JB and Jung Sun Hi - Chapter 6

SEND ME IN SOME REQUESTS! (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

 

 

 

-Morning-

 

 

 

I’ve been awake for a few minutes now, happy and very much content to remain in the arms of a certain y idol I may have made love to last night. I don’t want to move, I don’t even want to breath, I’m afraid that I might ruin the perfect place I am in.

“Sun Hi-Ya?” JB’s voice grumbles through his chest, vibrating my cheek and ear. I smile at the sound of his voice. His voice, gruff from waking up, saying my name. I try not to get too giddy, as hard as that is.

I turn my face up, not wanting to ignore the sinfully beautiful man. “hmm?”

He smiles softly and kisses me, nothing rough or demanding like he was last night. Oh man, was he rough. I’m sure I’ll have bruises, and I know for a fact that my legs and core are aching. I can barely move them as it is, and I’m only laying down!

But this kiss is kind. “Morning, Beautiful.”

I feel the goofy smile cross my face. “Morning, Oppa.” I don’t even notice my words, I only see him and his morning beauty. ‘How is he so handsome first thing in the morning?’

His eyebrows raise. “Oppa?”

“Ahh…Oops?” I offer stupidly and shrug then opt for snuggling close. “Oh well, I guess it’s not so hard to call you Oppa…”

He laughs, the sound leaking into me as I cling to his side and rest my head back on his bare chest. “I win. Now you have to call me that, deal?”

I push myself up and smile down at him. “Does Oppa want breakfast?” I might have just given him some y eyes while I speak, running my finger in circles around his belly button.

JB makes a mixed sound somewhere between a groan and a sigh, his eyes closing and smile growing. “I could get used to this…” He suddenly sits up and I jerk away. He pulls me in from the back of my neck and crushes a kiss to me. “But, no. You stay in bed. I’m getting breakfast. Stay.” He gives me one last kiss before jumping out of bed, stark .

“Cute .” I say, remembering his words from last night. Plus, he really does have a cute .

JB gives me a funny look and pulls his briefs on. “I’m using your kitchen. Stay there or else…” He warns, giving me a playfully stern look. I don’t know what my face looks like when I pull a face back at him, but his eyes soften and he chuckles lightly. “You’re beautiful, Sun Hi-Ya…”

I try not to blush too much while he gets dressed, still watching me with a grin. “Go cook before I cook you.” I give him a threat back and he laughs, leaving me and alone in my bed.

 

It takes him a little while before he is back with a tray of food. The first thing I notice is the heart shaped egg he made. Well, it was sort of heart shaped. He tried, and that's what counts. Not the weird cuts around it and the very uneven sides. Really, the flaws made it more charming.  “It’s so cute, Jaebum….” I sip the coffee and sigh. No sugar, perfect.

The second thing is there’s only one serving. “Where’s yours?”

“I ate a little bit while cooking. I’m sorry, it’s gotten late and I have schedule…” From the look on JB’s face, I’m guessing I didn’t do a good job on hiding my disappointment very well. He brushes his hand on my cheek, smiling sadly. “I’m sorry, Beautiful… I can come back after? Are you going to finish early?”

“I don’t have much to do today…” I smile, trying to make him feel less bad and wipe that frown off his face. “Just a little to do with Soo hyun-Oppa…”

“Okay, well I’ll be done around 9 I think… I can come over around 10 then?”

I nod, feeling better that he said he will come back. It’s not like I can’t spend the day without him after what happened… It was just . We can go without seeing each other every day… We’ve done it heaps of times.

“Promise?”

JB grins and holds out a pinkie. When I lock mine with his he presses his thumb on mine. “Promise.” Before breaking our fingers apart, he leans in for a kiss. He might be a y, cold guy with a wicked sense of possession, but sometimes he can be such a little cutie!

The kiss starts innocent enough, but his hands roam, finding my chest and hips, his briefs slowly turning into a tent. I know I should stop and let him go before he is late…

Apparently so done he, because he reluctantly breaks away, breathing out roughly as he eyes me. “You…” He grins. “…are way too y... put some clothes on or something so I can leave without a , please.” He laughs with me, both of us standing. He reaches for me without giving me the chance to cover us. I guess he doesn’t really mean it when he says put clothes on…

JB looks at me, his eyes turning into one of those intense stomach flipping gazes that he smashed me with last night. ‘That's not all he smashes me with…’ I try not to cringe at my own dirty thoughts.

