JB and Jung Sun Hi - Chapter 4

SEND ME IN SOME REQUESTS! (CURRENTLY CLOSED)

 

 

-GOT7-

 

 

On Saturday, I walk into the building that hosts After School Club, followed by my manager, make-up artist and a few staff from ASC. I was invited a few weeks ago to be on an episode in the future, and I of course accepted it. I am to be on next week. I’m happy about it too, since I haven’t been on it for nearly a year and a half and I love Jimin, she is such a sweetie. What I didn’t know is that GOT7 just finished their filming today. What a coincidence…

I did hear something about The member of GOT7 being close with the cast of ASC so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that that stuck around to chat. But as I am taken into the main area of the set, I still find myself getting a little nervous and surprised. They are all here now. It’s funny how I am their senior in the business and have met many famous people, that I still get star stuck.

“Oh, hey boys!” Soo Hyun calls and waves at them, completely interrupting Jimin as she is speaking to the group.

I almost freeze in my tracks when JB looks over. It’s been three days since I hang out with JB and my dream makes a late encore in my head. This is the fourth time it’s played now, the other two being dreams of the two consecutive nights from the first. I feel a blush creeping up my neck. All I need now is thoughts of with JB while I meet him and his group.

 I don’t even see the six others surrounding him. His looks right at me and smirks softly. He is done up today, ready for the camera. His black hair is styled and dark makeup lightly surrounding his eyes. I sort of hate the eye makeup. Not because it looks bad, it really doesn’t. It’s because his eyes don’t need any more help with smouldering. Like really…is his makeup artist trying to kill people?

“Hey Hyung!” I loud voice calls and I finally tea my eyes off JB. Jackson is bounding over and locks my manager in a hug. I catch myself angling my head away from the energetic man in fear that he might recognise me from that video call a few nights ago.

Jackson’s eyes scan me quickly but he turns back to my manager. The others catch up, hugs and hand-shakes go around. I can’t help but think that maybe they like my manager more than I do. I snort out a soft laugh. At least it looks like Jackson doesn’t recognise me…

“Oh, hello!” One of the members say and smile at me, laugh lines creep out from his eyes. Jinyoung, I think his name is. “You’re Jung Sun Hi-Ssi, right?” He bows. Al of a sudden, they are all bowing, bar from JB who is grinning at me from behind them.

Jackson frowns and hisses for JB to be polite before he takes his leaders arm and tries to tug him down with the rest of them. Yeah, my guess is that Jackson doesn’t know it was me on the other side of that video call.

I giggle and bow back. “Hello, I’m Jung Sun Hi. Nice to meet you.” I look back at JB.

JB grins. “Hey.”

“Hey, how are you?” I ask and feel all eyes turn on me, even my managers.

That got their attention. BamBam, one of the youngest I remember, laughs weirdly as he turns back to his leader. “Hyung, you know Jung Sun Hi-Ssi?” He looks back at me and smile brightly with his large lips. What a cutie…

JB nods. “We’ve met. I was at Manager Hyungs…” He doesn't elaborate on our meetings and I smile secretly, planning to go along with the lack of information. It’s not like it’s a big deal anyway…I only have dreams about him, no big deal.

BamBam laughs and holds out his hand to me. “Hyung never lets us in on anything!” He complains, earning some laughs from his other member while he gets a glare from JB. “It’s nice to meet you! You’re so cute! Much cuter in person!” He says with a playful expression. His accent is adorable. Thai, if I remember correctly.

“Hey, nice to meet you…BamBam, right?”

He laughs and one of the guys next to him hits his shoulder, a tall young one. “Yeah, sorry!” BamBam says and smacks the tall man back. They giggle and fight playfully for a little bit. MY eyes find my little sisters ‘Bias’, Youngjae. I don’t blame her, he is very cute…

“I’m Jackson!” Jackson pushes through and shakes my hand, dragging my eyes off the cutie my sister is in love with. “It’s good to meet you!”

“You too, hi.” I smile, missing Jacksons smirk. I brace myself for another to shove their hand my way. Luckily no one does. With smile, I scan the boys. “Mark…?” I look at the man just in time for him to react. “JB told me we are the same age.” I grin and wink at JB. I get a scowl in return.

