. “You have an interview tomorrow right?”

“Yeah, for the drama…” How is Chanyeol know that?”

“Well, I think the company is going to get them to ask you about have a boyfriend.”

“How do you know that, Chanyeol?” Their manger asks, looking at him strangely.

Chanyeol shrugs. “Jin Ho-Hyung told me.”

“It seems that I’m being told everything last…” He laughs. “What would you like to say?”

I shrug. “I thought it would be better to keep it a secret…at least who it is, right?”

“Are you embarrassed of our Baekhyunnie?!” Chanyeol calls and grins when Baekhyun jabs his foot at him again.

I shake my head. “Whatever, Chanyeol-Ah…” I say, grinning through my irritated tone, letting him know I was playing. He fakes hurt and turns back around.

“Well, sort it out with Jin Ho-ah before you decide too much…” He clears his throat. “I hope it works out for you guys. It’s nice to see Baekhyun happy again.”

“Stop, Hyung. “Baekhyun whines and Chanyeol starts laughing.

 

 

 

The next day I am leaving a sleeping Baekhyun in my bed, his mouth hanging open cutely. I snap a photo and send it to Chanyeol, to his great pleasure. I know I will probably regret that later.

Heading to the company to get ready then I find myself in an interview room with a reporter. He is a little man, short and skinny. His hair is full and really shiny though, making up for some height. I smile at him, liking his kind looking eyes.

“Hello, Lim Taehee-Ssi, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“You too, Kim Seung Hun-Ssi. Thank you for coming.”

“Ah, not thank you for coming. Please, shall we?” He motions to the seats.

The questions start off normal. They are about the drama, about my thoughts on the characters and scenes. Quite a few about the kiss scenes and the bed scene. They come the boyfriend questions.

“There are many photos of you and Seo Kang Joon-Ssi on social media together. You have been spotted vacationing away with each other too…”

That was a stretch. “We had a day at the beach with some friends. Hardly a vacation. But yes, we meet often. We have become good friends since this drama. He is a good person.” I offer a neutral smile and he grins back, nodding.

“There are rumours of you being in a secret relationship? Is he your secret man? And what do you think Kim Bum would think about this?” He waits patiently as I stare at him. Why do they always have to bring Kim Bum up?

“Well, for one, I barely keep in contact with Kim Bum anymore. We are not interested in each other anymore. I don’t know what he would think of my dating again. But he has, so I think he would be okay with it. As for who I am seeing…I can’t say. Sorry! But I can tell you that as kind and cute young Kang Joon is, I am not seeing him. We are strictly friends.”

“People have noticed a bracelet on your left hand lately, is this a couple’s charm?”

I jerk back and he grins. How did they spot that! It’s a thin little silver bracelet with a blue stone in on the of the links. Baekhyun gave it to me a few weeks ago. And yes, he wears one too.

“Oh…this thing?” I push my cardigan sleeve up. “Yes, it is something my boyfriend bought me.” I meet Jin Ho’s eyes and stare at him, hoping me got my silent message. When I see him pull his phone out and start calling someone, my mind gets a little ease. Hopefully Baekhyun is keeping his hidden…

“You can’t give out any details on the mystery man?”

I smiles, being a good sport, even if I do want to leave. “No…Well, I guess I can say that he from SM entertainment…”

“There are a lot of men from that company…”

“I know…” I laugh. “Sorry, but that's all I will say.” I laugh again and the interviewer nods, deciding to move on. I give him a grateful smile.

“Well, I sure is a lucky man to win your heart.” He clears his throat. “What about your next project? Anything on the horizon?”

The end of the interview was much tamer and I finish with a good mood. I thank the interviewer for not pushing any further, even if he was asked to ask about it by my company or not. He had done one of the nice interviews I’ve even had.

The second I was free of my duties for the interview, I call Baekhyun.

“Hey.”

“Hey, how’d it go?”

“Good, they asked a bit about you, but it was fine. Did Jin Ho- Oppa get onto you?”

“Yeah, about the bracelet?”