“Have a good day, Sun Hi-Ya.” He kisses my forehead and lets my hands go.

I nod. “You too, Oppa.” I say and he beams at me. I love it. I love it when he smiles. I love when he is happy. It’s like something inside of my just clicks into a perfect place and I warm up.

He ruffles my hair. “Your hair is a mess.” He starts to leave after the comment, his chuckle colouring his voice.

I give him a look at he opens the door. “Well I wonder why? I’m guessing it has something to do with you and your hands last night?”

JB grins. “Well, don’t worry about doing your hair all pretty today because I think it might look like that again tonight.” He winks and blows a kiss before leaving. “See you later, Beautiful!” He calls loudly as he walks through my apartment, his voice carrying well through the walls and doors. 

I sit back down with my food and dig in, loving every bite because he made it.

 

 

While sitting at the table with Soo Hyun and a few others from the company, I know people are looking at me, but I don’t care. My mind wants to replay things from last night. I think they are talking about a music show award that is being held in two months or something. I didn’t catch the name, but I remember it being talked about. It is coming up to music awards time.

“What do you think, Sun Hi-Ya?” Soo Hyun grips my shoulder and when I don’t turn to him he squeezes hard. I hiss and move out from under his hand. It hurt a little too much… Maybe JB was rough and grabbed me really hard there, too?

“What?” I eye him, rolling my shoulder. Soo Hyun gives me a weird look and eyes my shoulder.

“You are invited to perform on the show? Are you on board? I think it would be good for you…Are you okay?” He trails off, turning on me hard. “What’s wrong with your shoulder? I saw you rubbing your back and stretching it too…have you done something?”

“What? No…” I laugh and smack his outstretched hand away. I notice the people we are sitting with watching his hand. He last thing we need is people of power thinking that there is something going on with us like some of the netizens think. “I am just tired…Maybe I slept…differently.” I dodge using the word badly because I sure as hell don't think last night was bad. It was, hands down, the bed on my lift, as rough as it was…

“Okay, sure…”  Soo Hyun turns back to the table and clears his throat. “Okay, well? You think you’d be interested?”

The woman and man sitting opposite us who, now I actually focus and look at them, are very familiar hosts of one of the big music shows, are staring at me and smiling. “We would be honoured if you would sing on the opening and closing of the show…”

“Oh, really? Both?” I shrug. “Sure. When is it again?” The looks the man gives me lets me know that they have already covered it well enough that it has becoming obvious that I wasn’t listening to them.

The woman is still offering a smile. “Seven weeks from now.”

“Sure. I can do that, right?” I ask Soo Hyun and he grins, nodding. I nod back and turn my attention back to the still smiling woman and still frowning man. “Sure. Thank you very much for giving me the chance!” I bow from my seat and they offer small one back.

“Thank you, Jung Sun Hi.”

I grin, feeling good now I have something to look forward to. I haven’t performed in a little while. I miss it, actually.

 

I spend the rest of day hanging with my manager, and his weird questions about my after work activities and if I am eating enough. He knows full well, better than anyone else, that I eat well enough for two people. And as for my after work activities? Well he is sure as hell not knowing about that!

We sit in his office, the cool air from the air-con on the wall making me pull my coat tightly around me. I tug the fabric hard enough that is rubs and pushes on a tender spot. I don’t even notice when I wince, making a small pained sound.

“Sun Hi…That’s it…tell me what’s happened? You keep wincing and I can see that bruise on your wrist and on your neck…what…” He swallows nervously. I can feel the same thing happening with myself.

What do you say to someone that will rip our throat out if he finds out the truth…and will rip your throat out if you don’t explain…and if you try to lie because you at lying to him and he always knows when you try…?

“What?”

Act dumb…

“Don’t act dumb with me, Sun Hi.”

Or not.