BamBam’s mouth drops. “You’re the same age as Mark Hyung?!” He ogles me and shakes his head. “No way!”

Jackson laughs. “I thought you were younger!”

I laugh nervously. I’ve been around for a few years now…how young did they think I debuted at? “Nope, I was born in 93…”

“No way!” Jackson calls and smacks BamBam for no apparent reason. “You look so young!”

Thanks…I think… “Well…” I don’t really know what to say now.

“Come on, kids. Stop harassing your Sunbaenim about her age. She is getting old, so what. Stop being mean.”

I turn on Soo Hyun and smack him. But unlike Jackson hitting BamBam, Soo Hyun deserves it. The men in front of us laugh. “Oppa, seriously. I’m going to ask for a new manager one day.” I threaten with no actual intent on following through as it is a common threat of mine and nothing ever comes of it. He knows I would never, so he just grins and squeezes my side.

I am incredibly ticklish, so I almost fall from the sudden jolt of nerves buzzing through me. I almost yell out at him for it, too.

“Anyway, I need to go talk to some people. JB, boys…mind her will you? She can be a handful.” Soo hyun says and skilfully dodges my kick. I swear, he is asking for it so bad.

After a rushed introduction Jinyoung and Youngjae follow Soo Hyun for a little, chatting as he heads into other rooms while two others starts chatting together. Mark, BamBam and JB remain close by.

I smile awkwardly at the two and try to keep my eyes off the taller, broody one. The one I dream about …and sweaty…and ing. Oh god….what the hell is wrong with me…

 I notice that JB’s frown still hasn’t faded, since I can’t keep from looking at him, that is. What is his problem? He hasn’t stopped frowning for a while now. Is it something wrong here…or did something happen earlier that rubbed him the wrong way? I decide that it’s not my business or problem, really. So instead of further pissing him off, I try to talk to Mark instead.

“You’re from America, right?” I offer as a conversation starter, hoping it work and not for it to fall flat and be awkward.

Mark grins. “Yeah, LA actually. Have you been to America?” He asks then blushes cutely. “You toured over there last year, right?” He laughs and it swear it’s the most adorable thing ever. It’s a little high and a little awkward sounding. He is such a sweetie!

I smile at him. He is so cute… “Yeah, I did. I didn’t get to go to LA though…”

“You’ll have to try and visit next time.” He grins. “I miss it a lot…”

“It is really beautiful over there…”

“What about Thailand? Have you been there?” BamBam asks, confirming my suspicions on his home country. He is sticking his head in my view, blocking almost all of JB and forcing Mark to shift to the side. I can’t stop the laugh before it comes out.

“Yes, for a holiday and for Tour. I love Thailand a lot.” I can see BamBam’s eyes shining at the mentions of his home country. It must be hard being away from their home and family for so long.

With a bow, I tell them that I need to use the bathroom and they say their goodbyes. JB winks while they’re not looking and follows them away. I on the other hand am not as calm and collected. I really needed to pee, which I only now realised and I can’t really handle JB looking that hot. I don’t need more fuel for my newly found imagination. I seriously want to have a chat with his makeup artist.

 

I wander around after sorting out the things needed for the filming next week and soon enough find myself face to face with JB, no one around and nowhere to go.

“Hey.” He says simply and that was enough to make my stomach twist. Was he always this tall? He was tall in the dreams…

“Hi.” I cringe internally. Way to go! Sound awkward and let him know that he is doing all kinds of things with just a word. Very subtle…

“You look nice.” He looks me over and grins. “I like the socks.”

I look down at my own socks and try to smile back at him. I put on long white socks today, three quarters of my legs are completely covered, the black and dark blue plaid dress is short though so leg is still showing. Though my very long thin grey cardigan is covering me up a little bit.

I usually feel very confident in my clothes, but JB’s eyes on me make me all kinds of nervous. At least I can tell he is liking the view, and not frowning like he thinks I’m looking stupid or something.