“Ah, lucky.” I search for my manger with my eyes and spot him taking to someone. He looks over briefly and I grin at him, blowing a kiss. He grins and blows one back. I ignore the weird look the man who interviews me gives us. He probably thinks it could be manager now… Awesome. I shake my head at him and wave my phone. He laughs and turns away, shaking his head. I don’t really mind if he doesn't believe me, he can’t publish anything about my manager and me anyway.

“Let’s meet up.”

“I can’t right now, Baby…How about tonight?” He says with a little disappointment in his voice. I only know release that there are a lot of voices and some music in the back ground. His music.

“Are you practicing right now?”

“Yeah, some dance practice.” He calls out to someone to stop doing whatever it was they were doing and laughs. More laughs sound. “Sorry, Baby…I got to go… I’ll call you.”

“Okay, sorry, go back to practice. See you soon!”

“See you soon, miss you.” He says and hangs up after I mumble it back, a little embarrassed.

It seems a little weird, but we keep saying we miss each other over the phone… It’s like we need to say something at the end, but even though there is another thing we could say to each other, we haven’t. Neither of us have even hinted at saying anything remotely close to love. Not that it would be a lie or wrong. I mean, I really like him. A lot. But to say that… I’m not ready for it.

I put my phone away and find my way back to Jin Ho, how locks me under his arm and leads me out. I guess it would look even more like I was dating my manger if that reporter saw us now, too. I giggle under my breath and leave the building, Jin Ho still leaning on me.

 

 

But nightfall, I was heading over to Baekhyuns place with some snacks, enough for ten people, that is. Baekhyun thought it would be good in introduce me as his girlfriend officially to s. Out of politeness, really. We both know they already know about us.

So standing in the entry hall, five bags of snacks and sodas in my hands and sweat on my brow, I face all of EXO at once. I realise now that this is the first time meeting them all. I know some, even some on first name bases…but others. Like their leader and a few others. I barely know, and some I haven’t met.

“Guys, this is Lim Taehee-Ssi, my girlfriend.”

Sehun snorts from the back, Kai swatting at him with a grin. “We know, Hyung.”

“Don’t be rude, Sehun-Ah.” One of the says, facing him, he turns back to me. “Hello, Taehee-Ssi, I’m Suho, the leader of EXO. Or just Kim Junmyeon.”

I nod. Bowing. Why doesn’t this seem so formal right now? “Hello, it’s good to meet you, Kim Junmyeon-Ssi.”

Baekhyun nods and gestures to them one by one, introducing them quickly. “Okay guys, chill out now. You’re all so stiff. Relax.” He wiggles around and makes a few weird gags with his body, making them laugh.

I try not to stare at them, feeling a little weird about it all. They are all…staring…and they handsome. “I love your new drama…”

I turn to the face that has popped up beside me. It’s Lay, or Yixing, their only Chinese member left. I know about him. I have always hoped that he doesn’t go anywhere like the other three Chinese members they once had.

“Oh, thank you very much, Yixing-Ssi.”

He grins. “You can call me Lay if it’s easier.”

“Isn't real names nicer?” I offer and he grins again, showing a dimple as he nods. “Yeah, they are.”

I grin back. “You’ve done some acting too, right? I think I’ve seen some of your last drama. You’re a good actor.” I say, recalling a few scenes I’ve seen him do.

“No, but thank you very much.” Lay bows. He seems very kind.

“Why did you choose Baekhyun-Hyung?” Sehun asks, standing over us both. Well, me mainly, Lay is not much short that the young man. I look around to notice Baekhyun isn’t beside me, instead he is chatting with Chanyeol, D.O and Kai.

“Um…”

“Hey, Sehun don’t say things like that to Baekhyun’s cute girlfriend!” Chen says loudly, turning his face so his voice will find Baekhyuns ears. He laughs when Baekhyun gives Sehun a comical evil look and points at him before smiling at me.

I feel someone grabbing my hands, distracting me for my boyfriend’s perfectly adorable smile. I see Lay leaning over to me and trying to take the plastic bags from me. “Let me take those, they look heavy. Baekhyun should have been a gentleman and helped you with these.” Lay shakes his head and lazily looks over at Baekhyun. “I’ll have to talk to him about how to treat a beautiful lady later.” He says absentmindedly and wanders into the kitchen with the food.  