“I…”

“Has someone hurt you?” He comes close, his hands coming to cup my face. “If there is someone here hurting you…you know can tell me…it can be taken care of without it getting out…people won’t know…” He is rambling, his nerves making his hands shake and words string together like a never ending word of jumbled speech. “Was is that Kim Jo-”

“No. nothing like that, Oppa! God!” I smack his hands away. “It’s nothing…”

“That’s not nothing, Sun Hi!” He grabs my hand and pulls my coat sleeve down my arm. His face pales when he sees just how many bruises there are and what shape they are taking. “Are…They are hands…Sun Hi…” His eyes turn on me. “……” He whispered to himself, so quiet that I almost miss it.

I rip my hand away from him and he bite his lips, squeezing his eyes shut. “Who was it, Sun Hi-Ya? I promise we can make this better… Who is the bastard?” He crouches down in front of me and hold my hands softly.

This is going way out of hand. He has the complete wrong idea about this… I need to stop it before he lets go and smashes the office.

I smile and place my hands on either side of his face. “Oppa…calm down. It’s not watch you think…” I wait for him to nod. “I wasn’t hurt by anyone…”

“But your arms…”

“I know…” I cringe internally. I can’t talk my way out of this one. “…it wasn’t a forced…thing…”

“What?” Soo Hyun goes pale again, but I think it’s for a different reason.

“Who is the bastard?”

“Oppa!” I whine and let him go. “It’s not a big deal!” It was big though…’ I snort out loud. Again being dirty minded…

Soo Hyun shakes his head. “You’re seeing someone? Someone who hurt you?”

“No!” I stand with him. “We were…just…” My groan almost turns into a yell as I rub my face. “Don’t worry about it, Oppa. I don’t want to explain my life to you!”

“…life…” He says slowly, sounding a little like a robot. “He did this...” He gestured to my arms and neck. “…during ?” I close my eyes, unable to look at him while he asked that and definitely unable to look at him when I nod. “And you him permission…to…do this…”

“, Soo Hyun! What did you want me to say?” I glare at him. “We ed and he was rough and I liked it! I was like a little rabbit and he was a big bad wolf!” I half hissed half scream at him. “I have bruises forming all over me! You should see my hips! Wanna see?” I don’t give him the chance to answer before I pull my coat aside and lift my shirt up to bare a side of my hips. “More hand prints...”

Soo Hyun doesn't say anything. He grabs my fist, pulling it from my shirt and letting the fabric cover the darkening splotches from JB’s rough hands. My temper lowers and the regret for snapping at my manager falls in. He was worried about me. He thought someone had hurt me. He thought I was in a bad stop and he just wanted to help…

“I’m sorry…”

Soo Hyun nods. “Me too…” He looks up at me eyes again and frowns. “Who is the bastard?” He tried again, this time I can see something other than rage behind his eyes.

I shake my head. “Can we drop it…wait… who were you going to mention earlier? You thought someone was hurting me…who Kim Jo…who?”

“Jong Y…never mind. He just looks at you weirdly. Never mind that.” Soo Hyun shakes his head roughly. “Forget I said anything…”

“Oh…Jong Yu?” I cringe slowly. “…He is weird.”

“Never mind that, Sun Hi-Ya. Listen…if this is something you feel trapped in…come to me…”

“Oh my god! You’re making me feel so bad! It wasn’t like he was abusing me! It was just…”

“Okay! Okay! I don’t want to hear the details!” He sighs, rubbing his head. “Just…tell him to lighten up…making you like that…” He sighs again. “Do I know the bastard?”

“Stop calling him a bastard…” I groan out and try not to think about all the times I’ve seen them all chummy together. If he knew it was JB he would probably strangle him, even though he loves him more than me. “And yeah, you do. But that's all I’m giving you!” I say and turn, running for the door. “See you later, Oppa!”

“Tell me, Sun Hi-Ya! Jung Sun Hi!”

 

By the time I make it home from the company, I am dead tired from last night and the weird fight with Soo Hyun. It isn’t like I don’t trust him or anything, but something about the way he acted when he found out that much is enough to deter me from telling him the full truth. I’m guess it has something to do with the rage he had for JB without even knowing it was him.

Yeah, I’m not telling him.

I fall flat on my bed, the sheets still messy from the night’s activities and my laziness to leave them there through the day. Ignoring JB’s request to leave my hair a rat’s nest, I had done it. It’s nothing special, but it’s done. But I did skip the makeup at least.