“Your eyes…I like…the…and…” I close my eyes, wishing I could just die. Why did I start talking…I can’t even form a sentence! “I mean, you look good. Whatever…” I look away, spotting a cupboard and wishing I could run and hide in it for a few days.

JB moves closer and grins. I step back. I didn’t mean too…I just did it. But having an almost 6ft man walking at me and my insignificant 5,1ft, with eyes boring into mine is sort of intimidating…

“I liked hanging out with you the other night…” He says and pokes my cheek, his grin told me he was feeling playful. Could have fooled me!

I smile at him and rub my cheek. “So did I.”

He looks away and I swear I see his cheek getting red under his light makeup. He bites his lip and reaches up high. “What’s with your hair, huh?” He grabs the two buns that sit low on my head. He pokes them and scrunches them in his hands. “Are they ears or something?” I know he is trying to play it off as a playful tease, but I know there is a lot of tension between us right now, and I am not the only one feeling it. I don’t know how it happened so quickly, but it seems like everything that happens between us is hiding some tension that, even if it’s not ual for him, it is very ual for me. I am frustrated…to say the least.

I crinkle my face up and jab out to tickle him, hoping that if I play along, we can act more normal. Though it backfires, because I barely get a grip before he grabs my arms and tugs me close.

A rushed intake of air makes me light headed and I freeze, feeling my chest against his and my hips are touching him making the airheaded mess worse.

The air feels heavy and thick as JB grins down at me. “They’re cute.” He looks down at my lips then and his bottom lip slightly. So much for trying to act normal… This has just hiked up the tension too 100 and started a whole new level of need in me. How long ago was it when I last had ?

I swallow thickly, feeling like I could really do something I shouldn’t right now. I think he might do something he shouldn’t, too. I want him to do something he shouldn’t.

I feel his hands run down my arm, sliding slowly down the fabric of my cardigan. I silently wish I had taken it off earlier so I could feel his hands on my skin. He smiles, ever so slightly as he moves his fingers down. Does he know how little we’ve known each other? Or does he just not care either? Because I haven’t felt this much for someone I haven’t known for a while. It doesn’t seem to matter with him though.

I want him to kiss me, touch me. I want those strong hands on my skin. With the looks he can give, and the muscles I have trouble not staring at and more trouble keeping myself from reaching for, I get the feeling that he would be a very strong…lover.

And my god did that sound good.

“Hyung?”

JB pretty much shoves me. I stumble, from the parting and from fright, as Jackson turns the corner to find us standing alone in secrecy. If anyone saw us they’d think of things… like Jackson is obviously doing.

My mind is immediately brought out from the weirdly ual turn it had taken and I know my face must be the darkest shade of red it could humanly go before catching on fire or something equally as dramatic.

“Umm, hey guys…” He bows slightly at me. “Is everything alright?” He eyes JB weirdly and JB frowns back faintly, shaking his head so slightly that I almost missed it. “Okay, well we are heading soon, so you should say bye…or whatever.” Jackson turns on me, his smile kind. “If he is being mean, come find me.” He says in his slight accent. “I know he can be a hot head but don’t let him push you around.” He winks and walks off, slapping his taller member on the shoulder lightly.

Pushes me around? Literally? Ha! I smile at the late warning and can’t help but think that I wouldn’t mind a little pushing around with JB if what we were doing a minute ago, or almost doing, was a part of it. Man, I swear I am getting dirtier the longer I know JB…or think of him, really.

JB watches Jackson go before turning back on me. His expression is a mixture of irritancy and apology as he sighs. “I’m calling you later…” He grips my hand tightly and smiles when I nod. It’s not a question or an offer. It’s a demand, for both of us. I stare after him, somehow feeling hotter by the second. I need a cool shower and I need it soon.

 

GOT7 are huddling together at the exit when I come around with my manager to chat to the last people that we need to see before we left for the day. It’s been decided that I will be on ASC on the Tuesday coming.

 So much for GOT7 leaving earlier…that was about half an hour ago that Jackson came and took JB at that very interruptive time and they are still here.

I smile when a few of them wave and BamBam points and winks at me. “Bye Noona!” He calls in a joking manner. Jinyoung smacks the younger man on the head and waves at me with an angel’s smile. He seems like a dangerous one. I love it.