After a few minutes of talking with Chen, I am pulled over to the side by their leader. His handsome face kind and open as he watches me. “You’re the owner of the infamous bra, then?” I feel my face go red. I’ve heard he can come out with some embarrassing and cringe-worthy things, but I had no idea he would be so blunt about things, too.

He laughs, petting my head. “we were so curious! I’m happy you too sorted things out though. He was pretty down in the dumps. He looks happy now.” Suho looks over at Baekhyun laughing with Chanyeol and a few others. “You make him happy…”

“He makes me happy, too…” I look back at Suho. “I’m sorry if I’ve caused trouble…and if I cause any in the future…”

Suho nods. “Yeah, Manager-Hyung told me you’re worried about effecting us…effecting Baekhyuns career.” He grins and grips my shoulder. “You aren't doing anything wrong, Taehee-Ssi.” He points at Baekhyun. “Baekhyun is my good friend. We are all friends… Maybe not every day and maybe some aren’t as friendly as others are, but we are friend. Family. And I hated seeing his sad and I could do anything. You have no idea how happy he is now. I can see it. Now.” He grins. “Thank you.”

I feel tears spring up in my eyes and I wipes them quickly, not caring about my mascara. “Thank you, Junmyeon-Ssi.”

“We can be friends, too, right?”

“Yeah…”

“Then how about I call you as a friend…you can too.” He grins. “Welcome to the family, Taehee-Ya.”

“Thanks. Junmyeon-Ah.” Wipe my eyes again.

“Did you make her cry?!” Kai asks out of nowhere, turning my face him, his thick lips open in an ‘o’.

Baekhyun busts through a few of them and latches onto me, his eyes frantic. “Who? Hyung?” He turns on Suho, his chest puffing out with every breath, anger getting the best of him. “What happened?”

Suho lifts his hands in surrender, his eyes on me with humour in them. I’m guessing the humour in his expression wouldn’t be good for Baekhyun’s rising temper.

I grip his arm, ignoring the giggles and calls the other men are doing. It does seem funny when you know what really happened. “Hey, he was being nice! I just cried because…I’m happy.” How embarrassing…

Baekhyun cools off instantly and Suho laughs, getting smacked on the shoulder by Chen and Xiumin. I only now notice Lay holding Baekhyun back by putting a hand on his stomach and pushing back from Suho. I smile at him. “Thanks Yixing-Ssi.” He smiles back at me and removes his hand.

Baekhyun laughs nervously. “Sorry. I was just nervous about this…and then I saw her crying…sorry, Hyung…” Suho pats Baekhyuns back a few times, telling him everything is okay.

“Is anyone hungry?” I ask and all eyes fell on me.

A slow smile spreads over Baekhyuns face. “That's a silly question to ask nine men who have been practicing dance all day, Babe.”

A few groans and laughs come from his pet name and I laugh too. “Sure. Well, I bought snacks…” I nod to the kitchen. Yixing-Ssi put them in there.” I thank Lay again and a few of them rush into the kitchen, Lay included.

A few minutes later and I am sitting with them, food out in front of us. We eat together, laughing and joking. Many embarrassing stories about Baekhyun are brought up, and I think Baekhyun was actually loving it. It was fun and I almost hated going to bed.

That was until I knew Baekhyun and I got a room to ourselves. Then it didn’t seem to bad…

 

 

The next morning, I wake with Baekhyun hugging me and two bottles of energy drink on the bedside table. A note stuck to it.

“I hope these help…I bet you need them. I also bought gifts for the others. Earplugs! Love you, sister-in-law!” I read out loud and my mood darkens. “Chanyeol…you little .” I crumple the note and crawl over Baekhyun, who is slowly waking up, too.

I rush out into the living room to find him lounging on the couch with Kai at his feet, sitting under Chanyeols long legs. They both look at me and grin. Kai slowly blushes, though, calling my attention to my lack of pants. I look down to see that my only clothes are Baekhyun’s shirt. …

“Chanyeol, you’re a dead man.” I hiss and rush back into the room I came from. Baekhyun is starting to sit up, and drinking one of the drinks.