Before I relax though, I add a little eyeliner and blush just to perk up my face. It’s only 6 so JB won’t be here for a while. We spoke earlier, when I sent him a picture of my emptied breakfast tray in which he replied with a very pleased looking smile. Dork. After texting back and forth all day, I think I’ve racked up a good 20 or so pictures and of him and around the same back. And more of those were getting a little cheeky.

As if he knew I was thinking about his texts, he sends anther.

A text with a selca attached. A selca with all of the members. They are grinning, From Junior barely smiling too Jackson with a grin big enough to cover the whole of his face. I giggle. What cuties!

I send back and text, no selca. “What are you guys doing? Do they know who you are talking too?”

“Nope.” JB sends back a winking selca. “I wanna come see you…”

“Come on then…”

“Tease.”

As usual, the banter goes on until he cracks it a little too much at my teases and I find it too funny to keep going. This time he is pissed off by my mention on how cute BamBam looked. ‘So he still has a jealous thing…even we when are a thing…’

I think about it. We were together last night and he told me that he has feelings for me. It’s not like that wasn’t obvious before, but I still feel like…something isn’t…solid. There is no way he would be in this just for a physical thing…he said it himself...he likes me.

Pushing those weirdly negative thoughts away, I send back a text about waiting for him to get here, comfortably in bed. He is back to himself with that.

 

By 9:54 I am nearly beside myself with excitement and impatience. All I want is to see his face. I want to see it smiling at me, his eyes on me, making me squirm. I want him to walk through the door and take me in his arms and lose myself in him.

I want…

“Hello!”

I jerk, tipping over and falling straight on the floor. The sudden laughter at my bedroom door startles me for the second time in a few seconds.

“Are you okay?” JB asks, his hands finding my shoulders before I am able to look right at him.

Using JB’s help to stand, I cling to him and once I stand straight, I latch on tightly. “Hey.”

“Are you okay?” He asks again and I nod. “Looked like it hurt…”

“Only because I am already hurting.” I pull up my sleeve. “Look at this, Jaebum-Ah…” I lift my shirt and he smiles cutely. There is no way he is blushing right now… “Look at those! Soo Hyun saw!”

His smile drops and the pink drains. “He saw? How? Why is he looking at your body?” His eyes darken. “He’s looking at you?”

“Not like that!” I smack his arm hard. “Why is everyone misunderstanding me today?” I throw my shirt down and sit on the bed. “Stop being jealous for a second will you… He saw because my sleeve showed it. And my neck…” I stretch it to the side and JB winces slightly. “Anyway, he is pissed. He can’t find out. He will murder you.”

JB grins. “He can try.” He sits beside me. “I’m sorry I hurt you…” He murmurs softly, his lips grazing my ear. “I will be more gentle next time…”

I shudder. “I don’t mind…but Soo Hyun Oppa will…”

“He ins’t your Oppa anymore…” JB leans back, dead serious.

I try not to laugh. “Sure, Oppa…Soo Hyun manager?” I offer and JB nods, a small smile lifting the corners of his lips.

Finally, as if my eyes are finally willing to leave JB, I notice that he has been holding a small bag this whole time. I clear my throat and keep my eyes on it, hoping he will catch on quickly and explain.

JB lifts it. “Snacks and movies.”

“I knew there was a reason I liked you.” I shift back and slap the spot next to me.

JB shakes his head and laughs. “That’s the reason?”

I shrug. “Yeah, what other reason would there be?”

The look on pure evil that crosses his face makes me squeal out. He all but pounces onto the bed and covers me with his body. His nibbing kisses and wiggling fingers send me into a fit of giggling pleas of mercy. He doesn’t let up until I am tearing and losing my breath.

“Okay, I’ll put it on now. Have you seen Train to Busan yet?”

“Romantic.” I say and wink. “No, not yet.”

“Good.” He puts it into my T.V and grabs the remote. “Get comfortable, Beautiful.” He says and settles next to me, lifting his arm for me to hug close to him.

The movie starts and, as much as I love Gong Yoo, with a kiss on my forehead, I think I start to fall asleep. He asked me to get comfortable, and being huddled up under his arm with his hand rubbing softly over my skin, I really am. 

 

 

 

 

A/N
Okay, So I realise not much happened in this chapter...Sorry! But more 
will be coming... :P
I hope you are enjoying ! 
!  !  !  ! T h a n k   Y o u !  !  !  !