I do still notice JB, of course. He is in the back and glaring at BamBam. If I didn’t know better, I’d say he really hates that BamBam called me Noona. Well, that's what he gets… He doesn’t want to call me Noona but that doesn’t mean other people can’t.

“Bye BamBammie!” I call back, knowing it will piss JB off, too. The other men laugh at my weirdly sounding pet name, all but JB who gets a pat on the shoulder by Jackson. 

I take a mnetal note to tell my lttle sister that i met the whole of GOT7. I'm sure i'll be in for a two hour rant about the group when I do.

 

 

Later that night I sit in my home studio, which is really just the small spare room that I decked out, and try out some new tunes on my keyboard. I wish I could fit my piano in here, but my place is just too small. It’s sitting in my parents living room, for now at least. My dad used to play is every once in a while. He taught me when I was little. On that exact Piano, too. But not he wants to sell it! He is insane. I won’t let him. She is my baby and I’ll never part with her any more than I already have had too.

Too keep from getting angry with it all, I focus back on the keyboard in front of me. It might not be my baby, but settings can make it sound close to it, though it is never the same.

It’s well past 12 when my phone rings and I don’t bother looking at the call I.D. “What, Oppa?”

“I told you, you will call me Oppa eventually.”

‘! It’s JB!’

“Oh, Hi Jaebum-Ah, I didn’t know it was you, I thought it was Soo Hyun Oppa…” I swear under my breath after my messy sounding excuse and angrily press a few keys, sending out a frustrated sounding cry from my keyboard.

“Are you playing something?” He doesn’t sound impressed. I wouldn’t either with what just sounded.

“Oh.” I stopped mashing the keys and stand. “I was just messing around a little.”

“Did you want to get back to it, I can call you tomorrow?”

“No!” I cringe. “I mean…I was almost ready to call it quits anyway.” Again, nice cover… I sigh, defeated. Why does he bring the awkward nervousness out of me? It’s not like I haven’t had boyfriends and close guy friends. I know how to act normal…around a man I found attractive…and y…and wanted…

I can pretty much hear his grin coming through the phone. “Fine, I’ll stay.” He laughs softly. With another silent curse, I fight the urge to groan and kick myself. What is it…I just end up so…frustrated when it comes to JB. I can see that he is the same. Especially after our almost kiss or whatever you call it at After School Club.

“I see you get along well with BamBam…”

That’s right, JB was talking. Oops.

It’s my turn to grin now. “Yeah, he is a little sweetie, isn’t he? They are all very kind. Mark is lovely. I think I could be close friends with a guy like that.”

“Hmm, Yeah.”

I can hear the uninterested and annoyed tone in his voice. I think I’ve had my fun, though. I don’t want to piss him off too much. There is a difference between teasing and being mean. I night have already passed that line, too. He seems very…possessive, so it’s very real possibility that I’ve got too far.

“But I don’t think we should hang out around them again for a while…” I say and sigh heavily. “I didn’t get to talk to you much…so that …” I did say it for him, to soothe his ego I guess. But as I spoke, I found it was very true. I did want to talk to him more.

“It did, huh?” There is that teasing voice. Much better than his annoyed one. “Well maybe we should hang out again soon? You’re still cool for Monday, right?”

I put him on speaker and start changing into pyjamas. “Yeah, of course!”

“Why are you so quiet?”

“Getting changed.” I say and freeze. That's a little intimate too be sharing… I could have just said I was packing something up or something like that!

JB laugh through the phone. “If I knew you were going to do that I would have called with a video call…” He jokes and I laugh sarcastically. Good thing he can joke well. “And I would have hung up. So good thing you didn’t, hey?”

JB laughs again. “So, what are you wearing?” He asks and I can hear the laughter he is trying to hold back.

I pick up the phone, take it off speaker and in a warning breath through my teeth and around my tongue, making a noise. “Watch it, Namdongsaeng, I can still hang up.”

JB snorts. “Not that again.”

“Oh yes, that again. I am a Noona, Jaebum-Ah…” I get into bed and sigh heavily. “You have to deal with that.” I say with mock sternness.