“Thanks for this, baby…” He grumbles and down the last of the small bottle.

I shake my head. “It wasn’t me.” I point to the scrunched note. Baek reads it and takes off, only briefs on. I hear the laughing screams of Chanyeol and the deep funny laugh belonging to Kai as Baekhyun yells and beats his best friend for sneaking into the room and making a joke like that.

After some fighting and some laughing, we sit into for some late breakfast, most of them sitting with us and some wandering through the apartment. I guess that’s what happens when there are so many men in one group.

“Oh, that article is out…” Xiumin says and passes his phone to Suho. Their leader nods and grins before passing it down further until it finds Baekhyun.

I watch other his shoulder. “It says people are hoping she is dating an SM singer…” Kai says, looking at his own phone.

Xiumin nods. “I think you guys are in the clear…”

Baekhyun nods. “Want to head to the company soon, Tae-Ya?”

I nod. “Sure. I’m finished…so I’ll go get dressed…”

 

On the way to the company, we decide to get out earlier they needed and walk the rest of the way. We have out green light to do what we please with our relationship, so that's what we are going to do. After some thinking on my part and some serious realisations, I have grown to except things and bend when needed.

“Hold on. Let’s comment.” He pulls me to a stop. I didn’t even know he was rereading the interview as we walk…

Baekhyun adds an anonymous comment. “Come here.” He snaps a few photos of us, even one holding our bracelets pup for the camera. The laughs and teases I know we will get from s don’t even tarnish my happiness and extreme nerves on coming out.

We watch the comments skyrocket, most kind and encouraging, surprisingly. I feel my heart swell and my eyes fill with tears. “I guess I was being stupid this whole time…”

“Yeah, you were, my silly, beautiful girlfriend!” He tackles into me for a massive hug, lifting me and kissing me in the middle of the street before we rush to the company before people get there to try and get photos and information. If we get caught outside without out managers, we would get smashed.

 

We get to the front of the building and make it inside before Baekhyun pulls me to a stop and grins widely. He breath heavily and take my hands, pulling me close.

“Taehee…I love you.” He looks down for a second before meeting my eyes again. “I know we’ve only been dating for a month, but I’ve felt something for you the moment we met. I knew I liked you. I knew I wanted to get to know you and I wanted you…” He smiles, brushing hair from my cheek.

I don’t know what to do. I should say something, but my mouth isn’t working. My mind isn’t going past his claim of loving me. He loves me… I need to say something. Before he starts thinking something bad.

“I love you.”

That's not what I was thinking of saying and I recoil for a moment, unsure on what to do still. But when I see his smile, the brightness and happiness in his eyes, I find myself smiling too. It may have been a panicked confession, but now I can see that it’s true. I know it might early for some, but after all the strangeness before-hand, only a month into dating is long enough to truly know, maybe even too long. In any case, I knew my feelings for him were strong, even before we started dating.

Baekhyun pulls me close, and his lips are smiling as they meet mine in a soft kiss in front of the buildings main entrance. In front of many people walking by. His hands wrap around me, pulling me flush against him and grinning against my mouth. I grip his too, pulling closer, or at least trying to since we are already pushed up against each other. “I love you, Taehee.”

I don’t even think about the people around, or the fact that there are photos being taken already. I don’t think about the few photographers yelling out to show our faces clearly. I kiss him again, feeling tears forming and tightening the back of my throat.

“I love you too, Baekhyun.”

The clapping breaks my blissful space with him and he cringes, letting me go. “I like this so much better than sneaking around…I love it. I love you.” He says, breathlessly and kisses me again.

I grin into the kiss. I love it too. I love him.

 

 

 

 

A/N
This is the end of Taehee and Baekhyun! 
Thank you so much for your request! I had fun writing this for you!
I hope it went in the way you were after! Or at least something that you
could enjoy! 
I love Baekhyun a lot so it was really fun writing about him! <3

This is my first posted attempts at writing so I am very nervous and judgmental
on it...so iI hope you don't see as meany flaws as I do. I know I tend to leave terrible spelling 
in on occasion! Please forgive me! <3

Thank you again! <3
xxTeelei xx