“Nah.” JB laughs. “You in bed?”

“Yeah, are you?”

“Yup.”

“Do you share a room?”

“With Youngjae.” He says and laughs. “But we don’t sleep in here together often. Only if it’s cold, really. It gets so hot in here.”

“So you’re alone right now?”

“No, Youngjae is asleep beside me.”

I laugh. “That's cute!” Somehow I find it hard to imagine JB snuggled up next to someone. Now I’m thinking about being snuggled up next to JB… “Lucky Youngjae.” Was that too much?

“You could always come join me one night. I would be happy to kick Youngjae out for you.”

Apparently not…

I think back to earlier today. How badly I wanted to kiss him. I feel like my emotions and feelings are moving far too quickly… but I don’t want to try any rein them in anymore. I love talking to him. I love his eyes on me, despite how strong they are and how the drill into me, baring my everything to him. I want him.

“Don’t tempt me.”

“Baby…I want to tempt you.” He purrs into the phone and my thighs tense on their own, my breathing suddenly labouring.

I try to clear my head. He is not talking dirty over the phone right now… with his friend asleep next to him?! With my mind going haywire and my core heating and twisting with need, I try to sound normal when I speak.

“Jaebum-Ah, you’re not being bad, are you?”

“Sun Hi…” I hear him groan, but it sounds far off, as if he moves the phone for from his mouth. “…I need to go before I say something stupid. Listen. I have a thing tomorrow night until 11. What around 11. What are you doing tomorrow night?”

I am still slightly reeling from the almost we were getting into so thinking of my schedule dates came slowly to me. “Ah…tomorrow night…sleeping?” I say, sounding sarcastic but I was just being too literal in my dazed state.

“You have it free?” JB asks. “Can I come over?”

I feel my core excite at the thought of JB at my place, alone. “I don’t know. I think I asked BamBam over tomorrow night, he seemed like good company.”

JB, I swear, growls. “Funny.”

I feel my brows raise. Someone doesn’t like the sound of me hanging out with BamBam… “Well, you better make sure I don’t, then. But maybe not tomorrow night…aren’t we doing something Monday night anyway? Can’t wait one more night?”

“Not really.” He sighs. “There is a lot I want to…talk about.” He says, sounding a little too blasé for it to be natural.

I laugh silently. Maybe I’m not the only one feeling as desperate as I am. Maybe JB is in the same place I am. A place full of needs and feelings from a person I probably shouldn’t.

“How about this… We hang out Monday night and you can make sure I don’t invite BamBam or anyone else?”

“I’m going to make sure of a lot of things, Sun Hi.”

I don’t exactly know what he means by that, but he somehow sounds so ing hot. Who knew I had a think for guys speaking forcefully. “You better.”

“I gotta go… Night Sun Hi-Ya.”

“Ni-Hey! Sun Hi what?”

“What?”

“Sun Hi…” I sang out, making it obviously I wanted to hear the ‘Noona’ on the end.

JB snorts. “In your dreams, Sun Hi-Ah.”

No, apparently I aid to his needs in my dreams. I didn’t realise I snorted at him. He questions me but I interrupt before I dig myself into a hole I can’t get out of. The last thing I need right now is to discuss my dreams of him with him. That sounds like an nightmare.

“Good night, Jaebum.”

“Jaebum what?”

“Funny.” I use his reaction and laugh softly when he chuckles at himself. “See you on Monday.”

“10pm.” He says, making my smile. Late nights with JB have become my favourite nights. “Get a good sleep tomorrow night. I don’t want you tired, got it?” He says and I hear the smile in his voice.

Before I can say something embarrassing, I say my finally goodbye and hang up. I need to sleep now otherwise I’ll lay here and think non-stop about Monday night.

 

 

 

A/N
Okay! The second chapter I meant to post ealier in the week! (It's  the middle of Thursday here and
I wanted both these JB chapters out before or by Wednesday) Oops. 
Anyways, a fore-warning. Next chapter is going to get more intense. ;P 
xx
I am enjoying writing for you guys! Thank you again for giving me the chance! <3

xx